Reviews for Living My Life: Original
Gina chapter 6 . 10/12
Boy am I glad there is a next button available!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 5/9
I so want to see the Dursleys punished for everything they have done to Harry and what They did to Hedwig. The what they have done is criminal.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2020
I like this story but it sounds like everyone is going to get to live? That doesn’t sound good to me. His Nate and Sirius are the only two who should go back with Harry and Neville. But I think they should have brought Luna so she could spend time with her mom. I don’t want any potters to go back to living and Lily’s parents who are alive it sounds like should get to boss Harry around and be treated like family just like that. I mean why didn’t they get harry from the Dursley’s or try to contact him ever. Are you telling me that dumbledore is more powerful that royalty of a different race? That makes no sense at all. It sounds like they are pos parents who gave their child away and didn’t care to find their grandchild until after he was 16 because they wouldn’t contact him if he was human. Only if he was high elf otherwise they had no use for him. But seriously Harry would love that lily cares and hugs him but he would also not like it. Being abused and taking care of himself his whole life. He wouldn’t like having to explain himself or be answerable to anyone. He said bloody hell and lily freaked and yelled like he said he was planning multiple murders. His siblings aging makes no sense either. It would make more sense if he found out Luna and Ginny have his sisters souls like they were reincarnated and don’t remember and are never told they used to be potters. Well maybe they are told but not the other weasleys. That way Ginny stops trying to date her “brother”. Luna would love having a “brother”.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 14 . 2/5/2020
see this is what pisses me off, i read the originals then i go to read the rewrite and its not even FINISHED! IF THIS IS ABANDONED THEN TAKE IT OFF!
Pixie8859 chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
This is really confusing. I don't mean the numerous spelling errors, just in not really sure what it's about and what's currently going on. Right now I'm not sure where Harry and Neville are supposed to be, are they through the veil? Are they in a chest? What is actually going on here? It started out ok, now I hadn't got a clue what I'm reading! What is this story about?
peteanderica chapter 14 . 2/25/2019
Great story a must read eventhough it's not finished.
Debvfr chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
Gutted then to find the reboot not finished
I understand you have progressed as a writer but idiots making nasty comments instead of helpful should not be listened to.
Was it perfect no but I was really enjoying the plot
I won’t read the next as it’s been a year so I’m guessing it’s been abandoned.
Personally I’d have rather you just finished the story as now I’ll never know so many unanswered questions.
I’m not annoyed at you just the idiots with unhelpful comments that instead of improving a story finished it
I hope your book writing is going well
NiihChan chapter 14 . 5/1/2018
Could you pass me the link of the new version? I'm anxious to know the end of it.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 14 . 4/16/2018
gutted you aren't continuing this one, and that you haven't updated either since 2017... its absolutely brilliant and one of my favourite stories in quite some time. complete characters, good readable writing and structure, and a great storyline. I hope to be able to read more soon.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
sorry for the cursing soccerqueen237
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
msqueenwitch how bout you be nice. no one asked you to read this! if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all! msqueenwitch? more like msqueenb**ch!
MsQueenWitch chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
forget update you have so many place holders for chapters that is appalling if you aren't a writer then take the shit down I'm embarrassed for you yeah not giving this the time of day cause you have no respect towards your readers nor yourself
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Great start can't wait to see how this plays out
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
OMG! You HAVE to update! I absolutely adore this story!
TashaLee2476 chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
I hope you continue this soon.