Reviews for A Growing World
Please read this chapter 12 . 5/6
Thank you so much. This has been a wonderful story and I hope you can make more. This story has been changing my life and I love it so much.
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This is amazing! Are you planning on continuing it with your friend?
EternalFalsity chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
ahh so sad poor twins. by the way she actually can tell the twins apart but pretends she cant
EternalFalsity chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
i can't believe this is only chapter 3, story has been perfect so far!
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
omg so happy kaoru admitted his in the second chapter
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
that was really funny at some points while also being serious/interesting
mosefine chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I thought so! Why, hello:) I've been reading this and it is SOO GOOD! I said I thought so because I KNEW 'precious baby angels' sounded familiar! And that was all I could come up with: Dane Cook! I just thought it was a coincidence! I've watched it on YouTube a couple times. I think you can find it under: Weep-a-thon or Crying. I agree about the irony with using it on the twins:D I was snickering to myself when their mom referenced them as that. Please! Well, onto the next chapter! It's great so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Awesome fic plzzzz update
CoastingNightfallXD chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
UPDAAATEEE
forbidden-fruit-vendor chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's the best thing I've read in weeks. I just joined shine too actually, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This is the worst cliffhanger ever, and I'm just dying thinking about what's about to happen.
akirak chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
omg as soon as i read "Perhaps the American didn't want the older twin finding out. If only he knew the truth..."
i was like wait what XD
haha its really good u must continue!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
O: you need to updatethisstpry yush?
It's so interesting. Please and thankyouuuuu!
GayEscapist chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH. Everything about this story has me hooked on it, the character development while staying true to the originals, the threats, the fact that I want to shoot the American, and that he makes me ashamed to be of the same nationality! XD please, finish this story. It is killing me. I subscribed to you and hoping dearly that I will get an alert saying it doesn't end here. Haha, thank you so much for this amazing story!
icantchange chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Oh, this story is so fabulous. You are a marvelous authour. The suspense in this story is killing me. Oh my goodness, please tell me when you think you will be updating next! ~ 3
heavensentskysky chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
This story is addicting! I love it!