Reviews for The Fallout
NoChaser chapter 39 . 6/17
Ten long years since you first posted on this story, and just as it took ten years to reunite Bella and the Cullins, it seemed almost fated for me to find it now. Who knew that an apocalyptic tale of the supernatural could lift my spirits in this horribly tragic time for the world in 2020, but it did. I'm glad you didn't make the characters perfect, nor demonize them. The complexity of each - human, wolf and vampire - highlights their 'humanity'.

I hope you are still receiving your reviews. Thank you for this well written, believable and heart healing story. Just, thank you. We can all use a little Hope right now.
SecretlySeverus chapter 38 . 6/11
Thank you for this and for baring your soul to us. This is truly a masterpiece.
blewartrk chapter 9 . 5/24
Where the fuck is Bella
blewartrk chapter 3 . 5/23
Aw
blewartrk chapter 2 . 5/23
I totally forgot that Maria is alive in the original series.
blewartrk chapter 1 . 5/23
Will Jasper narrate the whole story? Ive read one fanfic only reading up to 5 chapters with another character's POV and how E/B fell inlove through their eyes and it sucks. Anyway so far so good. Love the plot. Something to get addicted to for the rest of Quarantine 2020!
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 39 . 5/1
You are a wonderful writer, you had me in tears (no easy feat!). My one criticism is Bella. I hated her, throughout the whole story. I like a strong, capable bad ass female lead and what I got was a miserable temper tantrum selfish child. She only thought of herself and what everyone had put her through, what she had to live through and in the end got some of her family killed. I was glad that in the epilogue Jasper said that she carries the guilt with her.. I actually said out loud as I read that I hope she carries it forever. I’m sorry but she put a whole bad vibe on this story for me. Instead of remembering it fondly as your writing deserves but with a rather nasty taste in my mouth.
bearygirl chapter 39 . 4/7
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 38 . 4/5
Beautiful story. Well done.
debba8 chapter 39 . 4/2
WOW! It's quite a story I don't even know if I have the words. I found this because of a Facebook group and what's going on now in our country and other countries with this virus the story was recommended at first I wasn't going to read it. But, I started and couldn't stop. It's a shame really you never wrote any more stories on this site you're a wonderful writer. Thank you for this one.
Momma Laura chapter 39 . 3/31
Don't know how I missed this story when it first came out, but darn! This was great! Loved the plot, and the originality of it - will go back and see if you've written more since then...
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 23 . 3/31
He needs to buck the hell up. His “I’m not worthy” is tiresome.
6,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »