Reviews for The Fallout
Wow!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wow
ReaderKat chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
Wow, what an epic story! It's brilliantly written, with the same sense of impending doom as is in Breaking Dawn. Really intriguing and different story from any other I'ver read. Thanks so much for sharing .
BeAlly22 chapter 39 . 6/10/2014
Your story was amazing... It was something different and I couldn't just stop reading it! xD
Melloyeller chapter 39 . 6/5/2014
I didn't think I would like this, but you wrote this perfectly! I really enjoyed reading this.

Great job! Thank you!
artybeechan chapter 39 . 6/5/2014
i've just finished to read your story. it's beatiful i like it and i realy enjoy to read. thanks you for sharing that with us. i wish you the best of luck.
Polka dots chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Thank you for this truly smart plot and talented writing. Your characters have an impressively accurate pscychology. I Was completely hooked by your work! Bravo
Guest chapter 39 . 6/1/2014
what an amazing book! love it :)
CoppertopJ chapter 39 . 5/24/2014
A truly outstanding and exceptionally written story. I have spent the last 4 days reading this. I have lost sleep, house is a mess, laundry is piled up, but it was so worth it. Truly a magnificent piece. Now I must go for now...housecleaning and nap are the order of the day. :) Thank you.
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Twilover76 sent me your way. I can't believe I've not read this sooner. Love it so far.
I'm presuming they've got Bella?!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
Wow! I know I'm late to the party, but it's one I'm glad I didn't miss.

The ending was just so wonderfully perfect.

I've been a naughty girl; taking every chance I could get just to finish this tale . . . Ran the battery down on my phone once and had my iPad threaten to turn itself off because I was too engrossed to notice the power level. Even my granddaughter chuckled at my obvious 'distraction'.

Thankyou.
Kksmum chapter 39 . 4/23/2014
Great story. This my second reading. Thanks.
Pat2024 chapter 39 . 4/18/2014
Great, great story. Very elaborate and intense, very sad with vivid descriptions of post-war apocalypse and overwhelming characters. I really love this story. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/12/2014
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/30/2014
Absolutely LOVED this! Beautifully written and vivid descriptions of a post-war environment. Thanks for sharing your talent!
6,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »