Reviews for Paramore, Paramour, Riot!
KarleeRaah chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
love it :)
MixXa chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I LOVE Paramore! It's my favorite band and I have a fanfiction that call Riot!, but I still don't post it :) xoxo
Fadetonoir chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh wow!

I...am speechless!

I FELT it when he kissed her (The last Para) and...just...wow.

Sorry. I'm just a little...dazed here right now.

But again~

WOW!

Love

fadetonoir
Lanter chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Nice capturing of the dark complexity that is Derek and Casey's relationship.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Okay. I lovedloved*loved* this. It was really, really great! Not only was it extremely well written but the scene imagery was totally hot, and very *visualizable* (I make up words all the time)

I loved all of them a lot but my favourites are "Hallelujah" and "Born For this"

The whole intensity thing was very well done, and I fell a little more in love with Derek. And the dysfunctionality that is Dasey. Not to mention even with a few words you have amazing scenes, which is extremely hard to do.

Great Job! Looking forward to more!
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Another nice job!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
These were totally awesome too. Paramore songs make for great song drabbles. Haha. Loved it!

~Chica~
Insanity on High chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I did enjoy reading these because I love the songs they are based off of. My one problem is that you never did one for my favorite song off the album (Miracle).

Some of the pieces made the characters seem a bit more OOC then others. Also, they don't swear on the show, so I was surprised to find them here.

My favorite was the first because it not only seemed the most realistic, but there was humor in the last few lines. (It does help that, again, I love the song.)

-x- Insanity on High -x-