Reviews for After the battle of Hogwarts
Very well written.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
TAKE THAT, WEASEL AND DUMBLEDORK! *EVIL GRIN*
PSay chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is a great little story. I love the fact that Harry and Hermione found out the truth at the best moment. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your little stories. pms
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
An awesome start but I'd really like to see more of the story!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was very good but I think you prematutely finished with it you left much hanging there at the end it would make a very good post DH story begining though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is not what i expected! I didnt read it full
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i loved that. It was one of the best one shots i read in a long time

Draco122
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What happened to the Weasleys? Not nice to leave us hanging.
rmcakes chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I like this story. I think that even in the "real" HP stories, the Weasleys were going to be found out using love potions on Harry and Hermione. It was just too weird that Molly mentions love potions to the girls and then Hermione treats Harry so bad and all of a sudden likes Ron after the way he treated her. Even if Ron liked Hermione, I just can't see Hermione being with some one as lazy and argumentative as Ron. He even cheated on his driving test in the epilogue. If Hermione was really so angry with Harry for cheating in 6th year, why would she not mind that her own husband cheated on something in real life. Anyway, I would like to see an epilogue or something with the rest of the revenge on the Weasley's. Maybe they could find something in Dumbledore's notes about keeping Neville's parents in St. Mungo's because they knew about James and Lily's will. Maybe an anecdote to their injuries. Your story is very good, it just doesn't feel finished.
H Harmon chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I know what you wrote in the A/N but this could have been tied up in six or seven more paragraphs. What there is of it is very good, but that just makes it worse leaving it where you did. Thanks anyway.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Into the favorites it goes!

Believe it or not, this proper way to administer a knee came from a fanfic where Bill and Charley taught Ginny how to protect herself before she went to Hagwarts. Step back. Place hand(s) on shoulder(s) to keep victim in place. Step forward quickly and apply knee to target, forcefully. If applied hard enough (Charley felt it through a well padded protector), you might be able to keep victim from bothering other women. If your real lucky, it may preclude the victim ever having children (actual quote from fanfic instructions). Her brothers also taught her how to throw a proper punch (aim punch for back of head, THREW the face).

(EVIL GRIN) "I" taught this to my daughter before she attended 5th grade. Later, my son-in-law's and I taught this again to my grand-daughters. My sons, and grandsons were witness's to training. (grin) They didn't pick on their sisters anymore (main reason for training), and passed warnings to their friends. Oddly, they did not tell anyone else, always wondered why (snicker).

I am entering this for the benefit of all fathers, and future fathers. Er, better big brothers to. (really).

Um, in case no one noticed. I don't like Dumbledore, or Ron, even in canon.

Thanks for a very "interesting" and fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!

MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was great! I love how Hermione handled the Weasleys.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I could see that the desk and Potter parents part being used in another story.I also do not recall reading this one before but I like it a lot.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Im sure the revenge against the Waesleys will be very sweet _
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Definitely a good start for a much larger story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »