Reviews for The Latest Buzz: Journey's Beginning
EmelieEmelie chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Wow! I like this. It's very exciting and sweet with Noah almost threatening John or Rico or whoever it was that recognized Rebecca (I can never separate them) and then admits he's wrong. That was sweet! :) But there was just one thing that disappointed me, it as much loviness or fluff as I hoped for so in possible future chapters I hope to see (or read whatever ;) ) more of that.

It says that u last updated this in 2010! That was three years ago! Three YEARS! So if you are going to update this, NOW WOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD TIME TO DO IT. Because the people who hasn't yet given up on this since chapter four (I can't count myself as one of them because I discoverd this a couple of weeks ago but still) has waited THREE YEARS!

So please, pleasey pleasey PLEASE! Update this sooner than soon :) were waiting! Please! :)
Toasty Goodness chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
"Alright, alright, pay attention to me. Ahem. "I told you a million times, do not exaggerate!""

'Rick Thecoolperson'

That's it! A Dr. Who reference, now 2 Young Ones references!

I must add you to my favourite authors :D
Toasty Goodness chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Considering I don't particularly like Latest Buzz (which makes me wonder, why am I looking up LB fanfic?) I really enjoyed this.

As for the Scooby Doo parody thing- did you get that from Dr. Who? The resemblance is striking ("You have you mother's eyes, her hair. I was told you died with her, all these years have come and gone.. how do I put this? I'm your-I'm your God-mum!" Couldn't help myself :3) If you did, that makes the story 10x more awesome.

Keep writing!
KmJ13 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
More! I really like this, please write some more soon!
Kyra Adelaide chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
OMG, wow. you are amazing. Your writing is so intense, I feel like I'm in the story! I like how you incorporated the Stand Up video, that was really clever! This story is great, so original. Most stories on here are just mushy love stories, but this is epic! I totally understand about endless homework, so I'm not going to insist that you update soon, but I really hope you do because I LOVE this!
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
i think its in canada. its a canadien show...

love it, please update soon...

wonder what their relation with rebecca is...
CharlotteLouise95 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009