Reviews for The Fallout
Helese chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
OMG I didn't see that coming! I don't know why, it's only logical that Victoria would still be looking for Bella - I was just so focused on the bombs and stuff that I totally missed that.

Arrgh! I'm so excited about this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing a great job, I count down the days until the next update.

Please don't worry about replying to this review, I don't want to cut into your writing time. Maybe just give yourself a little pat on the back for totally making my evening.

Oh yeah, I did a little work on the banner but it's so different from the one you made that I'm not sure you'll like it. I kinda put it on hold. I might work on it again if I get bored - or if you want me to. Otherwise, I dunno.

Well, thanks again for awesome story!
ARFess96 chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
I like actiony! I am so looking forward to it. Did Seth never become a wolf? I know you haven't mentioned much about the quiluttes themselves but I was wondering if any of the boys changed? Great chapter!
E Evans chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I just found your story and I LOVE it! What an original idea, and you are executing it so very well!

Please, please don't spend your precious writing time responding to me... just keep writing the story. I cannot wait to see what hapens next. (I have my speculations, but I'll wait and see if they play out.)

Magnificent!

E
2much2do chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Well, now, that would have sucked if Edward had let himself get killed (again), then found out she wasn't dead too.

Don't answer me. Just write! I'm sending you good vibes.
gemin chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Holy Moly! I'm overwhelmed and I love it! This is getting so intense, seriously I am on the edge of my seat over here. I just let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. What to say, oh the scene with Charlie, his apology, aw god the agony he must be in. I can't wait to see the rest of the town at some point, where they're living, who's around etc. I just read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Great book, reminded me of this slightly. I was wondering if you had any favorite post apocalypse books/stories that you've read and can recommend... maybe on your profile page, I don't want you spending time on a review reply... but I'm definitely interested and was wondering if you had any... because this kind of story is like a drug for me.

Anyway, loved this, can't wait for the next action packed thrill ride.
WD-Den-Mum chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
(Two minor things before I start reading. Hugs for having a horrible week. And in regards to the new Terminator movie...that's the only reason I saw the two old ones. Cause I know I'm gonna watch the new one. You put Christian Bale in anything and I'm a goner.)

On to reading.

Oh fuck it all:

“There’s no point. Telling him the truth isn’t going to bring her back. The man is grieving all over again, knowing what really happened will only make it worse."

Shit. Where's my stuffed dog? I need it already.

OMG! Edward and Emmett they...OMG!

Ah! The Postman. Hehe.

“I never found them…in time,” I am almost in tears. *buries face in stuffed dog*

It is taking me a freaking hour to get through this update cause I keep having to stop reading and freakout a bit. Fuck. Victoria. Shit. I think I just pulled every damn hair from my head.

And since we don't have the resolution yet as to what happened in Phoenix and with Edward's reply to Charlie: "I just do." You've still left it a teeny tiny bit open. I don't know if I should hope or not.

*whimpers* Well...that was fun. Hope you enjoyed my crazy ass rambling review. Love how you talk about how your reviews are so well thought out. *snigger* This ain't one of them. And mentioning that next chapter isn't gonna be fun. Oh. Is that it? Maybe I should stop hoping. Crap. I think I need therapy or something!

Writing and story telling is top notch as always!
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
my last review i complained that it was too painful to experience the flashbacks knowing the negative outcome, but i like this chapter's flashback. yes, it's still leading to what we already know, but it's also giving us clues to what has happened to her in the present. like an episode of Murder She Wrote almost.
sykoticdreamz chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Okay so I found your story this morning (we can both thank Angel for that!) while I should have been getting ready for work.

So I got totally wrapped up. . read as much as I could before running out the door. . spent 12 grueling hours (as a nurse) impatiently looking at the clock while passing meds (not good for patient satisfactory). . and rushed back home to finish the last few chapters.

I AM OBSESSED. Thanks.

It's a very original idea and I rather morbidly love post-apocalyptic tales (if you haven't read Cormac McCarthy's "The Road". . you better get on it!) This story is so very well written and I must commend you on this.

And now that I have rambled and used too many parentheses, I will go and try not to check my email and FF every 10 min like a madwoman.
Rabid Tofu chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Well, atleast this chapter didnt make me swear... or maybe im just relaxed today?

hmm lol

i cannot wait for you to update... its like better than dread wax.. lol

P&L

Rabid Tofu
b3j02 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
You are a sly one...leaving us hanging like that! I am glad that Edward and Charlie finally had a heart to heart and that Edward and Rosalie got to talk too. So you are getting closer to revealing what happened to Bella! Yeah! I am like yelling at the computer she may still be out there go look for her! Then I realize thats probably what you wanted :) So here are my thoughts, I think Victoria took her but not to kill her I think she had to take her to Maria who ended up changing her because lets face it Victoria wouldn't change her she would just kill her. And Maria changed her for some kind of leverage maybe? I don't know but for something not having to do with Bella herself. It wasn't a fluke that she has her. Who ho this is getting exciting! I can't wait for your next update but I will not be all demanding and say update soon or now or whatever people say thats annoying.

Also, thanks for finding the time to respond during your crazy week! I think it's funny that you have that influence over Angel! I love both of your stories and you two seem to have the same sense of humor! Happy writing! Have a great weekend!
the newest cullen chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
very suspensful and intense :]

i like the nod to the porsche, and you wrote the "chase"ish scene really well.

looking forward to more!
naty1121 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Exellent chapter! great plot and great writting... I really love the story...
ja6108 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
You are doing a great job writing the action. I was on the edge of my seat while Edward was driving through Phoenix. I hope the next chapter is up soon!
EJ Santry chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
For the first time ever, I was a little afraid of Emmett! Brother bear is fierce when it comes to the happiness of a) his woman, and b) his family. Even if the problem is part of the family, you better bring it. Then, in the next moment, he is laughing it up with Seth. I love Em.

I love that Rosalie calls Edward on his BS. Part of her desire to talk sense into him is her selfish desire to have somewhere of permanence to stay. She is even willing to tell the humans their secret, just to be able to stay in Forks. At the same time, a part of her just doesn't want her family to suffer any longer. They have dealt with enough, and losing Edward would rock them to the core. She knows this.

Finally, the moment between Edward and Charlie. Do I even need to say it? You know you were bringing the water works on with that piece of awesome. I don't think you could have written it any more honestly, than you did.

So Victoria was sniffing around...my suspicions are being confirmed...
jdhsmomth chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Please let this story be about them finding Bella! It hurts my heart to even think about her being gone for good. I really believe that Victoria took her to Maria and changed her. This story is painful for me. Can't wait for the next update!
6,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »