Reviews for The Fallout
profmom72 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Finally back in to play catch up. Edward's heavy desperation is very well written. My heart hurts for him.
spargelkun chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
sigh. the world exploded, and rosalie is still a bitch. awesome.

how fucked up is it that i'm in a better mood after reading this? srsly. my brain's all 'aw, that's so sad, let's go skip and pick daisies.'

i'm irrate over the ffn slushie fail, but please accept the mind slushies i'm slinging this evening.
hijenks chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I love the suspense! I'm wondering what Em and E did to J the day they drank from humans... I get totally absorbed in to this story when reading, it is very very good.
v1cky84 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I LOVE longer chapters! Thank you...

We're getting closer to find out what happened to Bella. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm glad that Charlie and Edward finally made peace with each other. I also love your characterization of Rosalie...she's more humane in this story.

Victoria is involved...so I wonder who Bella saw that made her eyes lit up? Jake? But if it was Jake, wouldn't Edward smelled his scent all over Renee's home? or could it be that she thought the vampires were the Cullens? (that would've made her eyes lit up)...I think I'm just grasping at straws...I could be completely wrong.

I hope you'll update soon. :)
aliceinthemiddle chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Victoria took her and changed her, I just know that's what happened. And now she's roaming the countryside with her group of Ravagers or something like that. It's got to be something along these lines otherwise the tragedy is that Bella is really dead and then it's not a Bella & Edward story anymore, right? Anyways, great job. Very very suspenseful.

xoxoxo

aliceg
Lacy Stewart chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Wow...just wow!
Uggy chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
So is it irrefutable that Bella is dead or just Edward being Edward?

Very curious.

Excellent chapter desriptive, homuor and a cliffie..

Thanks for the update.

Uggy
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
This story owns me! I have so many questions, but I'm not going to bug you with them. Just know that I am really loving this. I'm such a fangirl!
withmirrors chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
You're killing me! Is Bella dead or not? Now that Victoria has popped up, I'm wondering if she turned Bella & now Bella is an enemy of the Cullens? The suspense is killing me!
LovesTheHeat chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
you'll do fabulous! i'm really looking forward to the next one. :)

i liked this chapter.

please update soon!
michswan chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Evil cliffie, you evil author...

Gah - Victoria? Are you kidding me? Crap.

Rose has certainly changed (for the better, I might add). You're killing me - don't worry about answering reviewers - write, woman, write! :)
Stephanie chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
I'm glad you had him chose Alice. As much as I want things to work out between him and Bella, that scene when he is in Alice's mind and they communicate had me in tears - it was well written and emotional. You did an excellant job at capturing Alice and Edward and the sibling/best friend affection they have for one another. Can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story!
mrsn30 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
So, I saved this to favorites a little while ago and am now just getting back to it, but man am I glad I did. It's a little...well...depressing, but the writing is great and I have enjoyed the story so far. Anxious to read about who the visitor is and lucky for me there is a next chapter up to read! :)
aly e chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
yes, I agree that Edward had to go to Alice, without a doubt. Jeez, I'm on the edge of my seat.

great chapter
aly e chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
love the last line "for a vampire who had eternity, I was very quickly running out of time"

No, I don't think she is dead . . .
6,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 419 .. Last Next »