Reviews for The Great Sage Naruto
Madara chapter 17 . 7/12
This is total crap
You suck
blacklightning1 chapter 9 . 6/26
that dude is an idiot... ing is latin or greek though im pretty sure its latin... not english.. that moron seems to have forgotten that both english and american english are a mixture of many other languages like french,latin,dutch,italian,danish.. but both languages use latin...
and as far as i know old english never uses ing...
Kyto-Kun chapter 24 . 4/24
I totally remember the scene with Sakura fighting hanabi it's the same as when tsunade fought Naruto. NarutoJiriya. HanabiYoung Naruto. Sakura Tsunade
brutusjr chapter 4 . 3/11
The whole Ino thing was a bit of a stretch. The "Angel" expression was a little hard to take too.

Just sayin'
yendenikhil1 chapter 38 . 3/8
awesome.. Why is this last chapter?
Hinatalover204696 chapter 38 . 2/28
well i warned you goddamnit you grrr if i could continue this off my phone i will god i feel like kicking your ass you SOB you didnt even finish it i mean godamn give us a farewell goodbye and a reason why cause its shit like this that makes me not wanna read fanfiction you bitch grrrr im sorry im sure you have a wife family and kids but godamnit this sucks
Hinatalover204696 chapter 34 . 2/28
greatest fanfic ever god ahhhhh yeah if i findout its uncontinued ill kick your ass when im done reading
Guest H chapter 21 . 2/12
You know what really grinds my gears? WHEN PEOPLE DON'T BOTHER UPDATING/ CONTINUING/ FINISHING THEIR FANFICTION STORIES! Honestly, if it isn't a oneshot or a story constantly updated by a DEDICATED author/writer, then ALL other Fanfiction stories are always; Abandoned, Permanently on Hiatus, Discontinued, or flat out FORGETTEN ABOUT! I mean I can understand if you lost your will to continue writing for a bunch of dedicated and loyal readers and fans, but at least give us a true reason why you can't, or at least make sure someone is adopting your abandoned story so at LEAST WE HAVE SOME SORT OF CLOSURE!
Maxology chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
It seems that another great story was abandoned :/
UltraMickey chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Where the hell have you been mate?!
BitteOrca chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Update ever? did you die?
Naruto-kun257 chapter 38 . 8/30/2015
Wow, this story is great!
toonamifan666 chapter 38 . 8/30/2015
I love this story and I consider it one of the best Naruto stories I have read on here. The history you have for the characters, the way write everyone and everything, I find it great. I would love to see how this ends if you ever come back to it.
xDeepFreezex chapter 38 . 8/23/2015
Damnit! NO! You can't leave me hanging like this! This is such a good story, and you stopped right at the climax! ;-;
wolfbane chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
just finished chapter 4 and have to say brilliant tragedy with the ino story. it was ART.