Reviews for The Fallout
EJ Santry chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
For the first time ever, I was a little afraid of Emmett! Brother bear is fierce when it comes to the happiness of a) his woman, and b) his family. Even if the problem is part of the family, you better bring it. Then, in the next moment, he is laughing it up with Seth. I love Em.

I love that Rosalie calls Edward on his BS. Part of her desire to talk sense into him is her selfish desire to have somewhere of permanence to stay. She is even willing to tell the humans their secret, just to be able to stay in Forks. At the same time, a part of her just doesn't want her family to suffer any longer. They have dealt with enough, and losing Edward would rock them to the core. She knows this.

Finally, the moment between Edward and Charlie. Do I even need to say it? You know you were bringing the water works on with that piece of awesome. I don't think you could have written it any more honestly, than you did.

So Victoria was sniffing around...my suspicions are being confirmed...
jdhsmomth chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Please let this story be about them finding Bella! It hurts my heart to even think about her being gone for good. I really believe that Victoria took her to Maria and changed her. This story is painful for me. Can't wait for the next update!
aly e chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Ok, please DON'T respond to my review - I would much rather have you stock piling more chapters cause I'm really into this!

Now I'm thinking that Bella is a vamp - didn't think of that till this chapter - I have gone back and reread the prologue so many times I've got it memorized - what did Jasper see? What was in that cage that the other vamps were surrounding? I hope I'm not on a false lead here but I think that has something to do with the story later . . . I still don't think Bella is out of this story.

I'm so glad that Charlie apologized to Edward.

I'm really into AH stories but this one really has me going - I really like your premise - so different from all the others!

Thanks for sharing!

Aly
momma23 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
ah. Love this story. You already know that :) I love the parallels that you weave from the original books. Very subtle with your own twist. Thanks for beign original and not just a re-write. Charlie's appology was heart breaking, Rosalie and Edwards talk was deep and exactly what they both needed...to lay it out in pure honesty. Have I mentioned how much a love this fic? :) Please as much as I love a response...just keep typing ;)
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Oh man, that solves that mystery. No wonder Edward blames himself so intensely. Not only did he not protect her from the nuclear disaster but he didn't protect her from his enemy. Yeah, there's no way anyone is going to convince him it's not his fault. No wonder he wasn't able to find her though now that other vampires are involved.

That talk with Charlie was heartbreaking. I got teary eyed while reading it.

Thank you for the update!
Azlady2003 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
wow thanks for the update this is getting good. please update when u can hope your week goes better
philadelphic chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Nice suspense!
letempspasse chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
UGH!

how dare you write such an enticing tale, madame! the last thing i need is a cliff hanger to distract me during Little Ashes tomorrow!

i gotta say, i was NOT expecting victoria. at all. you are the queen of left field and oh, how your jewels of your grown doth shine! :)

i'm so excited for the next chapter! truly! i'm sure you're going to get a ton of "OMG UPDATE NAO!"'s so i'll tell you the truth which is, relax and kick the next chapter's ass and we'll all wait patiently with twiddling thumbs.
mexicandi chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I'm sorry you had a bad week bb! do you need me to kill some people?

YAY FOR UPDATES! I actually squealed when I read my email! I'm kind of lame. Anyway, I love that you update so often, you're too good to your readers :)

And speaking of too good, you write too good (hahaha). I LOVE your characters! I feel that you kept true to the originals, but expanded them way beyond anything SMeyers could ever even dream of doing. I really enjoy Seth, he seems like the Seth from the books all grown up!

Oh, and I totally teared up when Charlie was apologizing to Edward. My little sister was in the room and is STILL making fun of me. It was so worth it, though. Your dialogue is amazing, it always feels so real and genuine.

ALSO, I like the little bits and pieces you throw in that were a part of the original series. Like Alice's Porsche! I'm pretty sure there have been more but I just had to comment about that one.

I could seriously say great things about this story and you all day but I'm gonna stop now. You should be writing, not reading my insanely long love note! And although I love getting response from feedback (I know, I need way too much validation), I would much rather you write more than write me back!

I think you've officially become my favorite online author. PROMISE you'll write more after you finish this story! pretty please?
TheRugbymom chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
great job!
michellephants chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
So, I'm still thinking the vision of pale sunken in Bella wasn't because she was sad, but was a glimpse of vamp!bella. Overactive imagination, but it seems to maybe sort of somehow fit.

The whole Seth bit made me really sad. When he talked about Yahtzee night, specifically, my heart broke a little. Kid just wants some apple juice and a little COD, guh. Why the hale not. Poor Seth - I'm glad everyone enjoys him.

I loved the little homage to twilight in the yellow porsche! Seeing Alice behind it, thinking it'll happen in another life. Maybe when they get their HEA which they better bet gettin', it'll end with Alice and Bella cruisin' down the road in a yellow Porsche. AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK ? :P:P

Seriously.. I trust you implicitly to take this story in the best direction possible, and even if there is no HEA (which I fully believe there will be), but even if there isn't, I know it'll be win. I'm so excited to see where this goes.

However, if Edward isn't comin' back if he doesn't find Bella.. hmm.

And WHY does Victoria want to turn Bella into a vamp?

And.. the conversation with Emmett was great and Esme ripping them a new one was also win. I've crossed into ranting territory so I'll end with:

This chapter was great, I'm prepared for more angst.. bring on the sad bb!

(*whispers* bye volvo)
oldsoul1964 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
LOVE THE CHAPTER!
designslacker chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This story is phenomenal! The pain, the suspense...I'm finding it hard to formulate a coherent review. Definitely in the top tier of all the fics out there.
phoenix277 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! You're building the mystery and suspense so well. I seriously look forward to each and every one of your updates. Awesome work!
purplemilk27 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Another spectacular chapter! I cried again! Who is this Rosalie? Suddenly we get to see her with emotions, and thoughts of others. I like it! And the exchange between Charlie and Edward was just heartbreaking. I'm excited to find out what happened to Bella, but I can't say that I've missed her overall in this story! Is that blasphemous to say? Don't turn me in! I hope this week is going better for you!
6,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »