Reviews for The Fallout
canada02 chapter 39 . 6/10
HH
Kksmum chapter 38 . 2/28
I cannot believe you have no other stories here.
Such great writing.
I really enjoyed this- all over again. I love a good long tale with all the usual cast of characters.
Thank you.
Kksmum chapter 36 . 2/27
This is heavy stuff. It’s after 2am and I cannot put this down.
I read it a long time ago so I do not remember the details. But I am loving it all over again.
Beccaboo139 chapter 39 . 2/7
That was an Epic. Such a good story.
Momma Laura W chapter 39 . 1/12
Reading through this again...and again...and again...stands the test of time. Great job!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/9/2021
This is the second time I have read it. I loved as much this time as I did the first. I hope you are doing well and are still involved in writing. And still in love with it.
Minnie1015 chapter 39 . 8/19/2021
Amazing story. Thanks for sharing your passion with us! It was a joy to read.
dilaraaktan chapter 39 . 8/3/2021
Perhaps I've read hundreds of fanfiction throughout the years and this is the first time I'm leaving a review. To say that reading this story was a rollercoaster of emotions would be an understatement. I cannot believe how well the character developments were handled. Everything about the story feels so organic that I feel as though it was real. Your flashbacks if that's the right choice of word, were handled masterfully. I dont know what to say, really. I've read the while story in 2 days. This feels much more than a fanfiction to be honest, I feel like I've read a fully edited and published novel. You are very talented. Thank you for putting yourself the process of creating this story and sharing it with us. Words are truly not enough right now. Wow!
Click57 chapter 39 . 6/19/2021
Reread this fic and got just as emotional as the first time. Can’t believe this was your first effort! Amazing story full of heartbreak and redemption. Bravo!
americannight99 chapter 39 . 6/9/2021
love this story no matter how many times i read it. and i still get tears at some parts
SomebodyLost chapter 39 . 3/22/2021
Wow. Whatta enthralling AU. Nothing like an apocalypse to show the best and worst of people. Seriously, the ups and downs of people, from Jacob's hatred to the Cullen family getting torn apart, to the acceptance of the supernatural and everyone banding together... the feels! The angst kinda was too much at times, but it's believable.

The ending left on a sequel hook lol, but it's great.

Thanks for writing.
JulizaRose chapter 39 . 3/18/2021
One of the best fics ever. Thank you!
JoVersify chapter 37 . 2/17/2021
I see the criticisms of your Bella... don't listen to them. It's difficult to read, for sure... sometimes she frustrates me as a reader... but you did her true justice in this fic. You did all of them justice. It is easy to make the characters do what is easy... it is talent to see into the deeper parts of what imperfect beings would do.
JoVersify chapter 38 . 2/17/2021
You're writing can be so profound. When you can hit me with a furious dichotomy of emotion and understanding with a single pointed sentence... well, of course that is the mark of a truly talented writer.

"You break my heart, Bella"

"He said when the sharp edges turn smooth, then it will be time."

"Know God, Know Peace"

So many of these moments all throughout your fic...
I've read this 3 times over the past 12 years. I'm sure I will return to it again.

I cried at the end. I do each time.
ieatyourmuffins1 chapter 39 . 2/3/2021
This was a beautiful story! I honestly think it's written with more depth and heart than the works it's based on. Thank you for writing it!
6,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »