Reviews for Aftermath
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Scary likely. T.T
erik chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The best aftermath that I've read, well done.
admiraljoshhar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
superbly written- very believable reactions from each character- even Cody, though according to wookiepedia Cody survived long enough to command the Stormtrooper forces on Kamino- untill Starkiller arrived and wiped them out, at least. Personally, though sad, I think your portrayal of Cody's reaction is more believable.
CaveScot chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Another fantastic story from you! I loved it, except that I have no idea what order 37 was but still, it really shows the hardships each character goes through after Order 66.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow...just wow. Gripping and insightful; masterfully wrought. I especially loved these lines:

"To Jester cleaning his rifle was more than just routine, or even a habit. It enabled him to let go of the battle. It also gave him a way to return to himself."

Beautifully done!
Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wonderfully sad and tear-jerking, I loved all of their short stories. I've written something like this too, and I know everyone hates Order 66 and the fact that it is gone through with without much hesitation, but when I was writing I found that the sad side has to be written and shown beause otherwise it wouldn't be so captivating, so interesting.

I was upset, but I kept writing, just like with this I kept on reading.

Brilliant writing, fantastic work, well done.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sad, so sad. You've grasped every character so well. And I thought that Waxers was especially well written. LL
reulte chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very good - I loved Waxer, Jester and Chopper's storys the most; especially Jester's relief at having company in his scary little world.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Chills down my spine, that's all I can say.
Queen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Beautiful. Sad, and beautiful. I love how you've written each of the characters. Really feel like giving Waxer a hug after reading this. And Ahsoka's really polished it off nicely. Wonderful work here.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story! Poor guys... They didn't deserve to go through this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Darev chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Insighful look into the minds of various Clone Wars characters. I kind of wish some of the segments were longer; perhaps you devoted a short chapter to each character and their personal musings after the execution of Order 66. Besides that, it was pretty good.

Darev
Torli chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is great story! I love it!
QhRider89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I almost cried reading this while listening to the soundtrack from Memoirs of a Geisha. Great job!
Hopelessromantic721 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw! These are all so sad! Especially Cody, Rex and Waxer! They all hit the heart hard! Rex is so sad for missing Ahsoka, while Waxer will never have kids. ;n; Poor Cody too! Man, they all have it bad. I really wish Order 66 was never said!