Reviews for The Fallout
Autumnnn chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
:O this is so sad and amazing.. aww bella :((( . i really want to continue but I'm off to make a chocolate cake for my mum. they JUST missed her!
Autumnnn chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
gaah
Autumnnn chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Autumnnn chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
aaahhh I know it said E/B but but.. when is bella coming in? if shes coming into to this story. :(((((
Autumnnn chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
wow.. this sounds intense. I like it! It reminds me of the game fallout that my brother used to play. Would it be a stupid question to ask if that inspired this a little? Anyway, moving on! Next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
CARLISLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY :(
Tammygrrrl chapter 39 . 9/16/2013
Humbled by this story. Loved it and will definitely read it again! Great job!
PreciousJuls chapter 39 . 9/14/2013
Wow, how did I miss this story. Can I just say Amazing! Loved the back and forth time periods. Loved how it began and ended with Jasper. The death of unexpected character. You had it all and I loved it. I even fell a little for Garrett and had a smile on my face when they welcomed Abigail and Christopher. Such a good story. Thank you!
Kanny1 chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
I have just finished reading this for the 3rd time. It is still as fresh and exciting as the 1st time. Excellent reading. Thank you for taking the time is write this epic tale.
Gamersgoddess chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
I just have to say "wow". It was bold and endearing at the same time. The characters were real and you had me both covering my eyes and chuckling (Bella's comments to Maria) during the final battle scenes. I would have to say that this story is simply...epic. Thank you.
sabrina michaels chapter 39 . 8/18/2013
I just finished wading through this story in 2 days... I have to let you know it was wonderful. What an epic journey you took us on.
Well done.
elizabeth bennette chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
wow -amazing story. thank you
brnkofeternity06 chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
I really liked that ending. I was wondering how you were going to do it, but there it was. Amazing! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
You killed Carlisle. :'(
WHY would you do that?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
"Aunque ande en la valle de la sombra de muerte, no temeré ningun mal; porque tú estarás conmigo; tu iras y cayado me confortarán…"
Just thought I'd clear that up. As for the rest of the chapter... wow. Just wow.
6,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »