Reviews for Compromise: I Remember You Well
tricneu chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Appreciate the comment that I started crying silently at "Rorschach pretending to be Walter Kovacs." and continued until reaching the end and in writing this have tear trails drying on my face, the salt residue drawing the skin taut. His death, almost completely unnoticed and unmourned was heartwrenching.
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
10 points for the correct use of the word asinine. Also for the statement itself. That WOULD be asinine thing to occur to someone.

Except, you know, SlashFans.
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Absolutely fantastic.

Loved it, start to finish.

Depressed as Hell.

Going on Favourites.

(Just don't know if I feel more sorry for Walter for dying, Dan for living or Adrian for ultimately failing.)
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
...wow

that was brilliant

catching, saddening, but...absolutely brilliant
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
That was so worth shedding tears over. It was sad, lovely, emotional, and just... amazing job.
wild eyed angel chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
You made me cry so much! It was just so perfectly ic - thats exactly what Rorschach might do, and its heartbreaking that Daniel would have to live with that and never have a chance to do anything about it. To be honest i hated the ending, but you did every thing right. You wrote it beautifully and it was perfectly in character and completely true to the fandom. I just hated it because it was sad and tragic in its realism and im a wimp for that kind of thing lol. Well done on a beautiful fic - it's really really gorgeous.
Mrs Turtle chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
*sqeal!* Thank you for making me cry! That was a beautiful story, even I had to go through the pain of him dying again...stupid veidt...grumble...
rawhide wolf chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Aw, that's so sad! poor Dan. Stupid Rorschach. Poor Rorschach. Stupid Viedt. Can't feel bad for Viedt. Asshole. Loved the story, though, just remind me never to read it when I need something to lift my spirits.
IrishRoulette chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
I have to say, this story brought me closer to tears than any other I've read. It was beautiful, haunting, heartbreaking, perfect. I loved how you kept everyone in character to the T. It's just...excellent.
MazlanD chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
D: Aw! I love the poems in your story! Really sweet. Anxiously awaiting for Rorschachs return...

The end of this chapter really sounded like the end of the story, i was so worried! D:

Please update soon!
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
interesting
Mus4u chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Beautiful story... cried about as much durning this last chapter as I did durning the end to the movie...
Mus4u chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
W-ow, as discret as it was that was very hot... and then totally angsty and then hot again, with a lot of, "oh wow."
water kangaroo chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Wow that was extremely well-written. I thought it was gonna be another slightly plot-less homosexual Rory/Dan relationship fic, but this was brilliantly thought out. I have to admit, I think I like this alternate ending better...at first, I was sad that Rorschach seemed to have disappeared, but was relieved when he was just biding his time. Nice job!
lucidliar chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
That mafe my heart ache...but seriously, it was great :)