Reviews for The Fallout
k1942 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Well, thank God for small favors! She may have changed and he may have, too, but they still love each other and I'm so hopeful!
k1942 chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
That must have about knocked Jasper to his knees to hear Garrett say that name, after all this time, Bella is still alive, sort of! Maria is insane, making immortal children! What the hell was she thinking?
k1942 chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Sounds like Jasper has been in Hell the past few months, and hasn't escaped it unscathed! His revelation of Bella being the mysterious gift Maria was relying on to restrain her newborns nearly sent Edward back to the fog. This is going to be quite the story, and I can hardly wait!
k1942 chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
What vision have Edward and Alice shared, so powerful it drove them to their knees? How can they hear Jasper running and what does it all mean? I was lulled for a moment by what Tanya had made Edward think about. For a minute I thought maybe he was finally beginning to heal and change his plans. Now this bombshell and why they have to go!
k1942 chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
The pain and agony of these characters is so real, it's breaking my heart, and still I can't quit reading this, damn you!
k1942 chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
This story has been one of the best depictions of the Cullen family dynamic, all their character interactions, that I've ever read. It ALMOST makes me forgive you for killing Bella, though I admit to a teeny tiny hope she's still on earth as a vampire and she will somehow be with Edward again!
k1942 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Jacob is going to continue to be a giant pain in the ass, I see! Too bad he can't see past his hatred and listen to reason. His kind and the Cullen family are going to need each other if the newborns come north!
k1942 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I see Jacob hasn't mellowed over the years and still hates Edward with a passion. He always thought he had a chance with Bella, the poor deluded guy!
k1942 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
The burden of guilt has robbed Carlisle of his centuries-old faith in God! Never thought I would ever see that! I never thought anything would scramble a vampire's brain, either, but it seems to have happened! The family is scattered and miserable, especially without Carlisle to lead them!
k1942 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
It must have been harrowing for Rose, finding the bodies and burying them to save them from the dogs. Now they have an idea of where Carlisle is, maybe Edward can fin d him as well as Emmett, Jasper and Alice.
k1942 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Wow, sounds like Charlie Swan has been a unifying force for these people since the bombs fell.
k1942 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
That was as close to hallucinating as a vampire could get, I'll bet. It was as if Edward was having dreams, or an out-of-body experience.
k1942 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
I just can't believe that Bella is truly dead! If she is, if you wrote her out of this story, I don't blame Edward for wanting to die, and I hope Emmett helps him! Edward was correct about one thing, there was no sense in telling Charlie what really happened to Bella. It would have been cruel to do that to him! Seth sure enjoyed being at the Cullen house for a while and was thrilled to take home the candy and stuff.
k1942 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Just peachy, he and Charlie can both beat themselves up for failing Bella and presumably causing her death! Of all the twists of fate, for Victoria to find Bella in Phoenix! What are the odds?
k1942 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
It's a wonder Carlisle was able to bear the guilt of knowing that it was his calling Aro that began the end of all they knew! I'm glad Rosalie talked Edward out of using the wolves to commit suicide.
6,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »