Reviews for The Diary Of Mrs Harry James Potter
bonehead1st chapter 1 . 9/21
I don't know when I knew for shure but I guessed she was Daphnie pretty much as soon as I started reading
That's posseliby due to Daphnie being my second or third favert parring with Harry (it's a toss up betwine her and Hermione)
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/18
As soon as she said she was not Gryffindor, I knew she was Daphne, because she certainly was not Ginny!
I had it guessed when it said she wasn't in Gyrffindor
Noah.G chapter 1 . 9/11
I got it! dp/h forever
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 8/16
Awwe! You had me! I had no idea who the narrator was! I honestly thought; Pansy Parkinson!? Well done on that! Few of these sort of mysteries actually stump me, but you did it so well?! I was reading furiously to try to actually figure it out! Seriously?! Awesome job! You did make some mistakes, here and there, with tenses, but all in all, I really enjoyed it! Though I do have one complaint —decapitation is seriously disturbing!-that should come with a warning! It totally creeped me out? Other than that, rely decent read! Thanks for sharing, I as a hardcore Dramione fan, actually rarely seem tempted to read fics outside that particular pairing, so the fact that I was drawn in both by your title, and your summary; only to discover a story that was both enjoyable, and under ten-thousand words, was spectacular! This is why I like to try to go through the listings of 'followed/favorited' authors, of my preferred authors; because sometimes you can stumble on something really special, or, at least –incredibly interesting, and intriguing!? Again;—well done! Cheers!;-)
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 1 . 7/26
Sweet, short and to the point. Nice.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/4
Great story! I'm a big Harry/Daphne fan.

I really like the way so many of your stories attempt to correct some of the wrongs - or at least grant Harry the right to petition the Ministry for redress of grievances - that have been committed against him over the years. I hate the way Harry is so frequently turned into "Fate's chew toy." (Really, he has more bad luck than a veteran soap opera heroine!) It's one reason I'm not bothered by Super!Grey!Harry. I find it satisfying to see him take every well-earned opportunity to give the finger to the Ministry idiots, and especially Dumbledore.

Thanks for a fun story.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 6/9
Quite a brilliant story told from the point of view of Mrs. Harry James Potter.
ADZWriter chapter 1 . 4/5
It's an amazing story! Yes! I was right! It was Daphne Greengrass!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/3
Nice story. I guessed right, Daphne . She was hesitant to approach Harry so I figured she was a Slytherin. Somehow I did not think she was Tracey Davis.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/16
that was awesome and yes halfway through i guessed it
Only complaint: Privet Drive is not the most romantic of places to ask a girl to marry you! (*mock outrage*) Neat story otherwise.
Your story is categorized in Harry/Daphne communities. There really was no need to guess
Jalen chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I managed to guess it before the end of first year. :D
wolfeyes21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
AaaaaaaaaAaah! I KNEW it was daphne greengrass! Thank you for validating me!