Reviews for The Fallout
Mizra chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
3 Days... wow. That's a short, short time to find her. And, I guess he doesn't. Which leads me to wonder... there must be something else that has happened. Does he know for fact that Bella died? Or just hazarding a guess, since he couldn't find her in time?

Ugh, I'm sure this will be explained later. Love the bomb idea, too. It certainly fits then... and now (politically-speaking).
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
wow please update soon. I am on pins and needles.
Azlady2003 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
wow cant wait till jasper comes back with hey maria has bella lol.
Tiggerpounce chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Just found and love this story. Totally original and great depth in both story line and characters. Looking forward to the next update.
Michelle chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
This is a great story! Please continue - Don't keep us waiting too long. I love the whole story line, but please make Bella come back. Where-o-where can she be? With Jacob? I think she's hiding out someplace! Wishful thinking?

Keep up the good work!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Whew! She's ok. I take it that something bad is happening in Baltimore...I love this!
stephanie chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Really awesome Jeebus I'm loving this story! I hope Bella is still alive. She'll be ten years older, but 28 is hot. right?
Kyndall chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
This story is just...wow..

Like nothing I've read yet but I adore it so far. I love how you captured Edwards anguish.. Something we missed in New Moon. And Charlie.. ahh charlie..

You make us want to hate him in this story.. But I'm left wanting to hug him.

I'm so excited to see where this one is going.. Thanks to AG for the referance!
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Ok, so I've been doing most of my reading in the wee hours of the morning...in the dark, and didn't want to leave you a jumble of nonsense...At least, that's the story I'm using.

Thoughts so far...

! What happened to Bella? I was assuming it was the bombs, but now? Excellent place to drop the back story and leave me hanging, btw. And I'm so loving Ed's POV. You seemed to have really nailed him. The already dark and brooding, wallowing in a self hate that I can FEEL. Beautiful!

OC, I'm really enjoying this! Thank you!
brandis chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
i have such mixed feelings about these events. i can't blame charlie for getting renee to run bella out of baltimore. really, who WOULD'NT have thought the cullens' were insane at that point, not to mention the damage that edward had recently done to bella. but it still makes me incredibly angry that he ruined any chances they had at saving her. then there's carlisle. his huge capacity for compassion is what ultimately leads to the destruction of humanity. the irony gives me a headache. meanwhile, bella's somewhere in texas, most likely, giving the remaining humans nightmares about radioactive zombie cannibals. what a mess!
ja6108 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Interesting story. I am curious to see where it's going... Where is Bella? I am assuming there will be a reunion in the future? Can't wait. By the way, I heard about your story on AG's livejournal and on the Black&WHite forum.
Azlady2003 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
wow wow this story is good
Azlady2003 chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
wow this is great i cant wait to find out what happened to bella. Little Ashes doesnt play in my hometown or state till July gr
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i just started reading this story and jaspers point of view was wonderful...i cant believe Maria has Bella and thats her weapon. Also Edwards Point of view as he reliezes he left bella to save her but with war she will die anyway nice take on the story of after he leaves her in New Moon.
sihaya9 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Wow! Awesome update. It was so sad and yet still perfect. I love how Edward and Alice had their private time talk in Alice's mind.

I love how caring Jasper has been and then how Edward tried so hard to do the right thing.

Although - Rosalie really does take the cake in this one with her speech at the end.

I can't wait for the next update.
6,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 401 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 421 .. Last Next »