Reviews for I Don't Care
aalens chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Sweet story and a pleasure to read - thank you.

BTW, if you will forgive an on the fly beta comment; Here '—had been basically given free reign to come and go as it pleased.' The phrase 'to give free rein' comes from the practice of loosening a horse's reins when the rider wishes to let the horse go where he will, to let the horse decide where to go and at what pace. So, the word 'reign should be spelled 'rein'.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yeah, that's the only way he could have reacted in real life (as opposed to JK-verse) Powerful story!
happylady chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved this oneshot

Until next time

gloria
slashslut chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
great fic and honestly, you cant blame him for feeling that way.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was a very good story I do agree with Harry his relatives are not worth caring about they should have been killed in the books. They were pawns of the Headmaster.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very well written..I can totally relate to how he felt towards his "relatives" but that is a story best left unwritten.

ILikeComps chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Good one shot. Thanks for sharing!
brigrove chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I could see Harry reaching that position if you'd developed his character over years, but as a one-shot it just isn't Harry.

Harry always feels like everything is his fault - partly a legacy from the Dursleys and partly his "saving people thing"
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This was well done. Harry wouldn't be Harry if there hadn't been a moment of sorrow. But it was the sorrow he would feel for anyone losing their life in such a manner not the grief you would feel for a relative.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Thanks for writing. W.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very good here, and you caught it with Harry there, and given that he was shown no love himself by any of the Dursley's, I don't see how he'd feel more than indifferent at their deaths. Go Albus, and work to create your suicide machine for the wizarding world, now if only Harry would have smacked the old manipulator a good one.
immortal7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I liked the reaction to the news from Harry. It seemed so much more approptetate to the way he lived with them than the ususal angry and revenge driven Harry. In the end they didn't matter and were not worth the effort. I like McGonagall's reaction as well. Her and Albus both seemed to think that he was in shock. Both unable to understand the new generation or young man in front of them.

As usual love your work. Always have and looking forward to when you have time to do updates on your other stories. Until then your name will as always stay on my alert list. Later
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Interesting... I personally like the slightly manipulative dumbles and of course the hhr! :)
Shaggy37 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesome One Shot! Glad to see my guess at your apparent death is overrated! Any chance for updates on your other stories? I miss reading your awesome stories! Do keep up the outstanding work!:):):):):)
Starla chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I really like it. It' sort of cute. But i'm more Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione. Like in the real books. But still, this is good.