Reviews for The Fallout
KeeWit chapter 38 . 3/14/2014
KeeWit chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
Great story!
JennBolden9598 chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
I just found your story and I have to say if was very well written. It broke my heart more than once. The last few chapters had me crying my eyes out. This was a great once I wish I'd have read it sooner. Thank you for your hard work.
Toni Masen chapter 39 . 3/10/2014
Absolutely the BEST bloody story ever. Magnificent writing.
Sarah Amin chapter 39 . 3/8/2014
This is one of the best written stories i've ever read but forgive me for saying this , it's the most depressing .. I feel like jumping out of a window right now .. You are an amazing , talented author but this was waaaaay too heavy for me even though i'm an angst fanatic ..
Clarine chapter 39 . 2/28/2014
Vraiment superbe cette adaptation. J'ai été plus d'une fois bouleversée. Mille mercis de nous avoir fait partager cette histoire magnifique et ses personnages tellement attachants (et beaucoup plus profonds, à mes yeux, que ceux de la version originale).
Guest chapter 39 . 2/27/2014
Great story. Didn't like it that Carlisle died. Made me feel soo sad. Thank you for a good read though.
MulliMom chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
I don't know if you will get this because its been so long since you posted this but I had to review. I don't normally review. This is the best story I have read! I have probably read over 100 and this surpasses all of them, including the original series! I see it is the only thing you have written but I hope that you have gone on to write your own works of fiction. You are extremely talented and it would be a shame for you to stop with fan fiction. Thank you for this amazing piece of work! I actually think I can move on now. I've had a hard time letting go of these characters but after reading this, I feel complete. I don't think any other work can live up to yours and I'll just be dissapointed in any other authors fan fiction work. Thank you for bring a satisfying closure to this series for me! I wish you success in the future!
k1942 chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
Sarge's Girls recommended this story and I'm so glad I paid attention to them! It was one of the most wonderful, inspirational, heartbreaking stories I've ever had the privilege to read! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!
k1942 chapter 38 . 2/16/2014
A most wonderful and powerful chapter, such that I have no words good enough to describe how it made me feel! God bless Carlisle, Charlie and Marcus!
k1942 chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
Oh poor Charlie and poor Bella! This was so hard to read, even worse than when Maria had the three of them trapped! Eleazar reciting the twenty-third psalm in Spanish was the final straw, I couldn't hold back the tears for all of them any more! I pray no one else from the family will die, but realize that's probably a false hope! And by the way, where the hell is Felix and his hundred vampires?
k1942 chapter 36 . 2/16/2014
That was the most moving homily and fervent prayer and simply had me in tears. I just have to love Carlisle for what was in his heart and what he said. Edward's playing and Esme singing Ave Maria was so touching!
k1942 chapter 35 . 2/16/2014
It all makes perfect sense to me. Their plans are well thought out and likely to surprise hell out of Maria and her newborns. It took a leap of faith and a sense of right for Edward to cast that vote. Now I just have to cross my fingers that they get to marry after this is all over.
k1942 chapter 34 . 2/16/2014
Caius is a bigoted fool and Marcus simply doesn't care, but Aro knows better and his pride won't let him do the right thing! I sure am glad the wolves decided to throw in their lot with the vampires!
k1942 chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
I get why Bella is offering and why Edward is , but the idea of Carlisle sacrificing him self is horrifying! If he dies, how would they all get along without him?
6,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »