Reviews for The Fallout
Kageyjay chapter 39 . 9/3
I'm glad to know a little bit of what their future was like. I love "Hope."
(By the way... Have you seen "The Postman"? There were several things in your novel :) very much like that movie, including Hope, although I think that was Oregon.)
Kageyjay chapter 38 . 9/3
I am...wow! I know I haven't commented as I went, but now at the end all I can say is...WOW!
It may have taken you three years, but it seems like you knew just where the story was going. It is seamless. I have never read anything as long as this, but once I started reading it I was hooked.
You did so well keeping the characters in canon. I knew exactly who they were as they went through all of these trying times. They always had something happening, but not quite like this.
You are truly a magnificent author.
It was all bellas fault...they are dead because of her
Give me a break...edward is an ass. He is bossy and thinks he can control her...she loves garrett and he is threatened by him...doesnt he know that by being an ass he will drive bella away?
luvyateamedward chapter 39 . 8/2
Great writing! Thank you for sharing your story and characters.
jule2 chapter 39 . 7/8
Awesome.
Only half the population died? That still leaves a FUCK TON of people. Too many.
K chapter 39 . 6/27
Awesome writing! Excellent story even if it breaks your heart at times but that’s what makes it great. Thank you so much for writing.
lol chapter 39 . 6/18
Wow, I'd say that this is one of the best! You are a very talented writer and the whole idea of a post-apocalyptic scenario was very interesting.
The plot was just so well-thought-out and well structured and all the characters were on spot! The parallel storytelling in the beginning was very clever and I'm glad that there were some serious sacrifices made (the deaths of Carlisle and Charlie).
One thing I didn't like was Bella and how you handled her relationship with Edward after they first met again. At first, Bella wasn't willing to take Edward back that quickly, but then in the very same chapter, she was okay with it again. It was a bit rushed and I couldn't really understand her train of thought.
The other thing I didn't like was the Volturi's role in all of this. I didn't get why they had to be included. The battle with Maria would've taken place anyway.
Nevertheless, this was a wonderful story and I'm glad I stumbled upon this.
suzanne02 chapter 39 . 5/25
VryUnique chapter 39 . 5/7
I liked the ending well enough but I'm still trying to get over the death of Carlisle. He was supposedly the only doctor but I guess Edward is basically a doctor also even though he didn't practice, if he can handle blood. I did really enjoy this story and thank you for sharing it.
I ranted a lot in my last review about Bella and I was a bit overwhelmed about where the story went but I'm still disappointed in the way Bella has acted in a lot of this story. I was waiting for Edward to stand up to her and put her in her place for practically the whole third part of this story but he really never did. He was told to stand up to her more than once when she was walking all over him or acting childish but he never really did. It seemed like Bella lost her consideration for others after she was turned and everything had to be her way. I really really did enjoy story and didn't realize how unreasonable Bella really was until the end when it got the worst and thought back to her past actions. Thanks so much for sharing.
VryUnique chapter 38 . 5/7
I really loved this story but was very upset at certain parts. I hate That Charlie died but I hate even more that Carlisle dies leaving Esme for eternity. I wouldn't hate them dying in battle so much if I didn't blame Bella, I think it was totally her fault. I know she went through a lot in ten years but don't find it an excuse for her selfishness in this story. There are so many times in the story where she is just childish and selfish and has to be talked down or reasoned with. With great power comes great responsibility and Bella has shown she can't handle it. They could have went after Maria after everyone was safe. For weeks plans were put together for this fight and as soon as it started Bella said to herself fuck working together and following the plan and did what she wanted and many dies because of it. Over all I'm very disappointed in the vampire she has become. She has had everyone bowing and scraping in this story, she is worse than Rosalie.
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 1 . 5/4
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read
Shigui chapter 1 . 3/14
This is my 3rd time to reread it. Excellent story.
SuperC chapter 38 . 3/13
Wow! The most nail biting chapter. I am so sorry for Carlise, he deserved to live.
A beautifull way to finish the story with a lot of hope for the future. That is what keeps us goin
6,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »