Reviews for After the battle of Hogwarts
FanOfFanficionForever chapter 1 . 7/18
:-)
lilashannah67 chapter 1 . 6/2
I wish it could have been longer but , what there was, was great !
senawario chapter 1 . 5/26
This seems incomplete and rushed. I know the lady is no longer with us, but perhaps merlinsapprentice could complete it?

I was expecting lots of tasty revenge on the red-headed squad!
babyd0ll.MK chapter 1 . 5/26
i love this story even though ti's one shot i still love :D
HARMONIE ALL THE WAY
I understand that the author's plan was for Harry and Hermione to find out the truth and get married, but this story begs for a few more paragraphs. Were the Weasley's arrested for theft and attempted line theft? How many of them were involved in the conspiracy? Did they get away with it because they were purebloods, or did they wind up in Azkaban? Was Dumbledore's portrait confronted and did he have any excuse other than everything was for "his" greater good? Did Harry and Hermione live in GB or did they stay in Australia after finding her parents?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I truly wish you had finished this story. It begs for another 10 chapters or so.

D. Page Robin
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Great stuff
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Very well written.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
TAKE THAT, WEASEL AND DUMBLEDORK! *EVIL GRIN*
PSay chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is a great little story. I love the fact that Harry and Hermione found out the truth at the best moment. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your little stories. pms
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
An awesome start but I'd really like to see more of the story!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was very good but I think you prematutely finished with it you left much hanging there at the end it would make a very good post DH story begining though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is not what i expected! I didnt read it full
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i loved that. It was one of the best one shots i read in a long time

Draco122
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What happened to the Weasleys? Not nice to leave us hanging.