Reviews for One Sunny Afternoon
Beautifully Falling chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Draco wasn't too ooc because that's how I think he should act after the war. Great story!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Draco was good. This just makes me wish they had a daughter. A girl Malfoy would be so interesting.
aleera chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So cute :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Draco wasn't TOO ooc, just a little bit. But it was still good! :)
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
OH MY GOD, I READ THIS FOREVER AGO, AND I NEVER REVIEWED IT, AND THEN I COULDN'T FIND IT, AND NOW I VISIT YOUR PROFILE AND I FIND OUT THAT YOU WROTE IT, AND OH. MY. GOD. LIKE. WOAH.

In case you can't tell by the above caps lock rant, this discovery has freaked me out majorly.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aw, this was very cute :) It was an interesting way for them to meet, most stories have them meeting at Hogwarts. Aurora siunds very adorable, too :)
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Draco and Astoria are my most favourite pairing, and I think you did them justice :) I really loved this, and I thought it was particularly sweet including the little girl. She seemed very adorable! It was well written, and I liked it very much. Well done :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Well he went through a war, it's hard to say what's OoC, we never saw his thoughts as intimately as the golden Trios anyway so that's hard to say
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You certainly do have an original take on Astoria's character, and I liked the fact that she insisted upon paying for her own ice-cream because it demonstrated an independence that was quite refreshing. I think that your portrayals of her and Draco were well matched, and although he was a little OC, in a way you managed to justify it by linking to the war and all of the changes it would have brought about. Still, I can't see him working in a grocery store... That's my only real criticism.

My favourite section was this:

"Better than muggle-hunting,"

It was blase, dry and rather amusing. I liked the frankness of Draco's thoughts, and the way he treated blood ideology. In a subtle way it showed that, to a certain extent, Draco had been desensitised.

Well done! That was a sweet story.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I've always thought Draco would have to shame himself after the way to regain some respect. I love this and I've never thought this is how they would meet! I love the part where she insists on buying her own. loved it!
Victoria Viridian chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
nice...draco's so sweet! :D
ChampionShoes chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
YAY! i wish that was a multi-chapter fic. too good to be just a one shot!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very sweet story, I liked it.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice, cute story, though a little on the short side. :)
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Well, I couldn't stop at just one of your stories, could I? I liked "Pay Attention" better, but that could just be because it was longer, and I wanted more of this one...

I think you 'got' Draco quite well. I think he would have been a very different person after the war, and you have captured that mixture of regret and depression very well. Aurora was cute too (another lovely name..) Thank-you!