Reviews for The Fallout
Shigui chapter 1 . 3/14
This is my 3rd time to reread it. Excellent story.
SuperC chapter 38 . 3/13
Wow! The most nail biting chapter. I am so sorry for Carlise, he deserved to live.
A beautifull way to finish the story with a lot of hope for the future. That is what keeps us goin
SuperC chapter 39 . 3/10
Thank you, your story is really fantastic, has some deep concepts like hope, healing forgivensess and kidness, which makes the story refreshing.

Electricpancake chapter 39 . 2/13
This whole story was a whirlwind. You made me fall in love with the series again. It's been many years since it was in its 'prime', but this brought the old feelings back to me.

Your details were marvelous, with nothing left untouched. You created such raw emotions between the characters, and it was felt. Bella was my problem area, as I found her to be very 'it is my way or no way at all'. She was well written, but it doesn't mean I liked her haha. Edward was exactly how I always wanted him to be, and he really drove the story home. Each character had wonderful ties to each other, and I felt like I was literally staring through the window into their lives.

To sum it up, the story was well done, raw, emotionally charged, and beautifully portrayed. well done!
harshi chapter 39 . 11/9/2017
Wow. This was a masterpiece. Since I'm reviewing at the end, I'm still feeling the sadness of those two deaths. Especially Carlisle's.
When I was reading the first part I took a peek at the reviews and some of them made me stop reading further. Those reviews described your Bella in a real bad light. But to me,she didn't feel bad. She was different from Bella in Breaking Dawn. Angry, selfish, but mostly carried away by her grief and what she endured. I was not disappointed by her. Only, yeah, I do wish she was there to save Carlisle.

I love your portrayals of the Cullens. And their bonds with each other. I really can imagine Alice who must be a small girl wrapping her legs around her brother's waist crying. I can imagine Emmett and Edward bickering. Jasper and Emmett making fun of Edward. Rosalie kind of as a big sister knocking some sense in to Edward. About Esme and Carlisle I was floored with that description about Chicago of what they meant to each other and to the family. Hmmm. I think I didn't find anything between Jasper and Rosalie or was there?

Jacob and the pack was great. Leah and Seth too. The volturi was a surprise. I was sad about Marcus and so angry with Aro and Caius. With the way you ended the story I feel "Hope" and the Cullens will hear from them sooner. Do you have posted a sequel? I hope so.

Finally, thank you for this amazing story. It was an incredible read.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 39 . 11/8/2017
Gripping from beginning to end. Honestly what splendid writing. Had me in tears at the end with Charlie and Carlisle’s death.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Just settling down to read this masterpiece for the 4th time. Still the best Twilight fanfic and one of the best stories I have ever come across. I've said it before but this should have been the film.
ohxmyxria chapter 39 . 9/27/2017
Wonderful story. I found this gem years too late, clearly, but it’s never too late to offer credit where credit is due. The summary made me weary, but I suspect you get that fairly often. This story was so compelling, so complex, so heartbreaking - and amazingly in canon which perhaps was the most supervising feat of all considering the post-apocalyptic backdrop. I’m sort of glad I was late to the party because that allowed me to binge read the whole shebang in two days - I couldn’t put it down and my workflow may have suffered a bit but I have no regrets. Truly, thank you for this wonderful bit of storytelling!
salem2004 chapter 39 . 9/18/2017
YOU are a very good writer so please keep doing it. I could not stop reading this story. What a amazing story it was. Thank You for all the time you put into this it.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 39 . 8/25/2017
Speechless. I don't want it to ever end.
Christina chapter 39 . 7/27/2017
I spend the last two days reading this story and I liked it very much although I usually prefer the AH stories. Je unpredictable parts and the variation to the original were very entertaining. But I didn't like your Bella, which confused me a lot. She seemes selfish, childish and unreasonable to the point of cruelty towards her family and friends. But thats part of the reason I'll be thinking about the fallout for a while and that doesn't happen very often. Thanks for sharing!
Catbiscuit chapter 35 . 6/30/2017
Hi, I just wanted to stop by and say I think this story has some great components. The storyline is strong and original. You've made a space for all the relevant characters and made some very cool decisions with how to use clearly have an awesome imagination, and I bet you could write some really great original work too!

Of course my biggest problem - as always tends to be the case with Twilight fan fiction, and even the original Twilight series itself - is with Bella. She's a terrible character, incredibly immature and rash. I felt like you really tried to make all the characters cannon, except for Bella. I think we all enjoy a Bella with a little more bite, but this version of Bella is missing all her core qualities - maturity, compassion, selfless love. Instead she reminds me of a petulant child who lashes out and stamps her feet when she doesn't get her way. I wonder why you chose to make her so different? It kinda killed the romance for me. Sure, you can tell the readers that Bella and Edward have a bond that is the stuff of legends, but I didn't believe it. If anything, I like Tanya more in this story than Bella, and that's really saying something.

If you want to make your character's flawed that's fine. If you want them to be unlikeable, that's also fine. Bella is certainly both. The problem is, I don't think that's what you were going for. I think you were trying to make Bella a deeply sympathetic characters that the readers will rally around. I'm assuming that's what you were going for, anyways, because of how you have all of the other characters interact with her. Carlisle describes her as a "queen" that any member of the family would sacrifice their life for. You always use the words "awe" or "admiration" to describe how the other Cullens view her. Tanya tells Edward "she's wonderful", for seemingly no reason. She's hostile and angry half the time. She jeopardizes the entire family when she threatens the Volturi. She continually tries to run away when she doesn't get her way, and has to be talked down off a ledge. She speaks out in anger and says hurtful things. She's legit terrible. And I get it, she was tortured for ten years, she has issues. But the way you've put her up on a pedestal in this story makes no sense, because she doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities.

Really good story overall though!
winnodinno chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
Don't understand how people decades old can allow themselves to be spoken to like children.
MyladyNancy chapter 38 . 5/17/2017
I had to leave another comment and I can't on chapter 39. I miss your story and I am sure there won't be a "next one". but i just had to say again how much this has touched me and I would love to see this new world build. Or i would love to read another of your amazing writings.
MyladyNancy chapter 39 . 5/13/2017
wow there are no really words to express how much I have enjoyed this story. I could watch these winner in my mind for another 40 chapters. I am so grateful I found your work and took the time to pull it into my heart. thank you so much for sharing your vision.
6,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »