Reviews for Living My Life: Original
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Whoo~! I LOVE this so far! I really like the originallity in this, especially with the gum. I wish i had that gum lol. I really can't wait till the next update and see how Harry reacts to his 'friends'. Hopefully he can make new friends, like Blaise Zabini from slytherin. XDD lol, sorry, I just have a thing for him. lol. Until then!
GreenHaven89 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I love this story so much! It is really refreshing to come across an author who writes with so much creativity and imagination in fan-fiction!

Thanks and I cannot wait for the next update!

Chad
WindFall Lucivar chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
You said that harry will only experiment with Jason. Does that mean that they are not the main couple?
phantombrick chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I will be honest I like this story and am gonna read it, but if I had known from the start it was a slash I would not have even opened it up.
phantombrick chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Well it was a good start. Please if you are going to write a slash story put a warning in the summary.
joyellbell27 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I think I found my new favorite story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Harrysmate chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Brilliant story look forward to next update.
twilightserius chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
stupid sick sunofab*h kill them all luck to u
terasnik chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
great! update soon please!
sarah999 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I love this story. I like the greeting Harry gave Griphook, I loved it. I can't wait for the next update.
ladysavay chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Very good chapter. Lots of information and lots of progress on Harry. When will he get the OWL's redone?

Also, just for clarification, what is the ACTUAL date now that they are back in real time?

When will you tell us what the Order and his friends have been up to?

Where is this place they are staying at?
Harrysmate chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Great chapter love the story please update soon.
Harrysmate chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
What a fantastic story I am looking forward to reading what happen next and I hope you can update soon.
fifespice chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
poor harry make dumbledoire and the durlseys pay least teh goblins are helaing him im guessing its because he treats them civilly
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »