Reviews for The Fallout
n7of9 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
the conversation and scenario with the yellow bikini made me cry - on the train into work, no less!

it was so sad that he was remembering that while next to her destroyed house...heartbreaking

thank you so much for writing, you are doing a wonderful job
bab1067 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Can't wait til the next chapter. Loved this long one, explained a lot. Edward's in trouble, Emmett gotta love him. Rose is trying and the rest of the family isn't going to be happy. So what is up with Alice? Seeing what he is planning, even though her visions are on the fritz? Maybe have something to do with Bella? You know what I've said from the beginning...Vamps...two of them taking her. Huh didn't see that one, but forgot about Victoria and guess how would she survive. Update soon. Love it!
MissRyss03 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
The next chapter is full of action and yet you claim it is not fun? I don't believe it. I can't wait!

So in the past week I read both The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Hunger Games. I was direly in need for more post-appocalyptic fun. Thank you for enabling me :)
gypbird chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
you got me on the edge of my seat! It's ok, no need to respond. Write, write, write! LOL
ksrli chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story is so addicting. The writing is amazing and I sat down to reda just the first chapter and before I knew what happened I was reading the last sentance of this one. Can't wait to see where you take this!
MrsInesCullen chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I really don't know what to say. You have me here with all this despair and angst. And I'll keep reading the story because and a masochist. So, if you doesn't hear from again that's probably because I kill myself. Okay, now, I know I'm a bit over dramatic, but I can't help it. This story is good. But it's just to hard to imagine a world where there's no a Edward/Bella equation. So, please bring her back or kill Edward already. Before I kill myself. Or worse, my tears could fall all over my PC and that will be a bit of a tragedy. Thank you for this story. I love reading loving and extra cheese stories, but it's worth the headache I'm getting for spending hours over hours, in front of my pc, reading your story. Wow, this is my longest review. Ok, bye. Or I'll end up writing a fanfic.
hookedontwi chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story hurts to read, its so well written and frighteningly believable. I'm not sure if I've reviewed this one in the past & if not - my apologies. I check for updates all the time and save this one for when I can really sit & enjoy it.

I haven't read any of your other stories (yet) but I'm warily holding out hope for a happy ending.. Thanks for writing :-)
delusionalimperialist chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Hey hon, I'm totally late to this party. All my fics have been piling up in the inbox, and I just haven't had time to read! So obviously I took the weekend to do so instead of working on my own fic;).

It's interesting that the Cullen family is willing to call Edward out on his behavior after they've been walking on eggshells around him, for what seems like 10 years. Perhaps it's returning to Forks, and feeling like a family again? Those dynamics get reestablished and/or they finally have time to express them.

It hurts that Charlie/Edward could only find a common ground in Bella's death, but if she does turn out to be alive, seeing their mutual joy will be beautiful.

I don't know if I was an asshat and possibly didn't review last chapter, but if I didn't, all your bomb talk made me hot. It was freaking swet. So nicely done!

As always, loving the story!

- Katie
alisa231 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
OCD,

I've been doing some catching up with FF and I finally read through these last two chapters and they were fantastic!

I love how you've developed Edward's relationships with his family members. You've given wonderful depth to the other Cullen characters. The scene between Edward and Alice in this chapter was beautiful. This exchange in particular was gorgeous:

“You’re beautiful.

She smiled a half-smile. “I don’t remember, but this is what I imagine.

“You’re perfect.” I lightly gripped her shoulders, and gently kissed her forehead, hoping to convey how much I loved her.

I appreciate the depth you gave Alice. You made her more than the meddling shopaholic but you didn't necessarily take away from her bubbly, quirky nature. People tend to go to extremes with the supporting characters in the series. Either they'll be complete stereotypical, flat characters like dumb Emmett or some writers give them SO much depth that they end up in the other extreme and lose most of their canon qualities. You found a wonderful balance between the two. Thank you.

The last scene between Edward and Rosalie was touching. Once again, I have to commend you for finding a balance in Rosalie's character. I like that she retained her tough, sometimes vain exterior but you also showed her undying loyalty and tenacity. It would have been easy to make her the resident bitch or Mary Sue her into this poor, misunderstood girl. I like that you kept her bitchiness mostly in tact but gave her depth as well. I think it was very in character of Rosalie to get angry and call Edward a jackass after opening up and being vulnerable. You did a lovely take on their relationship...on both relationships actually, E's interaction with both of his sisters was lovely.

It's stories like these that make me love the AU genre. The Cullen's have so much potential as characters and I thoroughly enjoy your interpretation of them. Thank you. )
LovingWords chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Oh how you tease me with your words and your cliff hangers.

I just finished it... and I must say it was excellent!

However, I have a bone to pick with you! lol How dare you leave me on such a cliff hanger! *Grr*

lol Still loving this story and can't wait for more!

Much love!

Hope to see it posted soon!

xoxo

-B-
EZRocksAngel chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I FINALLY READ THIS. shittastic weekend bb...i'll fill you in later.

now, this was good. the charlie/seth stuff was awesome.

and the drama...the car stealing. all of it totally great.

i'm eager to find out the rest...WHAT HAPPENED? oh wait. i know.

anyho...love it. as always.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Great chapter, OC! The last line was very powerful. "Find her, Edward"...*sigh* Carlisle... Oh and action? My favorite! I can't wait to see what happens...
BlindLittleRain chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story is amazing.

The way you have created the alternate world and the aftermath of the war involves a shit load of talent. Everything about it is so believable, from the characters emotions and reactions to the setting of the story.

I don't know how to convey how good this is. You have a shit load of talent.
Lunamis Dreams chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Omg my whole body is vibrating excitedly for te next chapter! I have the distinct feeling that the little toy or weapon that jasper is told about is bella AHG I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY MEET! This story is amazing, i wouldn't say its as good as wide awake (still too soon to tell) but goodness it is close.

your uber biggest fan that stayed up until 3 am to read all of this b/c i couldn't put it down,

Luna
bellagrace chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I love this story and I relly can't wait to hear what happens next!
6,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »