Reviews for The Fallout
sapphirezblue chapter 39 . 2/2
Wow. Just wow.
I am so beyond impressed with your storytelling skills while keeping true to each characters' central personalities. Bella/Phoenix did end up irritating me with her stubborn and mulish streak, but I suppose that's one of the reasons why I've never wholeheartedly embraced her in SM's books either.
This story is amazing and a must read. Bravo!
DICATAKADD chapter 6 . 2/2
I love this line...

If Emmett was the brother a man always wanted, Jasper was the brother a man always needed.
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 2/1
Damn...I love this already.
tanseynz chapter 39 . 12/14/2016
Powerful, exhausting, tragic and yet triumphant. You should be so proud of what you've achieved.
Oneway2011 chapter 39 . 12/10/2016
I have read about 100 twilight fan fics and this is one of the best! A great story. Thank you
LarissaAllure chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
is NO ONE else FREAKING OUT about how good this was? Your characters or not, this was an amazing story I'll not soon forget and I'm sorry for getting such a late jump on this. Truly, I laughed when Emmet got pummeled by Bella, I fought tears when Rosalie was burying dead children (among other parts, such as when Carlisle and Marcus were lost, when Bella felt hopeless, when Garett "died" and when Alice embraced the wolves after facing the children), I rejoiced when Leah became pregnant and the list goes on. Truly, this is a work of art. I know they are not your characters, but you've done amazing things with them and have given me a story to remember. Thank you.
marigold123 chapter 39 . 11/13/2016
What a fantastic tale! Than you for writing!
Carito chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Se me está haciendo muy largo. Necesito que aparezca Bella, me estoy aburriendo
Omegaaa chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
Great story. Really like it.
themushymushroom chapter 39 . 10/25/2016
This is amazing. Blew my mind, gave me goosebumps, made me forget to have dinner. Thank you so much for creating this.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 39 . 9/16/2016
This is simply the best Twilight fanfic available and is up there with the best books I have ever read. This should have been the film.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
Wow this story was so refreshingly different. I can't say I "enjoyed" reading all of this because it was very intense and dark but I did appreciation the writing skill it took to write such an epic saga. The characters were so multidimensional and interesting. Of course I wished for more "Edward and Bella" times but that's not what this story was about and I get that.
Thank you for keeping your story here so readers like myself could find it and read a wonderfully crafted story.
lunaplateada1986 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Hola,
Realmente espero que sepas leer español.
Acabó de leer toda tu historia, me tomó 15 días, que bonita la manera de escribir, de verdad que está muy bien logrado.
Por autoras como tú es que me he quedado tanto tiempo en este sitio.
Sigue así... Y si puedes o tienes en ti otras historias por escribir estoy segura que las leeré.
Saludos.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I hated that Edward left Bella, I'm hating this even worse because Edward has left Bella to now be helpless with a war to end all wars coming upon them. I hope he goes and seeks her out and helps her and Charlie navigate this crisis.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I can't believe I missed reading this story up to now. So glad it's still here for me to read. What an interesting premise. And Maria as the evil force should be interesting. And what does Jasper mean that this is Edward's story to tell? hmm. And why doesn't Alice know what Maria is up to and that Jasper might need help getting out of her clutches?
6,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »