Reviews for The Bar
Presea chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hilarious!
fanfictionusername chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Funny...angsty... hilarious.. dramatic.. Nice one!
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMG, I am laughing out loud - this was so clever! I love it.
Drei-Senryu chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very entertaining story. It had me grinning the entire fic through. It even got a few chuckles out of me.

It flowed very well and was really easy to read. Everyone was in character with both their dialogue and actions being very believable. Not to mention that each characters' problem seemed like something that would afflict them.

I can really see Jade being the "psychiatrist" of the group helping the others with their problems. I always pictured Jade as almost a father-figure for the other characters. Jade's advice was believable and it never seemed like an answer was forced.

Aside from a few minor errors your work was exceptional. Definitely one of the best TOA fanfictions I have read. Keep up the great work.
Jonny5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Right on the money with Jade's characterization. Not sure when you've placed your story (in the game's timeline) but it was a fun read.
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I was having a bad day till I read this! Thanks so much! It was so funny!
ohps chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Captain Luludee,

I have to say that this story made me smile through and through. You really caught Jade's wry sense of humor and each of the character's worries and thoughts. Please don't ever stop writing.
PermanentMarker chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
LOL! This was ridiculous. It was so in character I could cry XD It was such a good blend of humor and aggravation. I loved every line-Jade's especially, particularly his conversation with Anise-and found myself giggling several times throughout. I didn't spot many mistakes with grammar or punctuation. There were one or two, but nothing that could take away from the story, lol :3 good job!
NamiLoveless chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
For your first Tales of the Abyss fanfiction, this was very well-written. Your wrote every character in a believable way, and I really liked how you created the interactions between Jade and each other party member.

I smiled at the last exchange, by the way. Poor Guy, being scared away for trying to give Jade exactly what he wanted. It was a very nice ending-short, but to the point.

Much like Jade Curtiss' character. Hm.
Poxy Kirkman chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
LMFAO!

aww, i knew Guy would end up getting the brunt of it all, but it made me laugh and laugh and im still lauging D

I DON'T believe it's the first Tales of the Abyss fic you've done, it's way too good! But if it is, VERY WELL DONE!

I love it, I'm adding this to my favourites, and I'm adding you _ Please write more like this, the world needs more laughs

Becca xx
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I must commend you! You got Jade perfectly. XD An awesome read, it kept me grinning until the end. Jade's answers was so wise too. His reaction to everything is so amusing. (Especially when he thought of banging his head on the counter and when he was telling Natalia about the half-naked thing) But all in all, all I can say is, I love it.
Yuleen75 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Priceless! I really like this! Great work.
Kazzandra chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very well-written and believable. You have captured the characters dialog habits amazingly well.