Reviews for The Fallout
genlaren chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
It's good to finally know what Edward knows. Exactly what he saw in Victoria's head that would make him believe Bella is dead. And I think you wrote that perfectly.

Can't wait to get to the prologue. I feel like we might be getting close to that?

And thank you for some light-hearted references to HP and Lost and M&Ms. This story is so angst and heartfail that we all need a good dose of chocolate.

I agree with others about the HEA. Must trust OCD. I'm one of those people that can't take the suspense. I read the last page of books just so I can relax and enjoy the ride. I know...that's so awful.

Can't wait for more!
naty1121 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter, you are an amaizing writer, the story is amaizing and I absolutely love it! this chapter was really sad but at the same time it was funny... please update soon
v1cky84 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I LOVE this chapter. You wrote AWESOME fight scene. We finally got to find out the way Bella "died". I'm assuming Victoria decided to change her so Bella will always feel heartbroken. She probably thought that was the perfect revenge (instead of just killing her and made it quick, Victoria probably thought it would be too easy). I wonder how Maria found Bella. Please update soon...I'm now looking forward to the scene in the prologue.
ineedyoursway chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
oh OCD that was so good.

i loved the victoria ownage!

vicious.

i was freaking out last night because i thought you had updated but i was at a concert (taylor swift - i got her autograph!) so i called my friend to make her check hahaha.

she said you hadn't so i was like okay, cool, because if i don't review on the first day it would be pretty much a number one fan fail.

KEEP WRITING.

kudos with m&ms

-s
philadelphic chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I have lots of thoughts, and I DO trust you. Clearly, you know what you're doing here. I love how just enough of Victoria's biting Bella is revealed to leave a crescent of doubt as to whether Bella changed or died, and furthermore, does Edward know? You've given me a few tiny words to indicate that he couldn't focus on V's thoughts after that point and now I'm hoping, hoping.

So here's my question- Which kind of sadist is Victoria? Is she the kind of sadist who would keep her original focus on Edward and kill his mate, or is she the kind of sadist who would make Bella immortal just to have to live with Edward's rejection forever, and somehow manage to simultaneously convince Edward that Bella died thinking the worst?

Of course, since you obviously know how to work up an even bigger frenzy of curiosity while slaking only a modicum of thirst (well done...) I'm just wondering how much I'm going to suffer as a reader. At least I will suffer in the hands of a capable storyteller.
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
OMG you have us all hanging on to the tiny thread of hope that Bella isnt really dead,Victoria did not think of her body,only of herself approaching Bella to kill what the heck did Jasper see in the cage in that cave place?Was it Bella?Is she a vampire?If she is indeed dead,we are all going to cry and it will be your fault so think about that!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Fucking Bitch Victoria. She bit her and turned her. I just know it. Now she's out there somewhere, I'm guessing either by herself or MAYbe with the "Ravagers" but I would rather think she's off by herself. I cried when I read this chapter, it's incredibly sad. Poor Charlie and Edward. :(

xoxoxo

aliceg
BeCullen chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep writing and update again soon.
amymorgan chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I don't think Bella is dead. I think she's a vampire now. I think Victoria turned her. Edward never saw her DEAD in Victoria's mind. There's MY theory. Great chapter.
sherrie cherries chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
this story is so sad...i almost hate to open up the updates but i still do...i can't help it...

can't wait for more
hijenks chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Is Jacob still alive?

This is such a good plot! The current story, back story and your writing is so 'in character' that this is a plausible au alternative to the original. The suspense and curiosity are getting to me!
twilightfan1969 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Another Great chapter! I cannot wait to read what happens next!
profmom72 chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I trust you. The scene with Charlie and Edward was very touching, and I look forward to seeing how things play out. Funny how something like a nuclear war can equalize things, but then I guess there a quite a few people who might be around and not as happy.
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
The BSG & Lost references were hysterical, but it was still a really emotional chapter - as always. It was great to finally find out what Edward thinks happened to Bella. Interesting times ahead. Can't wait.
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Ah Kindred Hobo Lover.

Trust you I do. And i trust my instincts that i was spot on in what i said before. Death yes. Dead no.

Oh My patience is so not virtue today! I cannot wait for more.

Where's the Ritalin? I need it! J/K!

Oh Rubbing my hands together like a villian. This is getting so good!
6,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »