Reviews for Living My Life: Original
Reiha Sakurai chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
FotoDi chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
What did Dumbledore do to Harry (at the end of Chapter 11) that caused both Remus to get a headache and Harry to be affected across the Veil - while in a 1:260 time compression warp?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
ADD MORE! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
angelalexiel16 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
please update this is a really good story and I am really looking forward to the rest of it.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE YOU
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
jjlee3449 chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
i hope that you write again soon i really like this story. it is facinating
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
i love it chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE IT! So mutch! (english is not my mother language so please dont mind the spelling) Please continue writing this wonderful story.
Storielove1 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Hey I just wanted to at I totally love your study! I want to start writing, but I have no idea how to get my ideas down on paper to make it sound good. I was wondering if in your next post ( wich I hope you finish soon) you could answer me? Thanks,
Storielove1
Shire Fey chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
This is a wonderful read I look forward to more.
GeneveRashkae chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Your story was recommended to me by a friend and I have really enjoyed reading it. I am very curious as to what creatures he will take back to earth with him and which people will join him on his return. I can just see the reaction of certain people if Merlin himself decides to come back lol. I also find myself curious as to who his second mate will be! I hope you will be able to update soon!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Love the story...soon (puppy dog eyes)...how soon? LOL
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
So according to your numbers put into the Galleon converter from the HP Lexicon Harry is worth

13,272,157,248,085.18 US Dollars

That is almost the total US Debt which is approx. 16.5 trillion dollars... or 16,500,000,000,000 US Dollars.

Please if you ever re-write this story, make it believable
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
I loved how Harry was able to tell so much about Basilisks and then floored them by telling them that the Goblins told him. I cannot wait to see what happens when they get to the breeding groud and the other Basilisks sense Harry.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »