Reviews for The Fallout
robyntj5998 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Yay for Pa Ingalls! Thanks for the shout-out, bb :)

I have this sense of dread everytime I read one of your chapters. It is on the edge of my seat "what is going to happen next" kind of anxiety. I LOVE IT.

The talk between Charlie and Edward was just so heartbreaking. They both made mistakes and lost the person that both of them love dearly (but hopefully not).

And Victoria in Phoenix? Wow. I wasn't expecting that turn of events, and I don't know why. It makes sense that she would find Bella there. Hmm. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Batgirl8968 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Guh. I haven't been in a reviewing mood all week, until this.

So, Chapter 8...let's see. I like what you're doing with Rose. Some nice little changes, while still keeping her canon enough. And definitely an interesting concept, of the Cullens outing themselves...For sure want to see where you take that, if you do.

Oh Seth...Seth is always awesome, in any story, and yours is no exception. And on that note, its so interesting learning about how everyone's living. You've got a damn good story going here, dude, and I'm eager to learn more.

The Charlie moment was well done, too. I just love Charlie.

The Past scene...gah. Holy hell, can you capture that urgency. My brother tried talking to me while I was reading that part and I threw something at him, because I just couldn't stop. Your Past scenes of Edward trying to find Bella are like a car crash...you know it doesn't end well, but you just can't look away. SOO good. And the Victoria twist, definitely didn't see that coming, so good job. You certainly know how to write a heartbreaking story!

I know I'm still secretly hoping that Bella's alive, but if she's not, I won't hate you for it! Haha.

Overall, another awesome chapter. I'm probably forgetting to comment on some things, but we're having a lightning/hail storm, so I'm just going to post this before we lose power! If I think of anything else, I'll mention it on Twilighted. Hope your week gets better with the weekend!

P.S. "Woe is me" not "Whoah" :)

-Batgirl aka BelleBlack
stb551 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I am really excited to keep reading this story! Please don't feel you have to respond, just wanted to let you know I am reading it and loving it! I will stay tuned for more updates...hopefully soon! :)
profmom72 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
No idea how far you are in the story, but I'm plugging along. I don't think Bella is dead, at least I don't want her to be, but I would also be able to buy into the story even if she were. It could lead to a different kind of HEA.
saraamin chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
fucking sigh he never made it didnt he? gosh i dont know what to say about this chapter but damn for being this sad and this angst and regretfull :(

yeah anyway want to say how great you write this one doesnt have the Twilight feeling in it not that it would be bad or good just that this really feels like a own real fiction like one for adults and really is dark and diferent no where near other fictions i read before

see you next week :D thanks for this chapter
Ms. Leading08 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Well, I'm glad Charlie and Edward are getting along. That's BIG. I mean, I don't even think SM made them that amiable with each other. I liked it though; at this point, Charlie doesn't really have time to be bitter.

Hmph. I still want Bella and Edward together! But, I'm pretty sure Bella is a vampire. I'm hoping...praying, lol.

I'm excited to see the action next chapter; but take your time! This story is really good, no need to rush it! :)
profmom72 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yes, it was heavy, but the scene with Edward and Emmett was fabulous. So real and very raw.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Hm...Now just because Victoria wasn't there doesn't mean the person she saw and was alarmed by was Victoria. Granted, the question is, who was Victoria with? I love how you're doing this. It gives a feeling that this story is definitely going to be long. Which is fine. And I'm sure you'll do great with the action! I'm all sorts of excited and hoping we find out what Edward THINKS happened to Bella. Because I'm starting to think that she may be alive... Keep Going!
dellaterra chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Hope your horrible week is over. Mine certainly got better when you updated!

Excellent cliffhanger.

Superb chapter.

Awesome writing.

Great balance between past and present, humor and angst.

Intriguing idea about the Cullens eventually outing themselves to the Forks folks.

Creative use of canon details (such as "Say it!", the stolen Porsche, and the unknown vampire in Bella's room).

Not to mention a clever nod to "The Postman"! (I'd forgotten about that - it's another one of my post-apocalyptic favorites.)

All that - and "Pa Ingalls" too! LOL
profmom72 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Such interesting juxtapositions in mood. Edward's characterizations are so canon. Well done.
profmom72 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Finally back in to play catch up. Edward's heavy desperation is very well written. My heart hurts for him.
spargelkun chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
sigh. the world exploded, and rosalie is still a bitch. awesome.

how fucked up is it that i'm in a better mood after reading this? srsly. my brain's all 'aw, that's so sad, let's go skip and pick daisies.'

i'm irrate over the ffn slushie fail, but please accept the mind slushies i'm slinging this evening.
hijenks chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I love the suspense! I'm wondering what Em and E did to J the day they drank from humans... I get totally absorbed in to this story when reading, it is very very good.
v1cky84 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I LOVE longer chapters! Thank you...

We're getting closer to find out what happened to Bella. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm glad that Charlie and Edward finally made peace with each other. I also love your characterization of Rosalie...she's more humane in this story.

Victoria is involved...so I wonder who Bella saw that made her eyes lit up? Jake? But if it was Jake, wouldn't Edward smelled his scent all over Renee's home? or could it be that she thought the vampires were the Cullens? (that would've made her eyes lit up)...I think I'm just grasping at straws...I could be completely wrong.

I hope you'll update soon. :)
aliceinthemiddle chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Victoria took her and changed her, I just know that's what happened. And now she's roaming the countryside with her group of Ravagers or something like that. It's got to be something along these lines otherwise the tragedy is that Bella is really dead and then it's not a Bella & Edward story anymore, right? Anyways, great job. Very very suspenseful.

xoxoxo