Reviews for The Fallout
LoriRae chapter 38 . 1/17/2014
I don't know if you read these anymore I know the stories been finished for many years. most of those aren't even writing their Twilight fanfiction since the movies have ended. I came across your story about two and a half months ago and I've had it saved on my desktop. 2 weeks ago I opened it and started to read and I just finished it today
Genevah chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Holy! Moly! This just got more intense! Ugh and I have to go to bed cause I have to be at work in 6 hrs.
Genevah chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Aw poor goat...
Genevah chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I'm in love with this story already. I haven't read one so close to the real Twilight. You've interweaved certain points so intricately to fit your story and it just clicks. Nicely done.

At this point I'm hoping Bella was turned by Victoria but I have a feeling that's just too good to be true ... my heart aches for Edward! Gosh!
Genevah chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
:( Edward's pain is so heart-wrenching.
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is one of the best Vamp stories I have read and I am only half way through. I had to put it down at 2.30 in the morning as I need to get up for work at 6.30!
All the characters are there in the usual canon couples but they are so built in to a story that is unlike any other I have read and they are so believable.
Your writing is fantastic, the story flows and is fast paced but believable and keeps your interest all the way through (at least to where I have got to).
I don't normally like flashback stories much as they can be confusing but yours is told so easily and clearly that I always know where the character is by how they are behaving, thinking or talking.
I can't wait to get home tonight to finish it.
I can't believe this is your only story on fanfiction. Have you written anything else on another fiction site or been published in any way as I would definitely read more.
Well done
evilnat chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
I had been meaning to read this for ages but only just now got around to it. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was unique (the storyline itself and also the way you set it in the future but jumped between times to tell the story), but I liked how you kept a lot of canon elements.
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm excited to finally read something different in this fandom. The Prologue has definitely peaked my interest. So much potential for a great read.. :)
brownskin01 chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
Bittersweet, but a well written story. You are a terrific writer plz continue
lore191 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I've been in this fandom for almost 5 years and I can't believe just now I came across your story. It's really amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Megamommy chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
I don't normally review simply because I just know what I like not any of the technical stuff. But you have a talent. Normally in these stories they don't hit me in on a emotional level. Your's however did. It was simply amazing. I could picture the world you had set up and felt the loss they all had. I felt a part of their community and was actually torn when the story was over. I didn't want it to end but was glad to see that it did and they all were around and safe. I can see where there is room for sequels though. thank you again for the great story.
maphie chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
Wow! I'm waiting for the dream sequence ala BD2 but I guess not. I do like the feisty vampire Bella with an offensive talent.
irishnlove2shop chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
Absolutely amazing story. Loved it!
KJOHN chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
I'm reading your story again, maybe for the fourth time. This should be a movie. I know I've said this in one of my previous reviews, but this is almost a survival guide. Your story is just as good if not better than the book "One Second After", which should also be required reading. Brilliant!
Melia chapter 39 . 11/30/2013
Wow. This story is a work of art, every character and eir interactions are so addictive and I find myself liking characters that aren't normally my favourites. I love the insight, I love the across the board welcoming of all creatures. The entire idea of the story itself could be done 100 other times, but the way you laid this all out and your descriptions of everything is simply captivating. Plus I feel like now I have some ideas on surviving a nuclear winter if there ever was a nuclear war and I happened to survive. This is such a perfect ending place, normally I don't like epilogues, or find the story crashes as soon as Edward and Bella meet. So even though I wish the story went on forever. This is amazing. And so are you.
Sorry for my wordy adoring review. :)
6,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »