Reviews for Stubborn Lovers
scarletwriter1 chapter 25 . 4/29
More posts please
ytygr chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
been a looooonnnggg time guess this ones been abbondond
Warrior of Olympus chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
How can Gai perform privacy jutsus when he has no chakra?
Nara816 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013 so angry right now...
bookworm2192 chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Given that i's been four years, I imagine you're not going to finish this, which is a shame. I've enjoyed the twenty five chapters I've read, but it isn't finished. Good ideas though.
ytygr chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Nose Bleed! That was a great read.
Asa ReMe chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Are you going to update this story soon? I really do enjoy it but if your not going to update it i dont see any point in following it or favorite-ing it (did that make any sense?).
VampireGrimmjow chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
This was such a good fic I stayed up until 5am to finish it. Oh just so you know I have over 2000 fav and only review maybe 10 fic. I have to say this is on my top 5. Keep it up. :)
jp chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
...those children will be monsters O.O love the story XD
shadowfox-2012 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
i would love to help out with pranking ideas but i need to know a cople of things first like who is going to be pranked and how bad are we talking complete public humiliation or some thing not as bad
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
Ack! WTH Happens next? Please update soon!
S4A4M chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Ok I give you it's a nice story, but what ticks me off is that you still didn't make any of them to admit that Naruto is a person like any other. That they played his life like he was a brainless doll and didn't have even an ounce of what is commonly known as being human (having feelings like anger, embarrassment, modesty, love for his lover and a child he could have, parental feelings towards his offspring).

After what Tsunade did, I don't think Naruto should call her Baa-chan anymore. He probably would shun her, avoid her as much as possible, being in her presence only in a professional manner. The same with Jirayaa, Shizune and Sakura (her even more so). He should show the world he is a person and stop taking crap from everybody who wish to dish it to him.

I mean if you were him would you let the things to stay the same? No, with the baking he now has, he should make everybody aware that he is not the three year old, helpless boy, that had no one to speak for him.

I would like to see Naruto standing tall and strong and not the happy-go-lucky idiotic mask he wears. Now if ever he, with the force of his lover to support him and the backing of his friends (and their parents, albeit somewhat forced), should gather the courage to throw away that mask and show the world at least some of his true colours.

BTW I love your take on a relationship between Naruto and Kakashi. How one respects the other and how Kakashi knows at least some parts of real Naruto, his intelligence and strength.

Waiting for more
manna-chan chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Is the story over?
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
love it!
JadenWinters chapter 25 . 11/12/2011
i love the story ! there isnt many fanfics that show hokage in this light! great job!