Reviews for The Fallout
IndigoIyse chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
great chappie, but the suspense is killing me as to what happened to Bella, will you be doing a BPOV?
Sunshine83 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Great chapter! I loved looking more into Alice's visions. I feel so sorry for Carlisle. Can't wait for the next chapter!
I Wear the Crown chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Great job! It's nice to see that Rose was the one to come after Edwards and talk some sense into him.
materialgirl-loz chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Oh how bad must Carlisle be feeling after his phonecall.

This was a really great chapter, i have to say my theory of Romeo and Juliet is staring to look less and less likely though. I wish i had some other ideas!
frrriday chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Wow, great chapter (as always) :)

Like I've said, I really love the way you go back and forth in time, and I love ... well, I love everything. Can't wait for the next update. The way you describe Edwards grief is amazing... And I think it's really interesting with the whole "end of the world"-theme. I'm guessing Bella is alive, but I'm still not sure... which is great, 'cause that means you've given pointers without spoilers. Keep up the god work, you rock!
CatMasters chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I admit. I am dying to know how Bella ended up with Maria! Hope you post more soon I am totally hooked!
chrom chapter 8 . 4/30/2009

in long term i think Edward did good going back to Alice - you haven't written yet why in 2016 Edward thinks Bella is dead but back then Alice could've still seen something useful for finding Bella. and giving him three days notice - it was also a good thing - worth coming back to her.

I think i missed something in Twilight saga but i really thought Charlie can have a child (he was not too old!). I was only wondering why his son's name is Seth. So if you named him Seth to stress that he's a werewofl to be then I get why he's not Charlie's son :-) otherwise is not a problem for me.

I dread this part when you'll explain why Edward believes Bella is dead but i'm really impatient to read that.. I long for some action :-) but i do understand you have to explain some things first. I'm sorry we don't know for certain if Volturi are dead. I'd relish description of their destruction..

This woman on the meadow - from Alice's alternate universe - i actually recognised her as Bella from the future. That's why Edward recognised only her smile. and it gives me hope!

thanks once again!
Lillie Cullen chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
What a tearjerker chapter. Poor Alice. Her visions became a self-fulfilling prophecy to the end of the world as they knew it. Poor Carlisle. Who could endure the guilt of being a catalyst in the death of milions of people? But most of all poor Edward. He had to make an impossible decision, and I just don't know which way he should have gone. There was no right answer for him.

Great job, as usual!
cesy1111 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I THINK HE SHOULD'VE GONE TO BELLA xD...obviously xD...but well...

waiting for more!
Myrae chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
BEST CHAPTER YET!

You did such an excellent job with this chapter and capturing the anguish and angst that Edward suffers. I had to take breaks so I wouldn't cry at work. You make his grief over his choice tangible, but at the same time it's unavoidable. Star-crossed lovers and all that. :)

Great job!

And, yes, Edward HAD to stay with Alice. Leaving Alice not only would have possibly hurt Alice, it would have hurt the entire family. It wasn't Alice that necessarily needed him, it was the rest of the family which needed him to help with Alice.

Leaving to get Bella would only possibly be successful, where staying to soothe Alice and his family would definitely help.

*sigh*

Also, I puffy heart the scene between Rosalie and Edward...it adds such depth to their relationship and showcases their love for one another. Edward and Rosalie's relationship has always been a relationship filled with snarky comments and flippant remarks, this is a great way to show the vulnerable underbelly of there relationship.

Keep up the great work! It's just getting better and better!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Fantastic...I was a little confused when you didn't say that he was back in real time and not a flashback. Once I figured it out it was all good. I liked what Rosalie said to him. I liked Alice's dream. When is Jasper leaving? I am so excited for them to find out what happened to Bella! Thanks for the update!
greenyellow chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
It's so hard to say, but I think yes Edward did the right thing going to Alice. He helped her and he should have still had time to get to Bella. So something else obviously happens there. I can't wait to see what. I'm glad you cleared up about Seth. I thought it was maybe off timing, but tried to not think about it too hard. I assumed you would explain at some point. thanks!
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Wonderful chapter once again. I think that Edward made the right decision by going to Alice because the information he gathered from her could save them all. It was far better than going on a wild goose chase for Bella. His feelings of being so torn up between choosing to see Alice or go after Bella broke my heart. i actually hoped that he died to be put out of his misery. I liked how he was transported to the recesses of Alice's mind - I've never read that in Twific before and it didn't turn out to be cheesy so kudos to you on that.

According to SM, the wolves existed provided the vampires were around. I can assume that in the last 10 years that more phasing did not occur because the Cullens were away but I can't be sure because of the stress everyone was under with the fallout. I'm still hoping that if you included the wolves, that Jake, and I mean young Jake, is around somewhere, phasing to keep his strength and youth. As Edward crossed the line, his scent would be there and I can guess the wolves would get riled up and come looking for them. That's just my take on it )
profmom72 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I absolutely love the premise of this. I started reading a couple of days ago, but I've had a wicked week, and I'm not caught up nor have I reviewed yet. I'm sicky in love with apocalyptic stories.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I don't think Edward could have made any other choice...Whether it was right or not, he had to go to his sister. As for Bella, her face brightens up first. OK, officially starting to wonder if Bella's dead. I think she may have saw a vampire coming but when she saw it wasn't one familiar she got scared. (Or familiar actually, Victoria is still alive right?..which could mean she's dead.) Or...wait...Edward doesn't get to her only for the bomb to drop with him there right? I was under the assumption he never gets to see her again...this isn't a "died in my arms" thing, is it?

Poor Carlisle, that just sucks...but what did the man expect? Why would Volturi care? I mean, they're kind of stupid in their arrogance. The explanation was pretty amazing. Although I will admit I had a flash of V for Vendetta with thered flags with white lines. Same idea though so it works.

I loved the interraction between Edward and his sisters. Especially with Alice. Obviously very different situations with both. I love this! Keep Going!
6,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »