Reviews for Denial
Brenda chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Fabulous! First time reading gossip girl fanfic. This is simply lovely love it. Just rite amount of drama and emotion!
LifeasLuna chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
LifeasLuna chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
ohhh i get it now
LifeasLuna chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
when will this flashback end
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Hmm... mysterious. This feels like a different fic than the first 2 chapters. Kind of confusing... intriguing though. I do like it. I just hope it pays off with a rewarding story as I keep going. You seem to be a good writer though... ;) So I have faith.
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
These were really well written first 2 chapters. I have recently re-watched these episodes and know how much of it is based on the show but I've also had experience writing these kinds of scenes where you take what the show gives you but turn it into this format with thoughts added and good descriptive words and everything and it's harder than one might think! You did an amazing job. I'm gonna keep reading. I'm so glad this fic is "Complete".
taekwondogirl97 chapter 42 . 3/2/2013
Wow the things jenny went through made me cry but im glad they got their happy ending. Jenny and nate are the best couple.

Great job
Ines chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Amazing, you're a good writer. It feel so realistic and loyal to the characters. Reading you is such a pleasure. I prefer your story than the original. Thank you ! I'm happy that i had discover your work. I'm french so Sorry for the mistakes. Please keep writing :)
Dr. Holland chapter 42 . 12/31/2012
Very angsty, but ultimately sweet story... write more soon! :)
cuteandcreative chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
So I LOVE the story so far, I'm only on chapter 15 but I am a little confused. From the time Jenny falls asleep looking at the ultrasound up to now is everything memories? It really is excellent writing.
Mrs Archibald van der bilt chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is a great story. keep writing
Eryn1993 chapter 42 . 2/28/2012
Amazing I loved it! :)))
Guest chapter 42 . 2/28/2012
Awee awesome
SuperflyButterfly chapter 42 . 2/27/2012
This story was simply a work of genius. I can't believe that its over. This story affected me so much. I wish that the Gossip Girl producers would hire you to write for the show, maybe then we would get the NJ ending that us NJ fans deserve. I for one plan to re-read and relive the magic of this fanfic on cold, depressing, Gossip Girl nights to keep my NJ heart warm.

Long live the modern fairytale!

I hope that you write more NJ stories in the future. This one was 360 degrees of epic win.
SuperflyButterfly chapter 41 . 2/27/2012
The NJ moment at the end was so subtle and so perfectly NJ.