Reviews for Charlie In Real Life
Why didn't you finish Charlie for real life?
gigi chapter 1 . 3/8
PLS FINISH THIS STORY!
Where's the rest!? Please write more!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
Omg are you ever going to finish it?! I've been waiting so long for the end please finish it please !
nathar chapter 37 . 5/11/2015
Incredible! Great fanfic, dynamic, there's everything - drama, love, hate, intric ... Please complete story, deserve it ... The best AU CB...
Lili chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
When will u finish this?
Ti chapter 37 . 2/24/2015
Chrys you are a wonderful writer I hope you complete this story.I have been waiting for you to update.
-Your Fan
Claire chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
POST A NEW CHAPTER I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
mis marmelad chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
Hi. I have read this your history. wow. every time when you think that Chapter can not be more interesting, dynamic, dramatic - you prove that it can be.
I really liked your Charlie. She is stubborn, courageous, passionate - an exact copy of her parentsand yet completely different. How long she can not admit its feelings for Gabe, how she is trying to fight for their own way - Blair was not like that. not exactly. I love about this story is development of relations Charlie and Gabe. Much like СВ but not so. They are more sincere, more open. Gabe is not afraid of feelings as they feared Chuck. "because I love her too" - I think at this moment Chuck broke. He certainly will pretend that against the guy, but will treat him better.
My second favorite pair here is Sophie and Luke. I do not know you're still plans for them write a separate story or not, but they definitely deserve it. I think Luke would be more like a father in love. and make a lot of mistakes. but he is not afraid to show emotion - it comes from his mother, and for that Sophie will forgive him everything. By the way I think their first time to be more like СВ than a Charlis.
And yet - I have so many questions. Will there be public photos Charlie who did Gabe? Luke think up a plan to take revenge on Carter and fix parents married? As Gabe tells Charlie about his feelings? or she will be the first?
you have to finish this story. This is a great AU, with a completely developed characters. and deserves to end.
in anticipation, M.
Chuckbass320 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
Any plans to finish this story?
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Please update! You said you have 4 more chapters u can't leave us hanging! Pls!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
I love your story but please update! U said u have 4 more chapters u can't leave us hanging! Pls!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
Please please please update I love this story so much and it's just killing me I want to know how chair fiz things please update
Guest chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
I really want to know how this story ends it's so good you are an amazing writer but I guess you won't be finishing it since it's been so long
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014