Reviews for The Fallout
Megamommy chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
I don't normally review simply because I just know what I like not any of the technical stuff. But you have a talent. Normally in these stories they don't hit me in on a emotional level. Your's however did. It was simply amazing. I could picture the world you had set up and felt the loss they all had. I felt a part of their community and was actually torn when the story was over. I didn't want it to end but was glad to see that it did and they all were around and safe. I can see where there is room for sequels though. thank you again for the great story.
maphie chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
Wow! I'm waiting for the dream sequence ala BD2 but I guess not. I do like the feisty vampire Bella with an offensive talent.
irishnlove2shop chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
Absolutely amazing story. Loved it!
KJOHN chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
I'm reading your story again, maybe for the fourth time. This should be a movie. I know I've said this in one of my previous reviews, but this is almost a survival guide. Your story is just as good if not better than the book "One Second After", which should also be required reading. Brilliant!
Melia chapter 39 . 11/30/2013
Wow. This story is a work of art, every character and eir interactions are so addictive and I find myself liking characters that aren't normally my favourites. I love the insight, I love the across the board welcoming of all creatures. The entire idea of the story itself could be done 100 other times, but the way you laid this all out and your descriptions of everything is simply captivating. Plus I feel like now I have some ideas on surviving a nuclear winter if there ever was a nuclear war and I happened to survive. This is such a perfect ending place, normally I don't like epilogues, or find the story crashes as soon as Edward and Bella meet. So even though I wish the story went on forever. This is amazing. And so are you.
Sorry for my wordy adoring review. :)
Maggie181264 chapter 39 . 11/29/2013
First i have to say that my first language is german. So im a little bit shy to review. Because im really good in reading and understanding, but writing in english on my own is difficult for me. So i hope you understand what im trying to say.
But... In the last 3 years that i read english Books and Fictions im getting better and its helping me go through a tough time in my life. My daugther were ill for years, but shes good now again. It helped to distract me for a while and i could gather mentally and physically strength again, along with my husbands help we went through all.
10 weeks ago i lost my dad, and only yesterday we buried my uncle. and all this time reading was always helping, almost therapy.
Especially this story took me by surprice. I was attracted from the first chapter and i was reading in every free minute and finished it now. Its amazing. All the feelings were swirling around in my head. Love, Pain, Fear, lost, Hope. IM lacking for adjectives right now.
I Loved this Story very much and i cant count the moments i were crying that much that i couldnt read anymore and my husband were worried.
I channeld so much off my own pain and afterwards i could think clear again. So thank you for your hard work.
Its good it takes you that long to finish, because i think this is the reason it is that good. Its one of best fanfictions i ever read. Thank you again and all my best wishes from germany.
marie.sparks.336 chapter 39 . 11/15/2013
This story was so amazing and it made me smile and cry
This was the best thing I've ever read. I'm a writer but you're a thousand times better! I love this so so so so much I can't even explain it.
marie.sparks.336 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Hi my name is Maya and I love your story the way its written the plot and the way you wrote the characters its just so amazing C: and I have so many questions and does Bella come back or anything? You're such a good writer you should write a book (:
jess chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
it's a very good story thank you
MamaMarie chapter 39 . 11/1/2013
Great story, I'm sorry that they lost Charlie and Carlisle.
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 39 . 11/1/2013
Tragically beautiful. Those are the only words I can offer up.
A Vampire's Wife chapter 39 . 10/30/2013
Oh, did I ever cry. Thank you so much for writing this story. It's been an awesome roller coaster ride!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
This was one of the most beautiful, well-written stories i have ever read. It truly blew me away.
amy9352 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Loving this beginning!
amy9352 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Interesting start! Wasn't sure if I would like this, but I've been pleasantly surprised by this first chapter!
6,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »