Reviews for Living My Life: Original
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
I'm glad you updated! Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
serenityselena chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
awesome chapter...
Harry amazes them pretty often... they should get used to it but it's so much fun to read about...*smirk*
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
Keedra2173 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Wonderful, just wonderful. I love how Harry is so smart. I also like the laid back way you have him tell them about things he's invented or done; it gives the story a good feel. I'm totally in love. I hope the next installment is soon.
Foxfada chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Good.
Penny chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
So Harry's a multi-trillionaire? He has more money than the GNP of the UK. Yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either.

Also, as a general rule, whenever a story has 'FREAK' being carved into Harry's skin, I usually stop. It's in tons of stories, no one EVER notices at school (dorm, showers, quidditch locker rooms, hospital visits, Grimmauld Place, etc.). If it happened as a young child, that's one thing. But after Harry knows how to escape via the Knight bus, and he knows he has money to stay elsewhere? Yeah, that's not realistic either.

I wish you luck, but there's too much that's not believable for me to continue.
Yana5 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Yay new chapter. Thank you thank you thank you. I loved it
booklover2013 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
your story is absolutely great so far
angelalexiel16 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
are you still going to update today?
Blood Demon Alchemist chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
WHERE IS IT! HURRY UP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY A YEAR NOW!
Joethe1 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I've been waiting so long for this post! Why can't you please hurry and post it! Thank you! Your best reader.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
What a way to make more friends, it was wonderful to see that they will be able to take more creatures and beings back to earth.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Poor Harry, getting all that news at once, wonder why he ran out and what he is going to do.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
What a way to find out about his second mate, will he meet him in the veil or when they leave. Also, will they be older when they leave the veil or will they be the same age?
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Will he really have more than one mate, if so, I hope it is only one extra so as not to stand out too much. Cannot wait to see when they leave and get even with the Dursley's and Dumbledore.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
While they are in the veil how much time is passing in the real world. Also, who all will come out of the veil with Harry and Neville?
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »