Reviews for The Fallout
latersedward chapter 39 . 12h
finished this at 1 am this morning. I couldn't put the story down. I love that you are fearless, you tell your story how it's supposed to play out and I enjoy that very much, that's how a story should should be told. characters were well developed and it was an absolutely moving, well thought out story. thank you
latersedward chapter 36 . 19h
one of the best chapters yet! you move me, thank you
I can't put into words how beautiful this story is. You wrote something amazing.
101storyaddict chapter 39 . 2/1
I'm so glad this story already was complete, so I could read it in one piece! I just couldn't stop reading and would have gone crazy had I had to wait for the next chapters...
kavelf chapter 39 . 12/31/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your tale and the plot twists that came with it. The ending for Carlisle and Edward; Esme and Bella were well done, even if they were very sad. The analogy to the chess board was brilliant, and the fact that Edward could read Carlisle's thoughts was very well written. (and also Charlie's thoughts) I'm afraid that I don't tend to write reviews when I read on my phone, (I prefer to type on a computer whenever possible), however at the end of this chapter I felt it was important that I switch to the computer to leave a review. Your story will stay with me for a while. Thanks for sharing.
princessnerra chapter 39 . 12/25/2015
What an Awesome story filled with so much emotion. A very good read! Thank you for completing this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
I don't know how to express how much I lover this story. You probably hear this every day - good lord you are a talented storyteller! I was constantly amazed by the characterisation and the plot turns.

The tears that I cried (in public) were heartfelt and genuine.

Thank you so much. I am in awe of you.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
THIS IS SO EPIC! I wish it were canon. It's good enough to be its own series.
Ladybear0506 chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
What an amazing story... I was absolutely blown away! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and downright grateful Deb recommended this story as great! Boy she wasn't kidding! Great story, great talent and yes chapter 38 should have had a major tissue warning! lol! Thank you!
SmartKoala chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely loved your story...character development was awesome but at same time keeping true to SMs originals except Bella finally got a backbone and then some. This story captivated me from the beginning and was so new and unknown as to where it would end up. Thank you for all your hardwork and perseverance! One of the best fanfics ever!
OH MIA MYA chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
At times confusing but I'm glad I stuck to it! Excellent.
Waiting Patiently, Impatiently,
OH MIA MYA
Zalia chapter 39 . 10/24/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story; and I am grateful that you saw it through to the end. Well done!
Nicoconsd chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
What a fun journey! but I am so confused... who are Abigail and Christopher? I have to admit I stayed up way too late this week to keep reading cause I just wanted to find out what happened next. Thank you for the wonderful Adventure :)
anafinchel chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Oh dear, i cried like a baby! why did Carlisle have to die, and Charlie...ugh...so sad for Esme, but it was nice to see Hope at the end! :) really good story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Interesting plot concept. But awkwardly executed. Dialogue reads as unnatural in many places, almost robot speak. And the transitions between past and present are clunky. I'm giving up. Thanks for trying.
6,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »