Reviews for The Fallout
LovingWords chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Oh how you tease me with your words and your cliff hangers.

I just finished it... and I must say it was excellent!

However, I have a bone to pick with you! lol How dare you leave me on such a cliff hanger! *Grr*

lol Still loving this story and can't wait for more!

Much love!

Hope to see it posted soon!

xoxo

-B-
EZRocksAngel chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I FINALLY READ THIS. shittastic weekend bb...i'll fill you in later.

now, this was good. the charlie/seth stuff was awesome.

and the drama...the car stealing. all of it totally great.

i'm eager to find out the rest...WHAT HAPPENED? oh wait. i know.

anyho...love it. as always.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Great chapter, OC! The last line was very powerful. "Find her, Edward"...*sigh* Carlisle... Oh and action? My favorite! I can't wait to see what happens...
BlindLittleRain chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
This story is amazing.

The way you have created the alternate world and the aftermath of the war involves a shit load of talent. Everything about it is so believable, from the characters emotions and reactions to the setting of the story.

I don't know how to convey how good this is. You have a shit load of talent.
Lunamis Dreams chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Omg my whole body is vibrating excitedly for te next chapter! I have the distinct feeling that the little toy or weapon that jasper is told about is bella AHG I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY MEET! This story is amazing, i wouldn't say its as good as wide awake (still too soon to tell) but goodness it is close.

your uber biggest fan that stayed up until 3 am to read all of this b/c i couldn't put it down,

Luna
bellagrace chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I love this story and I relly can't wait to hear what happens next!
cesy1111 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
great great great ;) i love this story ... can't wait till they find bella

update son
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Ohkay...I am so antsy! Edward said she died? He didn't find her in time? But there was Victoria's scent in her house in Phoenix? Okay...i am so throwing it out there...SHE'S A VAMP already and has been for 10 years! Right right!

That's my feeling...i know in time i will know...but what other explaination is there... she cannot be dead and gone...but she can be dead and a vamp...cause helo EDWARD/BELLA story...

Really looking forward to more :-)
Lottie2303 chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I'm really, really curious why Edward is strongly convinced that Bella is dead. Until the moment that I see her dead body I don't believe it. As I said - I somehow don't mind because both scenarios are really interesting - but I'm still convinced that Bella is alive as vampire somewhere. Maybe we'll meet a badass Bella. I would love that idea. She still doesn't know that Edward still loves her after all.

Rosalie and Edward were great in this chapter and I love you gave there relationship more depth. I loved how Emmett reacted and was pissed as hell. I love him in your story anyway. Seth was amazing and it is really hard to imagine he is already close to his 30ist and older looking then the rest of the Cullens. It is really hard to imagine it because I always see this cute 16-year old boy ;).

The conversation between Charlie and Edward. That was so heartbreaking because both did decision out of there heart and both wanted the best for Bella and now she is missing/dead. The guilt must eat them alive.

I thought a lot about Edwards plans for suicide. Normally I would scream at you because in normal situations there is always another solution. Normally you will die anyway one day and I strongly believe the human being is capable to love several people. Even after the death of the most loved one. But Edward is immortal and his feelings for Bella will never change. He already lived over 100 years. If Bella is dead - would it be the right decision? He has family after all. I understand him but I don't know if I should support him. But after all I believe Bella is 'alive' anyway so therefor I hope Edward doesn't need to kill himself ;).
HannahTheHeroine chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
this story is so great! the only bad thing is having to wait for new , I'm impatient. I love it so much. I check multiple times a day hoping for updates haha. lalalalalalove it :)
incomple chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Hi. I just want to say how much I enjoy this fic- I mean thoroughly, thoroughly enjoy it! It's so original, and on that I have to commend you, despite the few grammatical errors I've spotted. Nobody's perfect, right? I'd love to talk with you about some ideas I have rolling around in my head for a fic of my own... I'd love to hear your opinions. I'm nervous about starting it up! Anyway... Just wanted to say I'm so excited to see what happens... I still haven't quite figured it out, but I feel like I'm getting there! I'm really hoping it's Bella that Jasper saw in the beginning... I'm not sure though. I haven't been able to piece all the clues together just yet... I'm just a sucker and can't help hoping for Bella and Edward. :D

Anyway, kudos! Keep writing! I can't wait to read more!
Lillie Cullen chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Omigosh, Omigosh, Omigosh! Okay, either update soon or email me or...something!

Great update!
songster chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
I don't know why you were worried about this chapter. It was perfect, absolutely the right blend of angst, and suspense. I know you will pull off the next chapter. Right now I am congratulating myself for having guessed better than Edward did. I just knew she saw a bad vamp. Now to try and figure out who was with psycho Victoria. I still think there's a link to the prologue where Jasper is down south with Maria. I think Bella is there. The conversation between Charlie and Edward was painful and sweet all at the same time. I feel so sad for both of them. Also, Rosalie appears to have discovered some long lost humanity. I like this Rosalie, ever practical but softer. As always I have lots of questions, but will wait patiently for you to reveal the answers. On a side note, I, too am fascinated with post-apocalyptic scenarios. I saw The Day After as well and it scared the crap out of me. I live near DC and very close to the largest naval air test center in the world. Can you say in the bullseye... Also have thought of meteor or asteroid strikes. Feel free to answer or not as I would be perfectly happy for you to spend your time writing the next chapter versus replying.
LindyP chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
That was such a GREAT chapter! OMG, I am HANGING now on the edge of my seat. I am very nervous about the next chapter as I know Edward did not get to Bella on time (or whatever he thinks he saw). I keep going back to the prologue to figure out what Jasper had seen. I am not posting any theories, but I hope what I THINK he saw he did indeed see. Everytime I read your chapters I get teary eyed thinking of how much pain Edward is in. I almost can't stand it! Of course, that is the hallmark of a great writer, to draw readers in. Your writing of how Seth describes how isolated Forks was after the bombing reminds me of that show that was on TV last year (can't remember the name of it right now). Scary! Looking forward to your next chapter!

LindyP :)
spellboundagain chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Wow. This really justs grabs you and takes you with it. You had me hoping that maybe, maybe Bella was there when he smelled her - even though I knew that in the future he hadn't been able to find her. I loved the scene between Edward and Charlie - each understanding each other and their grief. It's amazing how one action can have such consequences, even though it appears that it was likely to occur regardless - I'm talking about the bomb and not Edward leaving Bella. The consequences for that (Edward leaving) along with Charlie's actions are just so sad.

Keep writing - I'm eagerly awaiting an update!
6,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »