Reviews for The Diary Of Mrs Harry James Potter
LoveIsTheGreatestMagicOfAll chapter 1 . 1/16
I figured it out towards the beginning
Tmrpotterhead250 chapter 1 . 1/11
I’m telling the truth when I say that I suspected Daphne from the fourth paragraph.
Due to reading some of your previous and awesome work I’d had a sneaking suspicion that Mrs. Potter would be Daphne, Luna, or Fleur. I ruled out both Fleur and Luna when you mentioned Mrs. Potter being in the same year as Harry.
Great work like usual.
Keep writing
James351 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
You know if you look up harryxdaphne this shows up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I FUCKING KNEW IT
BEAT THAT BITCHES
... Sorry I just needed to do that!
This is a great story!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I, at first, thought this was about Ginny. However after reading a bit more I began to realize it was about Daphne Greengrass. It was that she said they were different houses that did it. I also realized at the end I'd read a blerp about this story. That or something like it. It was a very good story and I thank you for writing and posting it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I could guess it!
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Nice
GohanSSJBlue chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
nice story i guesed right but doent she have a sister? you made it serm that she is an only chiled grate story ether way
SpectraShine chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I got it right! I guessed Daphen before I started reading and got it. The story was really nice, and I liked how you had Dumblebore kicked out of his positions.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Yay I was correct!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
YES! I got it right! I THOUGHT it was {spoilers}! :D
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
i really enjoyed this story. I had fun narrowing it down. I had it down to pansy, daphne and su li
paz chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Perfect and brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I guessed that but I wasn't entirely sure