Reviews for Segue
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 10/20
Nice, good use of cliffhanger
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This had potential.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aww, but Setsuna, where would the fun be if you always saw every little thing coming.

I'm sure Xian Pu will try something, but hopefully, Ukyo will be smart enough not to do something to two well known and very rich celebrities. Even Nabiki doesn,T want to touch this no matter the entertainment value.

I hope little Hotaru doesn't get hurt.
Kalladin1989 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great story. Would love to see where it leads. Please update
Nero200 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just finished reading, thinking i cant wait for the next chapter, and then i saw the publish/update date :( why are all the good fics abandoned? Bah, i wish you would continue, love your writing style, better than some published books ive seen
Grey LaReine chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Gogogogo! Please! I am laughing silently and am on a happy hype! Please go and update!
Gibelyou chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I would love to see more of this! Good setup for how the characters meet. I like how you neutralized the gates, and there was some excellent foreshadowing. Looking forward to the curse reveal scene and all the hilarity. Hotaru's healing powers should come into play after Haruka's training in osme way. Of course a visiting Luna or Artemis should make Ranma panic, if not completely go neko.
Grey LaRein chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Keep going! This is too good. I love it, no, I cant even describe this... It's beyond words! I LOVE IT THE END! Please keep going. I can't even find high enough praise!
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Those final revisions to chapter 2 are certainly taking a while. Pity since it looked like it would've turned out to be an interesting story.
Riverlia chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
From the look of it, the second chapter was 99% completed for... over 3 whole years... oh my.

The writing was good and the start was interesting. None OOC so far. I'm looking forward to that next chapter, if you will ever update.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Nice start. I was wondering if chapter 2 was finished, as there is a note that it was almost complete in 2009...
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this is cool. i cant wait 2 read more. please update soon.
Crensler chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed this first chapter and think it's a shame you haven't gone anywhere further with it. However, as it is your story, that's your choice to make. I can only hope that, at some point, you'll pick it up again.