Reviews for Three Hearts One Love
zachary12 chapter 4 . 8/24
nice job
SSJ3kyuubi chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Saw the picture and bio of natsuko on deviant art. I was intrigued by it so I decided to look for the fic it was for. I have to say these for chapters have held my attention and the potential for this is great. It's just a shame that you seemingly dropped the story. Are you planning to continue this? If not, would u put it up for adoption? This is just too good of an idea to let go of.
Hate it chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Please tell me this story wasn't dropped! Please update!
Crocodile-Kuro chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read! I can't wait to read more of this!
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
This is a pretty good story. I hope you continue very soon!
MissLadyEmiko chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
aww i lovee it!(: but im a HUGEE sakura fann; so pleasee straighten out sakuras feelings wit naruto! xP annyways; ITS AMAINGG! and sad): please comtinue itt(:
Spider-Fox93 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
This is a very good story, but maybe you could update soon, because whenever I see "To Be Continued" on a fanfic, it pulls me in and makes it so that I can't wait for the next chapter. So please updated real soon. Also I saw the drawings about Natsuko on deviantART, and I've got to say that you have a talent for drawing. So keep up the good work.
keyblade-03 chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Excllent story you have here. Very creative and well writen. I see its been awhile since you updated, but I hope your not giving up on this story. Again your doing a awesome job here so keep it up. I really hope you update soon.

burakkupansa chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Hey, I like this story so far, so please update soon! I'd love to see what happens next!
burakkupansa chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Great chapter!
burakkupansa chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Great story!
Zaku Magician chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I Love the idea of Them Fusing...But...Next update? :D
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Please update this story. I really like it.
Onihikage chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Funny business? Come on, this is Naruto here! He'll actually have a reason to peek on his teammate now! And since he knows they were in love with him, well... /_\

Well, judging by the "shorty" comment in the second chapter, I guess this is in part 1. I'm rather hopeful Natsuko will go with Naruto on J-man's training journey - that idea isn't done enough in NaruHina fanfics (or Naruto x HinaSaku, as this is XD) in my opinion.

*Really* looking forward to seeing more, seriously! And perhaps longer chapters, if you can manage them?