Reviews for The Fallout
Click57 chapter 39 . 13h
Reread this fic and got just as emotional as the first time. Can’t believe this was your first effort! Amazing story full of heartbreak and redemption. Bravo!
americannight99 chapter 39 . 6/9
love this story no matter how many times i read it. and i still get tears at some parts
SomebodyLost chapter 39 . 3/22
Wow. Whatta enthralling AU. Nothing like an apocalypse to show the best and worst of people. Seriously, the ups and downs of people, from Jacob's hatred to the Cullen family getting torn apart, to the acceptance of the supernatural and everyone banding together... the feels! The angst kinda was too much at times, but it's believable.

The ending left on a sequel hook lol, but it's great.

Thanks for writing.
JulizaRose chapter 39 . 3/18
One of the best fics ever. Thank you!
MamaMoJo chapter 37 . 2/17
I see the criticisms of your Bella... don't listen to them. It's difficult to read, for sure... sometimes she frustrates me as a reader... but you did her true justice in this fic. You did all of them justice. It is easy to make the characters do what is easy... it is talent to see into the deeper parts of what imperfect beings would do.
MamaMoJo chapter 38 . 2/17
You're writing can be so profound. When you can hit me with a furious dichotomy of emotion and understanding with a single pointed sentence... well, of course that is the mark of a truly talented writer.

"You break my heart, Bella"

"He said when the sharp edges turn smooth, then it will be time."

"Know God, Know Peace"

So many of these moments all throughout your fic...
I've read this 3 times over the past 12 years. I'm sure I will return to it again.

I cried at the end. I do each time.
ieatyourmuffins1 chapter 39 . 2/3
This was a beautiful story! I honestly think it's written with more depth and heart than the works it's based on. Thank you for writing it!
cuteascherries chapter 39 . 1/28
: )
MsLiss chapter 39 . 1/8
Jezzlou chapter 39 . 11/16/2020
Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever read a fanfic that broke my heart as much in those last few chapters. You were brave to sacrifice Carlisle and that’s testament to you as a writer. Utterly brilliant and heartbreaking.
Jezzlou chapter 20 . 11/14/2020
Your story is unlike anything I’ve ever read - it’s magnificent. The details, the story line, the whole idea of it is unlike anything I’ve ever read on Fanfiction. I’ve practically read none stop for the past 2 days and can’t wait to finish.
Jennmc75 chapter 39 . 11/13/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I devoured it in 2 days. You had me in tears so many times throughout the whole story. The last few chapters left me completely wrecked. I loved your take on the Cullen’s and their bonds. Again, thank you for sharing this amazing story.
americannight99 chapter 39 . 11/9/2020
I so very much love this story and I cried like a baby in a few parts at the end. I wish this story could go on forever but you ended it very well. again, such a good story. thank you for all your hard work and great story telling.
BurtonM1927 chapter 21 . 10/3/2020
What an exceptional story. Jasper's adventures in the South show such depth of character.
Kayozm chapter 39 . 9/26/2020
I haven’t reread this, I’m assuming the only new thing is the bolded author note on the epilogue?
But I remember this was one of the first fan fics I read and I thought it was fantastic. Wished you would write more and wondered why you didn’t rewrite this into something publishable.
I don’t know if I reviewed back then though, since I couldn’t tell if you were still around on the site, so just wanted to jump in now and say how much I enjoyed it.
6,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »