Reviews for The Trial of Prince Xizor: A Forever Destined Vig
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
he should be hung did you read shadows of the empire he makes weak minded women fall in love with him
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
again fantastic! looking forward to the crazy relatives! teehee BYE!
Kaptain Kristi chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
excellent story, as always!

i'll be watching for the next one!
DarthNasere chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
bravo I loved it!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Well, Xizor has been found guilty. But I smell wheels within wheels moving here. Just what this sleezoid has planned, I don't know, But, I look forward to finding out.
Dawn369 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Excellent ending. I am looking forward to reading the next story. The characters are fleshed out very nicely and the emotions are dead on.
garnetred chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Excellent story. How in the world does Xizor intend to escape from the Jedi Temple? Please write soon.
Hannah Jane chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
How dare Mon compare her relationship with Xizor to Anakin and Padme's love. Well hopefully once Xizor is finished off she will finally be free from his influence. Good work Andrea! I can't wait to read your next Vig!
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
whoa thatwas brillant! i loved the part in Riley's story about Padme and how she met Anakin it was amazing! lvoed it and then he woke up on her wedding day awe and yes Xizor is guilt hope he dies lol how dare Mon Mothma say that about Anakin and Padme rudeness lol damn Xizor what have you planned? loved the little tease there i want more shortly
jojotheorange chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I really cannot get enough of your writing so please hurry back. I applaud you for being able to come up with so many ideas. Keep up the good work.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
That was a forward to your next one.
diceman220 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
awesome, can wait for the next one
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
iritating relatives and sith lords. They're pretty suckish too. This next one sounds a lot lighter and maybe a bit more fun then the recent ones, what with the narrations of looming darkness and ultimate battles and all that. Can't wait to see it.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I cant wait for the next one!
sexystarwarslover chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
yes another update and this was awsome i am loving riley's story hehehe take that Palo so sneaky and he got what's coming to him and so will Xizor but i have a bad feeling something will happen in the next chapter so eexciting can't wait formore
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »