Reviews for The Fallout
marie chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
hey, so i have read yous story and i think youre a great writer! your story is just unbelievable good and makes me curious for more! please, poste the next chapter, i cant wait to read it! )

and sorry for my bad english, im german, so im sorry..xD dont laugh at me, please! :D

marie
Mike in the Mirror chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
I wonder if Bella is Maria's secret weapon, after being turned by Victoria? We'll see. Otherwise, very nice AU story
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Ah,no,dont stop now,we need more!This is the most suspenseful fanfict I have read so far and I want more!And Bella better be alive,I am warning you,our whole messageboard will get you if it doesnt end well,lol.
amymorgan chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. Really likes that fe and Charlie talked and Charlie gave Edward some credit for truly caring about Bella.

Victoria haven been in B's room was a shock.
del456 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
oh what a wonderful story! i only picked it up last night and now i have read all 9 chapters...this is the most exciting new fic i have picked up in aages..i love it!
del456 chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
the scene where Edward found Alice in the dark, the candle, her tears, and her eyes, with Edward telling her she's beautiful...you are awesome! what a FANTASTIC story
del456 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Charlie, no! oh god that was heartbreaking...so close...
del456 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
the conversation and scenario with the yellow bikini made me cry - on the train into work, no less!

it was so sad that he was remembering that while next to her destroyed house...heartbreaking

thank you so much for writing, you are doing a wonderful job
bab1067 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Can't wait til the next chapter. Loved this long one, explained a lot. Edward's in trouble, Emmett gotta love him. Rose is trying and the rest of the family isn't going to be happy. So what is up with Alice? Seeing what he is planning, even though her visions are on the fritz? Maybe have something to do with Bella? You know what I've said from the beginning...Vamps...two of them taking her. Huh didn't see that one, but forgot about Victoria and guess how would she survive. Update soon. Love it!
MissRyss03 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
The next chapter is full of action and yet you claim it is not fun? I don't believe it. I can't wait!

So in the past week I read both The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Hunger Games. I was direly in need for more post-appocalyptic fun. Thank you for enabling me :)
gypbird chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
you got me on the edge of my seat! It's ok, no need to respond. Write, write, write! LOL
ksrli chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story is so addicting. The writing is amazing and I sat down to reda just the first chapter and before I knew what happened I was reading the last sentance of this one. Can't wait to see where you take this!
MrsInesCullen chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I really don't know what to say. You have me here with all this despair and angst. And I'll keep reading the story because and a masochist. So, if you doesn't hear from again that's probably because I kill myself. Okay, now, I know I'm a bit over dramatic, but I can't help it. This story is good. But it's just to hard to imagine a world where there's no a Edward/Bella equation. So, please bring her back or kill Edward already. Before I kill myself. Or worse, my tears could fall all over my PC and that will be a bit of a tragedy. Thank you for this story. I love reading loving and extra cheese stories, but it's worth the headache I'm getting for spending hours over hours, in front of my pc, reading your story. Wow, this is my longest review. Ok, bye. Or I'll end up writing a fanfic.
hookedontwi chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story hurts to read, its so well written and frighteningly believable. I'm not sure if I've reviewed this one in the past & if not - my apologies. I check for updates all the time and save this one for when I can really sit & enjoy it.

I haven't read any of your other stories (yet) but I'm warily holding out hope for a happy ending.. Thanks for writing :-)
delusionalimperialist chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Hey hon, I'm totally late to this party. All my fics have been piling up in the inbox, and I just haven't had time to read! So obviously I took the weekend to do so instead of working on my own fic;).

It's interesting that the Cullen family is willing to call Edward out on his behavior after they've been walking on eggshells around him, for what seems like 10 years. Perhaps it's returning to Forks, and feeling like a family again? Those dynamics get reestablished and/or they finally have time to express them.

It hurts that Charlie/Edward could only find a common ground in Bella's death, but if she does turn out to be alive, seeing their mutual joy will be beautiful.

I don't know if I was an asshat and possibly didn't review last chapter, but if I didn't, all your bomb talk made me hot. It was freaking swet. So nicely done!

As always, loving the story!

- Katie