Reviews for The Fallout
jule2 chapter 39 . 7/8
Awesome.
Only half the population died? That still leaves a FUCK TON of people. Too many.
K chapter 39 . 6/27
Awesome writing! Excellent story even if it breaks your heart at times but that’s what makes it great. Thank you so much for writing.
lol chapter 39 . 6/18
Wow, I'd say that this is one of the best! You are a very talented writer and the whole idea of a post-apocalyptic scenario was very interesting.
The plot was just so well-thought-out and well structured and all the characters were on spot! The parallel storytelling in the beginning was very clever and I'm glad that there were some serious sacrifices made (the deaths of Carlisle and Charlie).
One thing I didn't like was Bella and how you handled her relationship with Edward after they first met again. At first, Bella wasn't willing to take Edward back that quickly, but then in the very same chapter, she was okay with it again. It was a bit rushed and I couldn't really understand her train of thought.
The other thing I didn't like was the Volturi's role in all of this. I didn't get why they had to be included. The battle with Maria would've taken place anyway.
Nevertheless, this was a wonderful story and I'm glad I stumbled upon this.
suzanne02 chapter 39 . 5/25
VryUnique chapter 39 . 5/7
I liked the ending well enough but I'm still trying to get over the death of Carlisle. He was supposedly the only doctor but I guess Edward is basically a doctor also even though he didn't practice, if he can handle blood. I did really enjoy this story and thank you for sharing it.
I ranted a lot in my last review about Bella and I was a bit overwhelmed about where the story went but I'm still disappointed in the way Bella has acted in a lot of this story. I was waiting for Edward to stand up to her and put her in her place for practically the whole third part of this story but he really never did. He was told to stand up to her more than once when she was walking all over him or acting childish but he never really did. It seemed like Bella lost her consideration for others after she was turned and everything had to be her way. I really really did enjoy story and didn't realize how unreasonable Bella really was until the end when it got the worst and thought back to her past actions. Thanks so much for sharing.
VryUnique chapter 38 . 5/7
I really loved this story but was very upset at certain parts. I hate That Charlie died but I hate even more that Carlisle dies leaving Esme for eternity. I wouldn't hate them dying in battle so much if I didn't blame Bella, I think it was totally her fault. I know she went through a lot in ten years but don't find it an excuse for her selfishness in this story. There are so many times in the story where she is just childish and selfish and has to be talked down or reasoned with. With great power comes great responsibility and Bella has shown she can't handle it. They could have went after Maria after everyone was safe. For weeks plans were put together for this fight and as soon as it started Bella said to herself fuck working together and following the plan and did what she wanted and many dies because of it. Over all I'm very disappointed in the vampire she has become. She has had everyone bowing and scraping in this story, she is worse than Rosalie.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 1 . 5/4
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read
Shigui chapter 1 . 3/14
This is my 3rd time to reread it. Excellent story.
SuperC chapter 38 . 3/13
Wow! The most nail biting chapter. I am so sorry for Carlise, he deserved to live.
A beautifull way to finish the story with a lot of hope for the future. That is what keeps us goin
SuperC chapter 39 . 3/10
Thank you, your story is really fantastic, has some deep concepts like hope, healing forgivensess and kidness, which makes the story refreshing.

SuperC
Electricpancake chapter 39 . 2/13
This whole story was a whirlwind. You made me fall in love with the series again. It's been many years since it was in its 'prime', but this brought the old feelings back to me.

Your details were marvelous, with nothing left untouched. You created such raw emotions between the characters, and it was felt. Bella was my problem area, as I found her to be very 'it is my way or no way at all'. She was well written, but it doesn't mean I liked her haha. Edward was exactly how I always wanted him to be, and he really drove the story home. Each character had wonderful ties to each other, and I felt like I was literally staring through the window into their lives.

To sum it up, the story was well done, raw, emotionally charged, and beautifully portrayed. well done!
harshi chapter 39 . 11/9/2017
Wow. This was a masterpiece. Since I'm reviewing at the end, I'm still feeling the sadness of those two deaths. Especially Carlisle's.
When I was reading the first part I took a peek at the reviews and some of them made me stop reading further. Those reviews described your Bella in a real bad light. But to me,she didn't feel bad. She was different from Bella in Breaking Dawn. Angry, selfish, but mostly carried away by her grief and what she endured. I was not disappointed by her. Only, yeah, I do wish she was there to save Carlisle.

I love your portrayals of the Cullens. And their bonds with each other. I really can imagine Alice who must be a small girl wrapping her legs around her brother's waist crying. I can imagine Emmett and Edward bickering. Jasper and Emmett making fun of Edward. Rosalie kind of as a big sister knocking some sense in to Edward. About Esme and Carlisle I was floored with that description about Chicago of what they meant to each other and to the family. Hmmm. I think I didn't find anything between Jasper and Rosalie or was there?

Jacob and the pack was great. Leah and Seth too. The volturi was a surprise. I was sad about Marcus and so angry with Aro and Caius. With the way you ended the story I feel "Hope" and the Cullens will hear from them sooner. Do you have posted a sequel? I hope so.

Finally, thank you for this amazing story. It was an incredible read.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 39 . 11/8/2017
Gripping from beginning to end. Honestly what splendid writing. Had me in tears at the end with Charlie and Carlisle’s death.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Just settling down to read this masterpiece for the 4th time. Still the best Twilight fanfic and one of the best stories I have ever come across. I've said it before but this should have been the film.
6,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »