Reviews for Generic Exaggeration
Avian248 chapter 70 . 2/17
This story is something special. You are a hilarious writer and every point you make is extremely true. I hope that one day you take up writing again and make a sequel to this.
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 17 . 2/8
Aw, no fun.
AAS chapter 16 . 2/8
I love how cruel Dr Phil can be sometimes XD
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 15 . 2/8
(AllAmericanSlurp - AAS)
I loved it. I think it's "Tamaranean," but you already knew that XD
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 13 . 2/8
I have to say there was a mistake - in the middle you said "Nightfire" instead of "Nightstar." And when I read the word "Nightstar" I think of Nightstar, the old "leader" of ShadowClan from Erin Hunger's "Warriors" series. Have you read those books?
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 8 . 2/8
(Not logged in.) I totally wish Star got her own arc too. Everyone else got one AND YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CURSES CN FOR CANCELLING TT BEFORE SEASON 6 AND STAR'S STORY! I'm guessing it would probably be about what's happenin' on Tamaran and Star may return and rule there for a while . . . now I'm just being wishful.
If TERRA, a minor character who only appeared in, what, 5-6 eppys, got her own story, why not Star, who's appeared in every SINGLE eppy except for 3?
ML-AWESOMENESS chapter 70 . 10/21/2014
I spent 2 days with very little sleep reading this. I love it.
iluvme747 chapter 62 . 10/3/2014
To answer your question about RobRae, in the comics at one point Raven had developed a crush on Robin. She had the ability to alter people's feelings and emotions and she accidentally made Robin believe that he was in love with her. They didn't have a relationship though because Raven knew his feelings towards her weren't true.
FirestarAsh12345 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved the whole story. You should write a book! XD
FirestarAsh12345 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Loved your story! I was laughing most of the time, it's so good!
FirestarAsh12345 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
That was HILARIOUS! :D
I didn't know you could buy rockets and Toys'R'Us. I should go get one to shoot at my little sister!
FirestarAsh12345 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Nice! Very funny. I agree: the fans are a little... Over obsessed. I know this one person who does EVERYTHING like the Teen Titans.
FirestarAsh12345 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Lol! I love the part where Starfire goes to a mental asylum. But, then again, she isn't stupid. Some people don't understand things so they shoot 'em.
timefreak chapter 55 . 5/9/2014
I haven't even watched the teen titans, and I've loved this fic.

Hilarious.
Person chapter 62 . 4/6/2014
I'm not gonna lie, Jerikole is my OTP, but yes, they did have a relationship in the comics, or a pretty good friendship. I'm not going to go on a whole rant about it (since I highly doubt you want the full story) but essentially, after a traumatic event Jericho (Joey) and Kole became friends. Since Kole's parents were crazy Kole ended up staying with Jericho. She wanted a romantic relationship, he wanted to stay friends (or at least take it slower than she did). In the end, Jericho goes into space for a mission and during a crisis Kole dies. Jericho takes it badly.
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »