Reviews for The Fallout
Graecus Lore chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I would trust you but I'm scared and well victoria left everyone on a little cliffy herself... gr. Please update soon.
EZRocksAngel chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
this chapter is the best so far.

it really really is.

we get so much more, it is all sliding into place and even though we dont have all the answers and get MORE questions it is so awesome.

the charlie and edward make up is making me all weepy and i need a new box of tissues. and BELLA WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO BELLA!

oh yeah. I KNOW baahhahahahahaa

love it and you ...good work.
LilLyrah chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
How I love the atmosphere of your story! Every time I read a chapter everything gets dark... and your haunted Edward is just incredible. Reading makes me shiver. :)

I loved this chapter, except for the Rose and Emmett part, because they're just... they have no idea. That's why Charlie just became ten times mory sympathic in my eyes... finally someone who feeles the same! And then Rose with her wishes and all... gnah. I understand her and Edwards reactions are showing his wonderful and caring character, but I would so like to tell her she shall shut up! She has Emmett and her family, she has just minor worries. Gnah.

What I found a little... stunning, was the fact that Seth and Emmett acutally play those... war games? I mean, it's okay, but playing war on a PS2 after a real nuclear war... it is kinda vulgar. But maybe I got it wrong and it was not one of those games. I didn't recognise the name.

Bella... now this is geting real torture. Tell us more! Please. Just a little information... I am so dying to know what happened to her! Tell us... I'll beg if that helps.

Greetings from Switzerland, where the suspense is killing this girl
DixieGirl8814 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
I found your story on the TLYDF site! And I can say im addicted. Its a great story so far. But im not going to lie its slightly frustrating at the same time! I have a great theory on where Bella is but your taking forever to get there. It just seems you keep back storying and its just never going to ahppe but its an Edward adn Bella story so she has to show up eventually! So im going to stick around. Cant wait till she shows up!

And I love all of your charachters they all fit so perfectly. Emmetts humour is exactly what the story needs when it needs it. I love that Rose is still a bitch but she is more compasionate at the same time. And Jasper is still the rock holding everybody up. Carlise and Esme are the perfect parental figures for a group of vampires. Alice... Ive never seen her written so dreary...but I like it shes not the same ol Lets go shopping and be all overly exited that EVERYONE writes. And its nice.

So even though im gettin impatient I do want you to know I love your story!
RockaBelly chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
Okay, so I noticed this story a while back and I'd avoided reading it because it just didn't sound like something I would want to read. I keep seeing it on people's favorite list and then it was recommended by the perv pack so I had to check it out. I spent the last few hours pouring over every word and all I can say is wow. I love it. You don't have to reply to my review, just spend your time on the next update. Thanks for the story!
JoVersify chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
So I'm leaving a really cheap ass review this week. IDK, I am just worded out and am feeling rather lazy right now.

So, it was a great chapter, as per usual. I'm tellin' ya, between you and Michelle, I'm about ripping my hair out with the mystery of it all. You guys do it so freaking well it's insane. I do so love me a good mystery.

I absolutely adored the exchange between Seth and Emmett. Seth's character is coming through very true to the book and VERY natural... and Emmett is, well...Emmett. I've said before that you are totally rocking his character, and I love that you are giving him his due in this story. His intimidation towards Edward was intense, and so typical of a big brother (the protector).

Rosalie's desperation has REALLY molded her character in this story! You've given her more depth than SM EVER did and I love you for it. She is so difficult to write and reason with and you're doing a fantastic job of giving her a REAL place, and true emotion (instead of the typical depthless, selfish, vain bitch that everyone always writes her peeve of mine).

The tense, remorseful acceptance between Charlie and Edward just...saddens me to no end. I want to comfort Charlie in the worst possible way. I hold him in the highest reverence in this story for the 10 long years that he helped to hold the community together, and despite his loss, continued to hold out hope for Bella's survival. GOD how tired he must be.

I did have a sneaking suspicion that Victoria had a hand in why they did not have Bella with them now. It was well played, as her character (at this point in their story) would have still been searching for her, seeking vengeance. Now, my continued suspicions are that Maria was with her (not Laurent - as Edward would have recognized his I believe Maria is the one who gave Victoria the idea of a newborn army in Eclipse to begin with, is it not?), and that the two of them either changed Bella, creating a type of 'weapon' or 'protection' as it were, OR they kidnapped her, and SHE is what Jasper saw down south when visiting Maria. That continues to be my theory, as far fetched as it may be.

I know I've got some wishful thinking going on here...because Edward seems surely convinced that she is dead, and that is scaring the hell out of me (just so you know). I am well aware of the fact that you could possibly be leading us up to the fact that she is, in fact, dead, but until that time, I will continue to hope beyond all measure of hope, because I am an HEA gir Y.

Ah, so here I was just gonna be all lazy and say 'Great Chapter', but I couldn't shut up. See what you do to me? The intensity I feel for this story is crazy. BTW, I rec'd this on the PPSS blog in my 'Getting To Know the PP' post... I couldn't resist. Hope it sent at least a couple of peeps your way... should be reading this story!

Eternal and boundless love,

LOu chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
I'm absolutely loving this! Such a different concept, its almost like a novel in itself. Please update soon, I would hate for this to become one of those stories that I forget all about and after its updated I have to re read the whole thing. It doesn't have the same effect the second time around!
caroline7879 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
This is amazing, I haven't read anything like it before.

Your style of writing is
LizetteMarie chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I have to say i LOVE the way you write Edward its so canon. Its feels like midnight sun. im totally obsessed with this story.
SCFord chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Wow. I just found this, and I have to say, I'm impressed. Not my typical type of story, but you're doing a wonderful job with it. My theory is that Bella is a vampire, and that she's Maria's new toy, she must have some sort of superpower. hmm, I think I'm hooked!
LizetteMarie chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I really feeling ur story. I like reading in Edward POV for once. This feels like a movie. Im hooked and will be recommending this story to others.
closet-twilighter chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Ugh! I am axiously awaiting your next installment. The Emmett and Edward "monster" revelation left a lot of questions open. Very intriguing. Thanks!
Aestheticvoyager chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
WHHAT shes dead? how can you do this to Edward (and me) so depressing its unbelievable that a story can have this much effect on me, but yeah this is a very original story i like it :)
Aestheticvoyager chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
i hope not.
Hanzt21 chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
wow, really amazing story, cant wait for more
6,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »