Reviews for The Seven Genetic Sins
AbsentLabRat chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Gahhhhh! It's been about 4 years now and still no update TT,TT please please PLEASE continue, there's just not enough luigi/mag fanfics out there.

(incase you didn't notice I LOVE this fic.)
shadixfox chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
oh good, I'm not the only mag/luigi shipper out there. yes, I would definitly read it! D

"He hadn’t actually been to the opera in months because of that problem. The thought of explaining THAT to his father was unbearable."

I really liked that part. XD wonderful work, once again!
shadixfox chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
ha, pavi is so conceited. XD I really liked this one, because it was so damn in charectar. wonderful work~!
shadixfox chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
oh wow. this is utterly amazing. and I fucking died of relieved laughter when you said you made luigi the middle child. this proved that I'm not the only one that messes with the ages. once, I had to make him the youngest for a really cracktastic Repo! role play me and my friend did. XD I really love this, I'll definitly be faving it!
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I'm adoring these so far...I can't wait for the other four sins...
CartoonxZero chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
A Mag/Luigi fic would be really interesting, because on Luigi's myspace he has said that she would make a good wife. Its possible he's lusted after her too. I say go for it! :)

Very nice fic, btw, I ADORE Repo!
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Yes es good pairing!
Kurama's Lucky Dice chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Just one little critique... Luigi is the oldest child, not the middle. But other than that it's an interesting take on the deadly sins so far, can't wait to read the rest.
MxAcid chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I really like this, I haven't read anything about the seven deadly sins in a long time.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Is it sad that I am slightly attracted to a weird way
Life Less Lived chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I like the idea of your fic. But you have a few mistakes.

First. Pavi was never a buck-toothed little oddball in the back of the class, he always had been the perfect and beautiful man that he is now. The most beautiful of the Largo children from the beginning. The surgeries were only in his face and he only did them to him for the campaign of "replace your face". And he's the middle sibling. He's Amber's older brother and Luigi's younger brother.

That's all. Just tips.

Au revoir.
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 3/24/2009

The Largo siblings are great, they can be really hilarious when you over exagerate their traits.