Reviews for Under a Starry Sky
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm with you on that one. I prefer the drama so much more than the manga. I think the drama made it more realistic and deep, whereas the manga was silly and frustrating.
Kaychan87 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! It makes me want to watch the drama again. I also agree with you, about the drama being better than the manga.
BishopisloveBishopislife chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
It was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I haven't found a better story of Soshi and Riiko yet. It's so beautiful I could cry...:(

Anyway, I hope that if you wrote anymore stories, they'll be as good as this one! Bye! :)
MightiestHeroes chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i definetly like the drama more than the manga because it was real people and because of Mizushima Hiro...Cute story! Weird in the manga i like Night better but now in the drama it's's all because of Mizushima Hiro though...
EtherealWave chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Absolutely adorable! I think you captured their personalities rather nicely, even if it is just "fluff." I adored the drama as well, so I wanted to see if anyone had decided to undertake a fanfic from that angle. This one-shot was a great gem to happen upon. Your technical skill with writing is pretty flawless, which always makes reading that much more a joy! Keep writing!
musika chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
If you're wondering whether I'm only returning the favor because you reviewed my fic, then please think otherwise. :)

Thanks for this. I have been hoping for someone to make a good fic about the two staying in Paris. Aah, it's just like Soshi to be so good to Riiko. And the kiss was just cute... *sigh* this made my heart puffy just in time for the SP (can't wait! XD).