Reviews for Panic Attack
BBercovitz chapter 1 . 1/26
I like it sort of, but you keep going back and forth between past and present tense. Sometimes right in the same sentence. It's a little annoying.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Great. Nice job with the panic attack.
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Such a great story. I wish I had more praise but I don't.
awesomenerd95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
poor house that was good thank you for posting quite intertaining :) plz read my house story to its called nightmare and its by awesomenerd95 :)
Noutchka chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like it ! Could you keep writing please ?
AutumnPromises chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
... why does he have an excuse to sleep in the clinic? what's the excuse?

... and wouldn't he /NOT/ want to sleep in the clinic, given the panic attack he witnessed in it?
tvandmusicfan chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I always love me a good Huddy story!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Wow. Awesome story. Great job. Enjoyed reading it. And as always, I love me some Huddy. Well done.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
What a great wee snippet of angst. You have to almost feel sorry for Cuddy when she realises a simple, jokey way of waking House out of his lazing has such dire consequences. I love how he tries to side-step what caused the panic attack but gives some of the truth, a sign of the trust between them, and how Cuddy lets it drop though it does bother her.

I would love to see this expanded and for Cuddy (and perhaps, Wilson) to learn more about why House is the way he is.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I would really like to see this continued! It would be interesting to see how Cuddy reacts to this information and how she would/could help House to process this nightmare. Great job. :)
LegendaryHighFive chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aww! i love it ! write more!
13th Dead End chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very nice! An interesting one shot.
momsboys chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I think you should continue this. I think Cuddy will want to talk more to House after what he told her. I think House should tell her about his dad hurting him when he was a kid. Great story.