Reviews for Living My Life: Harry's Beginning
TyDragon30 chapter 13 . 6/14
I LOVE THIS STORY AND WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE CHAPTERS, MORE OFTEN. I ALSO WOULD LOVE LONGER CHAPTERS BUT MEDIUM CHAPTERS ARE COOL ALSO. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. READ YA SOON.
Fieryice chapter 4 . 3/21
I dont think i like this story verymuch... imean i like HP stories that shows harrys hardships and then him learning of hetrayal and standing on hisown and then becoming awesome...or showing his true awesomness but:.,.,, this story is a littlebit ... um well..:. I dont know how to properlysay it but its like decorating a cake :... It has too much decoration that wold make it pretty but instead it became horrible:..:. I think thats what happened with you story... I didnt get to finish reading it cuz it wasnt intrsting anymore... ."
Reiha Sakurai chapter 13 . 1/13
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
FotoDi chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
What did Dumbledore do to Harry (at the end of Chapter 11) that caused both Remus to get a headache and Harry to be affected across the Veil - while in a 1:260 time compression warp?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
ADD MORE! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
angelalexiel16 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
please update this is a really good story and I am really looking forward to the rest of it.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE YOU
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
jjlee3449 chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
i hope that you write again soon i really like this story. it is facinating
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
i love it chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE IT! So mutch! (english is not my mother language so please dont mind the spelling) Please continue writing this wonderful story.
Storielove1 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Hey I just wanted to at I totally love your study! I want to start writing, but I have no idea how to get my ideas down on paper to make it sound good. I was wondering if in your next post ( wich I hope you finish soon) you could answer me? Thanks,
Storielove1
Shire Fey chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
This is a wonderful read I look forward to more.
GeneveRashkae chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Your story was recommended to me by a friend and I have really enjoyed reading it. I am very curious as to what creatures he will take back to earth with him and which people will join him on his return. I can just see the reaction of certain people if Merlin himself decides to come back lol. I also find myself curious as to who his second mate will be! I hope you will be able to update soon!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 13 . 2/24/2013