Reviews for The Fallout
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Nice going, Edward forces everyone to leave to protect Bella and the world is going to blow itself up! So what was all the pain and agony for?
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Now I'm afraid for what Jasper has seen in Maria's cave! If it's important to Edward, could it possibly be Bella? Would Maria be smart enough to use Bella's gift, supposing she has one? Can't wait to find out!
monay9e chapter 39 . 1/30/2014
Bravo! One of the BEST stories EVER!
Genevah chapter 39 . 1/20/2014
This has been the most fulfilling story I have ever read in Twilight Fanfic. It was truly captivating and smart. It kept me on the edge of my seat taking me through this journey. It was like I could feel every emotion your characters were encountering- the despair. The betrayal. The love and the loss. The hope! Wow this was a heavy and intense story and I am so very glad you shared it and I found it. I wish you the very best in your next endeavors. You are one talented mind. I've enjoyed your writing immensely and hope there will be more from you soon!
Genevah chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
Lol poor Charlie! But yay!
LoriRae chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
I just have to tell you how much I've enjoyed the story it's a little different from other stories I read before but the storyline and plott are . fantastic. I like your version of every single one of the characters and I thought everything was well written out. I just finished the epilogue and I love the name of the compound I also felt the deaths that you incurred were the right ones to have. your epilogue had me in tears all in a good way. thank you for a wonderful two weekS.
LoriRae chapter 38 . 1/17/2014
I don't know if you read these anymore I know the stories been finished for many years. most of those aren't even writing their Twilight fanfiction since the movies have ended. I came across your story about two and a half months ago and I've had it saved on my desktop. 2 weeks ago I opened it and started to read and I just finished it today
Genevah chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Holy! Moly! This just got more intense! Ugh and I have to go to bed cause I have to be at work in 6 hrs.
Genevah chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Aw poor goat...
Genevah chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I'm in love with this story already. I haven't read one so close to the real Twilight. You've interweaved certain points so intricately to fit your story and it just clicks. Nicely done.

At this point I'm hoping Bella was turned by Victoria but I have a feeling that's just too good to be true ... my heart aches for Edward! Gosh!
Genevah chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
:( Edward's pain is so heart-wrenching.
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is one of the best Vamp stories I have read and I am only half way through. I had to put it down at 2.30 in the morning as I need to get up for work at 6.30!
All the characters are there in the usual canon couples but they are so built in to a story that is unlike any other I have read and they are so believable.
Your writing is fantastic, the story flows and is fast paced but believable and keeps your interest all the way through (at least to where I have got to).
I don't normally like flashback stories much as they can be confusing but yours is told so easily and clearly that I always know where the character is by how they are behaving, thinking or talking.
I can't wait to get home tonight to finish it.
I can't believe this is your only story on fanfiction. Have you written anything else on another fiction site or been published in any way as I would definitely read more.
Well done
evilnat chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
I had been meaning to read this for ages but only just now got around to it. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was unique (the storyline itself and also the way you set it in the future but jumped between times to tell the story), but I liked how you kept a lot of canon elements.
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm excited to finally read something different in this fandom. The Prologue has definitely peaked my interest. So much potential for a great read.. :)
brownskin01 chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
Bittersweet, but a well written story. You are a terrific writer plz continue
6,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »