Reviews for Stubborn Lovers
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 9 . 4/10
You know when most people are drugged then have sex people consider it rape. Even if both sides wanted it, it still seems wrong because they didn't decide the when part.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 8 . 4/10
Why would Kyuubi being a female make Naruto being gay not surprising or less surprising or whatever? And why is she female anyway?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 4/10
Wooowwww. Kyuubi is a bitch. Isn't it Naruto's choice on when and how or even if he will talk to Kakashi about his feelings. And don't get me started on the drugs. The fuck. That's not saying your fic is horrible or anything. I'm just interpreting you fic in a way you most likely didn't intend me to interpret it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 4/10
Yeah, but it would still be their choice. And who knows if Naruto would want to be pregnant . I don't and I have the ability to.
Carol chapter 7 . 2/24
omg loved it is it possible to do a Naruto and Blade
scarletwriter1 chapter 25 . 4/29/2016
More posts please
ytygr chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
been a looooonnnggg time guess this ones been abbondond
Warrior of Olympus chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
How can Gai perform privacy jutsus when he has no chakra?
Nara816 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I..am... so angry right now...
bookworm2192 chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Given that i's been four years, I imagine you're not going to finish this, which is a shame. I've enjoyed the twenty five chapters I've read, but it isn't finished. Good ideas though.
ytygr chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Nose Bleed! That was a great read.
Asa ReMe chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Are you going to update this story soon? I really do enjoy it but if your not going to update it i dont see any point in following it or favorite-ing it (did that make any sense?).
VampireGrimmjow chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
This was such a good fic I stayed up until 5am to finish it. Oh just so you know I have over 2000 fav and only review maybe 10 fic. I have to say this is on my top 5. Keep it up. :)
jp chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
...those children will be monsters O.O love the story XD
shadowfox-2012 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
i would love to help out with pranking ideas but i need to know a cople of things first like who is going to be pranked and how bad are we talking complete public humiliation or some thing not as bad