Reviews for Living My Life: Original
MsQueenWitch chapter 13 . 4/18
forget update you have so many place holders for chapters that is appalling if you aren't a writer then take the shit down I'm embarrassed for you yeah not giving this the time of day cause you have no respect towards your readers nor yourself
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 1 . 4/18
Great start can't wait to see how this plays out
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
OMG! You HAVE to update! I absolutely adore this story!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
I hope you continue this soon.
emthereble chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
Wow this is brilliant, but are you going to finish it?
Hino kahoko2 chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
Soccerqueen237:

I loved your story, please update soon that will keep reading even more.
My most sincere greetings.

~ Kahoko ~
ob1292 chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
An interesting story so far I am curious to see what comes next.
ob1292 chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
It seems a little odd to be collecting all the various creatures that the want to take back to earth so soon only for them to be stuck in the trunk for the next five years.
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
I am so happy to see this updated! I cannot wait for the next chapter, or the ending. It feels like I've been waiting ages. Then again, I first read this story back when my mom first died, and that was six years ago, last month. I couldn't find it for the longest time, because I lost my email's password.

By the way, it's against Fanfiction's Guidelines to post Author Notes in place of chapters. I suggest you copy and paste into a chapter if you must keep them, and delete the chapters that were taken up. There are some real jerks out there that will actually report you for that. I would hate to see this story taken down, and your account deactivated.

Blood Demon Alchemist
NyxDragonBorne chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
I need more... Please feed the beast inside me that craves more of this story
ORKCHILD chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Like the story. But you said to poke you iff you took too long to post again, it has been 2 weeks. So more story.
hotflower901 chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
Shit shit shit
vicky chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
I remember this story. I am so thankful that you are writing again. You are vary, vary good!
davycrockett100 chapter 15 . 9/2/2015