Reviews for Alternative Intervention
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Loved it
frate chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I thought the storyline was excellent although the characters seemed to be a bit writing style is some of the best I've read. I did enjoy it will be reading more of your fic.
amanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
really enjoyed this story would really love to hear more from this story line. it was very interesting and very in detailed. spike and buffy make a very exciting couple.
Sailor-Lit chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Totally freakin' LOVED it!
spike'smate chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
loved this story are you gonna do any more sexy R rated stories like this? PRETTY please

you talent for writing girl, REAL talent keep writing and someday you'll be rich
AxelXNamine chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
loved it will read sequel_
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i love this story. Really nice can't wait for chance to read more. Namine Chi _
Hyde's Bride chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Eek I loved it! This was so sweet and cute and sexy and just plain perfect! I'm going to be reading the sequel asap! I'm excited!
Sarah Kennedy chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Wow, that was really beautiful. I so wish the show had gone something like that!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work. Oh, and update Alternative Intervention soon please.

Dani

p.s. told ya i'd bug ya.
Itanaru101 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
THAT WAS THE BEST DAMN THING!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Wow i just love this story and i'm gutted i have to wait for another update so pls make it soon! More more more!

well done and keep up the good work :0)
Doni chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Great story! Loved it and loved the Pride and Prejudice reference. ;)
Doni chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Great job. You got rid of Glory quickly, but it works. I love that Buffy stood up to Giles over Spike.
rkm chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
aww - very sweet moment between buffy and spike at the end of this chapter - not too much, just right. glad buffy could stand up to giles regarding her relationship with spike. if only it had been this easy in the show (dealing with glory/ben) ... enjoying this, looking forward to more!