Reviews for Aftermath
Myno chapter 1 . 8/26
This was great, you captured each characters personality well. Great job!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Scary likely. T.T
erik chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The best aftermath that I've read, well done.
admiraljoshhar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
superbly written- very believable reactions from each character- even Cody, though according to wookiepedia Cody survived long enough to command the Stormtrooper forces on Kamino- untill Starkiller arrived and wiped them out, at least. Personally, though sad, I think your portrayal of Cody's reaction is more believable.
CaveScot chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Another fantastic story from you! I loved it, except that I have no idea what order 37 was but still, it really shows the hardships each character goes through after Order 66.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow...just wow. Gripping and insightful; masterfully wrought. I especially loved these lines:

"To Jester cleaning his rifle was more than just routine, or even a habit. It enabled him to let go of the battle. It also gave him a way to return to himself."

Beautifully done!
Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wonderfully sad and tear-jerking, I loved all of their short stories. I've written something like this too, and I know everyone hates Order 66 and the fact that it is gone through with without much hesitation, but when I was writing I found that the sad side has to be written and shown beause otherwise it wouldn't be so captivating, so interesting.

I was upset, but I kept writing, just like with this I kept on reading.

Brilliant writing, fantastic work, well done.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sad, so sad. You've grasped every character so well. And I thought that Waxers was especially well written. LL
reulte chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very good - I loved Waxer, Jester and Chopper's storys the most; especially Jester's relief at having company in his scary little world.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Chills down my spine, that's all I can say.
Queen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Beautiful. Sad, and beautiful. I love how you've written each of the characters. Really feel like giving Waxer a hug after reading this. And Ahsoka's really polished it off nicely. Wonderful work here.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story! Poor guys... They didn't deserve to go through this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Insighful look into the minds of various Clone Wars characters. I kind of wish some of the segments were longer; perhaps you devoted a short chapter to each character and their personal musings after the execution of Order 66. Besides that, it was pretty good.

~Darev
Torli chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is great story! I love it!
QhRider89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I almost cried reading this while listening to the soundtrack from Memoirs of a Geisha. Great job!