Reviews for Revenge
Paulina Ann chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Loved your story. Encourage you to write more. :)
amd5551 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Aww. I enjoyed this story. Good, intense storlyine. Very dark throughout, especially the beginning but it worked. The seduction, love andlove scenes are incredible by the way. I know this story was a while ago but I loved it. Keep up the writing! You are very good at smut. Longest and most detailed smut paragraphs. I loved it though! PLEASE keep writing like this :) GO ROMY!
Rogue LeBeau12 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I love this story! ussually the stories where Gambit and Rogue meet are really mushy and gushy, but i loved how you turned everything around, how he started out hating her. I love this i am just gunna say it over and over I LOVE THIS!
ZoeysZone chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
salope means little bitch
Emily chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Love it, I actually cried a little towards the end. :)
slightlyxjaded chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
I loved this story! You portrayed Remy and Rogue in such an amazing manner. I liked the climax of the story-in New Orleans. Poor Remy, having to watch her walk away. I enjoyed the fact that you didn't make this story cliche AT ALL. Obviously, Rogue and Remy are my favorites, but Wolverine was irresistible and I couldn't help but feel bad for Kitty. I found Chapter 6 in particular to be heart-wrenching-both of them make life so complex.

For English not being your primary language, this story was written quite well; yes, there were some grammatical and spelling errors that a native speaker would catch, but t was altogether highly impressive that you managed to pull that off.

One suggestion though-I personally prefer how you handled the translations in the later chapters-having them next to the words themselves vs. scrolling down. I didn't mind scrolling down to see where the quotes came from, but having the translations right there seems to make things flow better.

This story was highly enjoyable and I actually prayed for a happy ending for those two. The conflicts were never-ending in this story, yet they were completely believable. You really managed to capture the complexities of their relationship perfectly.

So, thank you for writing such an amazing story! I cannot wait to read your other works.
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
Awww.. I can't believe it's over!
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
"Darling, I'm the best there is at what I do..." LOVED THIS LINE! It could mean so many things...
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I actually recognized a couple of the quotes. And yes they were perfectly fitting. This chapter was so great in so many ways. But perhaps were Rogue leaned against the door and Remy heard her and then made sure he put her on the bed was the best. And he stole a kiss (thief)perhaps thinking it be the last. I do hope he goes back to the institute like he said he would. Another great chapter.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
funny how on your end notes you always wright that you're learning english. you definetly don't have to, your writing is excellent. the story flows and is very easy to read. very entertaining and well overall just great. anyway back to the story... dramatic change that remy made from hating rogue to being conflicted to her being her life. and where the hell is logan? wasn't he suppossed to go with them? no worries your sex scene was very good.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
It's like Rogue should be happy she no longer has to worry about her powers or be confined to touching just one person. But maybe it's because she knows there's no guarantee that it's permament or the fect that she didn't get control herself. Hmmm we'll see what awaits them in New Orleans. I'm actually kind of surprised the professor agreed but maybe he figured with Logan there she'd be safe. Great chapter update.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I was kinda feeling bad towards Logan cause he gave Rogue the death glare but after what he told Remy I could tell he still loves her like a daughter. His threat was just so Wolverine: visually dangerous, to the point, and full of menace. Kitty, kitty, your mouth is gonna get you in trouble. Honestly I was kinda upset Remy started to fall from a simple glance but it's Romy (love/torture/forbidden/unescapable faith) gots to love it.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
loved how you left no questions unanswered. So Rogue killing Henri was an accident. the guild took his body away so the xmen don't know remy (association by last name)is his brother thus his real intentions and Rogue won't remember Remy from his brothers memories because they were blocked. Xavier probably knows this but probably wants to give Remy a chance anyway. Great so far. I really liked how I could feel the emotions; Gambit's anger, Rogues desperation, and Logans/Scotts mistrust.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Looooved it! Amazingly I understood all the French, hmmm.
Rockerchef1987 chapter 13 . 8/22/2010