Reviews for The Fallout
designslacker chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This story is phenomenal! The pain, the suspense...I'm finding it hard to formulate a coherent review. Definitely in the top tier of all the fics out there.
phoenix277 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! You're building the mystery and suspense so well. I seriously look forward to each and every one of your updates. Awesome work!
purplemilk27 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Another spectacular chapter! I cried again! Who is this Rosalie? Suddenly we get to see her with emotions, and thoughts of others. I like it! And the exchange between Charlie and Edward was just heartbreaking. I'm excited to find out what happened to Bella, but I can't say that I've missed her overall in this story! Is that blasphemous to say? Don't turn me in! I hope this week is going better for you!
RingTheBella chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
have you heard of the phrase "killing me softly" ;)

not knowing if Bella is alive-human, alive-vampire or just dead is killing me

I don't care at this point if Edward knows, just tell ME.

I promise not to tell Charlie or anyone named Cullen. I swear. :)

being patient sucks. *sigh* ok, I'm going to go distract myself with an all-human story.
radioactive77 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Great chapter, really enjoying this story. Here is my opinion about responding to reviews...don't worry about it. The review is sorta the "thank you" for writing the chapter...I would rather you write more chapters...lol!
MJPIPER74 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I didn't see Victoria and Riley coming into play at all.

I like the Rose in your story so much. Rose wanting to tell Charlie about what happened in Phoenix really shows how much she has changed. I can understand why Edward doesn't want to tell him about it. It will make him feel even more responsible since Victoria is avenging James death by seeking out Bella.

I think that Emmett and Seth may be kindred spirits. They are both big kids at heart and I love their interactions.

I think the similarities between Edward and Charlie were written extremely well. They both feel responsible for Bella not being with them when the bombs hit and you can feel their stuggles with that responsibility.

I am still holding out hope that Bella is still around (maybe in vampire form) in Texas.
Darkchyld1980 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Awesome chapter! Getting into what exactly happened to Bella is exciting! Can't wait!
readingmama chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
OKay, so if you are not going to tell me if Bella is alive I am going to make up my own theory.

Bella is alive and living on a tiny island with Phil. she has only a half of a yellow polka dot bikini to wear and is completely unaware of the nuclear war.

okay, now that I have that done, good job on the latest chapter. I can't wait to find Bella sipping margaritas in Fiji.
profmom72 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Oh how exciting! I'm caught up just as the action is crashing in. Now I have to be patient, which isn't my strong suit. This is a great twist.
CatMasters chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
ah I am dying to know. Is Victoria with Maria? How did Bella end up with Maria? Am I totally off base?

don't respond just write 8-P
OhPleaseBiteMe chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I knew it! I figured it was a vamp she saw... all right girl... hopefully your just proofing the next chapter! Need. More. :)
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Yet another fantastic chapter, thank you!

The Cullens are going to have to come out of the coffin, and pretty darn soon I would think. I can't wait to see Pa's (omg loved it) reaction to the last piece of the puzzle...

I really like how Rose is picking up some of the family's pieces.

I don't need a response, I am much happier knowing you are writing more of the story for me to devour. )

Many thanks for the update!
caednkat chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Ah.. good chapter.. I can't wait for the next one.
robyntj5998 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Yay for Pa Ingalls! Thanks for the shout-out, bb :)

I have this sense of dread everytime I read one of your chapters. It is on the edge of my seat "what is going to happen next" kind of anxiety. I LOVE IT.

The talk between Charlie and Edward was just so heartbreaking. They both made mistakes and lost the person that both of them love dearly (but hopefully not).

And Victoria in Phoenix? Wow. I wasn't expecting that turn of events, and I don't know why. It makes sense that she would find Bella there. Hmm. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Batgirl8968 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Guh. I haven't been in a reviewing mood all week, until this.

So, Chapter 8...let's see. I like what you're doing with Rose. Some nice little changes, while still keeping her canon enough. And definitely an interesting concept, of the Cullens outing themselves...For sure want to see where you take that, if you do.

Oh Seth...Seth is always awesome, in any story, and yours is no exception. And on that note, its so interesting learning about how everyone's living. You've got a damn good story going here, dude, and I'm eager to learn more.

The Charlie moment was well done, too. I just love Charlie.

The Past scene...gah. Holy hell, can you capture that urgency. My brother tried talking to me while I was reading that part and I threw something at him, because I just couldn't stop. Your Past scenes of Edward trying to find Bella are like a car crash...you know it doesn't end well, but you just can't look away. SOO good. And the Victoria twist, definitely didn't see that coming, so good job. You certainly know how to write a heartbreaking story!

I know I'm still secretly hoping that Bella's alive, but if she's not, I won't hate you for it! Haha.

Overall, another awesome chapter. I'm probably forgetting to comment on some things, but we're having a lightning/hail storm, so I'm just going to post this before we lose power! If I think of anything else, I'll mention it on Twilighted. Hope your week gets better with the weekend!

P.S. "Woe is me" not "Whoah" :)

-Batgirl aka BelleBlack