Reviews for The Fallout
withmirrors chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
You're killing me! Is Bella dead or not? Now that Victoria has popped up, I'm wondering if she turned Bella & now Bella is an enemy of the Cullens? The suspense is killing me!
LovesTheHeat chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
you'll do fabulous! i'm really looking forward to the next one. :)

i liked this chapter.

please update soon!
michswan chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Evil cliffie, you evil author...

Gah - Victoria? Are you kidding me? Crap.

Rose has certainly changed (for the better, I might add). You're killing me - don't worry about answering reviewers - write, woman, write! :)
Stephanie chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
I'm glad you had him chose Alice. As much as I want things to work out between him and Bella, that scene when he is in Alice's mind and they communicate had me in tears - it was well written and emotional. You did an excellant job at capturing Alice and Edward and the sibling/best friend affection they have for one another. Can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story!
mrsn30 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
So, I saved this to favorites a little while ago and am now just getting back to it, but man am I glad I did. It's a little...well...depressing, but the writing is great and I have enjoyed the story so far. Anxious to read about who the visitor is and lucky for me there is a next chapter up to read! :)
aly e chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
yes, I agree that Edward had to go to Alice, without a doubt. Jeez, I'm on the edge of my seat.

great chapter
aly e chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
love the last line "for a vampire who had eternity, I was very quickly running out of time"

No, I don't think she is dead . . .
aly e chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Another great chapter - love the past memories with Bella. Conversation between E & E was so sad - Emmett understands though - thanks for sharing this unusual (in a great way) story!
aly e chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
I absolutely loved Charlie in the movie! Recently saw him in an episode of "Fringe" - he was just as good - love his voice.

I loved this chapter - that they were so honest with Charlie and he listened - can't wait to read what happens next. I will soon be relying on updates - darn it!
aly e chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Interesting conversation with Charlie. Yeah, Edward did get off way to easy in NM -way too easy. Can't wait to see how he finds her . . . I'm hooked

aly e chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
So alice got her vision only 6m after Edward left Bella - wow, for some reason i thought it was longer - oh, this is getting good. Must be fun to write Emmett's part - seems to be for everyone - he always lightens thing up when needed!

aly e chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
definately to your advantage. great story so far - different from anything out there - can't wait to see where it goes . . .
aly e chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I needed something different and I think I found it - this is powerful.

Great writing & story ...

Wondering what was in the cage?

thanks, aly
stb551 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I am loving your fic so far! It's different from anything I've been reading, and I am REALLY excited to see where you take it! Hopefully updates are coming soon...
Ms. Leading08 chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Okay, so I got caught up with my fanfic for a few days there and I hadn't read past chapter three. I'm all caught up now!

I'm still sad about Anguishward. Ugh. I just feel bad for the guy.

I'm still waitin' on Bella. I'm pretty sure she is what Jasper saw at the beginning, but I know all will be revealed soon.

Other than that, I really like this story. You have this way of including really subtle details about the setting or the mood - or just anything - that make a HUGE difference.

I just enjoy the way you've written the story. I love the bond between all of them. You can tell how much stronger it has gotten over their years together, like how now they hardly even say anything out loud to Edward.

Anyway, I'm excited to see where everything goes. And, I'm hoping for some lovey-doviness in the near future :) lol.
6,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 400 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 420 .. Last Next »