Reviews for The Diary Of Mrs Harry James Potter
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6h
Great story! I'm a big Harry/Daphne fan.

I really like the way so many of your stories attempt to correct some of the wrongs - or at least grant Harry the right to petition the Ministry for redress of grievances - that have been committed against him over the years. I hate the way Harry is so frequently turned into "Fate's chew toy." (Really, he has more bad luck than a veteran soap opera heroine!) It's one reason I'm not bothered by Super!Grey!Harry. I find it satisfying to see him take every well-earned opportunity to give the finger to the Ministry idiots, and especially Dumbledore.

Thanks for a fun story.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 6/9
Quite a brilliant story told from the point of view of Mrs. Harry James Potter.
DaniaMdWriter chapter 1 . 4/5
It's an amazing story! Yes! I was right! It was Daphne Greengrass!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/3
Nice story. I guessed right, Daphne . She was hesitant to approach Harry so I figured she was a Slytherin. Somehow I did not think she was Tracey Davis.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/16
that was awesome and yes halfway through i guessed it
Draco12
Only complaint: Privet Drive is not the most romantic of places to ask a girl to marry you! (*mock outrage*) Neat story otherwise.
Your story is categorized in Harry/Daphne communities. There really was no need to guess
Jalen chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I managed to guess it before the end of first year. :D
wolfeyes21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
AaaaaaaaaAaah! I KNEW it was daphne greengrass! Thank you for validating me!
DeCode232 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Okay I'll be honest dude I never thought it would be Daphne I knew it had to be someone who had to hate Slytherins and never hangs out with Mafloy if was a Slytherin but more or less I thought it was Susan or Luna.
Michael Cao chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I knew it! I love Harry/Daphne pairings!
geoff chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I New it was Daphne
HPgeek chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I totally knew it! I figured it out when she said she watched him from afar! I feel like a champion! 8D
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I guessed Daphne, I don't know why, but I love their pairing.
ScouterFight chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I knew it form the beginning i love harryxdaphne fics.