Reviews for The Fallout
jdhsmomth chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
OMG! This story is just breaking my heart! Poor Edward! Poor Charlie! I have a hunch though that Maria may have Bella and possibly may have changed her. I don't know. Bella can't be dead. Edward and Bella were meant to have their happy ending. I can't fathom anything else. Can't wait for the next update!
PLV chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Not certain, but I have been wrong before. keep up the good work. Loved charlie and Seth. Poor Bella where ever she is. Oh boy the Volturi..
Gleena chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Reading this fic is like having a knife slowly twist in you - but at the same time it feels really good.

Aiee, the tension! Edward's pain when Charlie admits that he thwarted their efforts all those years ago was well-written.

You do realize you left the story on a *double cliffhanger*, one in "real time" and one in the flashback? (Good job for the drama, not so good for your desperate fans.)
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Your story is really good so far - you have very descriptive writing and I love that. I still think that having Jasper tell the prologue was genius - I've never seen that done before and it made sense, since he would know how to describe those situations best, given his experiences with war. I love the mystery in this story because we've reached chapter 7 and while we still don't know what's up with Bella yet, we have not been held off with fillers. We get a forward and back story, and I love that too.

I think Bella might still be alive, and by that I mean human. I initially thought that she would be with Jake but then in this last chapter, Charlie didn't know where she was so that theory got shot down. I figure she's part of a District fighting for her life. You're the writer so we'll just have to see...
Keiramm chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
WOW!

I'm not really sure what to say...

Fallout 3 with the Cullen clan!(i've only ever played Fallout 3)

This story is great! And I can't wait to read more!
mexicandi chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
this fic is AMAZING! absolutely amazing. like, seriously, there are no words. I normally don't do to whole fanfic thing, I was sucking in by wide awake (yeah I know, who wasn't?) and have been pretty disappointed with all other ff. until NOW. I might even go out on a limb and say I'm enjoying your story more than WA. I'm sorry I didn't stop and review each chapter, I was just in such a rush to read everything you've written. this story is so truly heartbreaking and SO WELL WRITTEN. thank you so much for gracing is with your literary genius :) I can't wait for more!
crysross chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Wow, OCD, this is so good! Apparently I'm into endoftheworld fic and didn't even know it.

I don't wanna know if Bella is alive or dead! I haven't even truly decided which I think she is. But I'm OK with that because of the way you're writing the story. You do so many flashbacks and memories (redundant much, Crystal?), so I don't feel like I'm not getting enough E&B time. Loved the bikini story, btw.

I'm really intrigued by what Jasper saw in the prologue. I know it will all come out in good time, just like Bella's status will, but all kinds of ideas are going through my head. I'm really wondering if Bella's shield is going to come into play at all. Don't tell me.

OK, I hate to admit it, but I figured it was Jacob coming up the drive in Bella's truck. That's the first thing that popped into my head, and I'm ashamed. I didn't stop reading long enough to formulate a more intelligent theory. I knew it had to be a wolf, though, because who else would know the Cullens were back after only four days? I didn't even think about the fact that we don't know about the wolves because Edward never came back and New Moon never happened in your world. Then when Edward came to the boundary and wondered if anyone had changed since Ephraim, I was all "Oh yeah!"

OK, now I've stopped lurking and have reviewed. Can I go play on the forums now?

Crystal
bellagrace chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I don't think that Bella is dead. I think she is in the South possibly with Renee and Phil.
mandee81 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
hey! i read this because angstgoddess recomended it in her authors note before her last chaper in WA. so i tried it soley because the genious of writing recommended it as a great read, a great read indeed! i am just as captivated by this as WA,(never thought i would say that about anything) and i am so anxious for more, i have an idea of who the southern vampires have in that cage...and i hope i am correct:-) it would be super juicey if i am! i love this story, update update update! great job:-)
LillianaAmelia chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
MOREMOREMOREMORE...
Darkchyld1980 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
A lot of authors have recommended your story and I finally decided to read it. I personally don't think Bella id dead, because in the Prologue, Jasper said he was looking at his redemption, so i naturally thought of Bella. But when he said, "I would do whatever it took for this second chance, and more importantly to make it up to him, my brother", it clicked. I might be wrong, but I hope I am right!
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my freaking God this looks good.
closet-twilighter chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I'm answering your request for opinion... there is no way Bella is dead! I know you won't tell but I have faith.
LillianaAmelia chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This deserves another review, regardless of more chapters to read.

I have only one thing to say.

I cried.

Absolutely amazing. Well done.

Evie, x.
sassyp chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Hi, your story is moving and intense. And well written. Just read the whole thing, and I am eagerly awaiting more! Thank you for your words!
6,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 400 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 420 .. Last Next »