Reviews for The Fallout
songster chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Well, you've got me hook, line and sinker. Edward made the right choice because the threat to Alice was immediate, and he didn't even know for sure if Bella and company had gone to Phoenix. It was an educated guess. Also, Edward always sacrifices his own needs for others, especially his family's. He wouldn't be Edward if he did the selfish thing. The joke is he always thinks he's being selfish, when in fact he is uber unselfish. Bella's face lit up and then she became alarmed. Hmm, maybe she thought she saw a vampire but it wasn't one of her vampires, it was one of the bad guys...Victoria maybe or even Laurent.
Pastiche Pen chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Charlie, and yeah, the dude could use some Scotch, eh? And Seth hadn't changed to a wolf, right? But um now... I imagine being in a room full of vampires would be a small trigger. Hm.
Pastiche Pen chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Who's the visitor? I wanna know.

And the polka dot bikini was fantastically adorable.
Pastiche Pen chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Baltimore. Not the happiest place on earth... there's a reason the Wire is filmed there. And the naval academy, is that where your taking this? Hm...

And Charlie was superbly characterized.
songster chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Each chapter is getting better and better. I was actually thinking it was Jacob, thinking the same thing that Charlie did, maybe they had found Bella. I believe that Bella is alive and I'm wondering if she isn't somehow connected to Maria's plan.
Pastiche Pen chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Bad. Bad. Bad suicidal Edward. So typical. But BAD.

And Emmett remains soo funny.
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Everyone is so well-characterized, and I love how the plot line is somewhat non-linear. And Emmett.

I wuv Emmett. And I give yours an A.
songster chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Lumpy throat and tears. OMG,so sad. But isn't Emmett the best. Sometimes he seems like a big doof, but I have always thought that he was a lot deeper than you think. Baseball field and someone coming, shades of Twilight! Can't wait to see who it is.
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Edward never came back, the bastard. And now we have nuclear Bella... AH! Okay, reading on. Loving this.
bab1067 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Hard call. Yes...Edward and Alice's connection is to strong. This is evident in the way he was able to connect with her in their minds. I'm guessing Bella's pretty much catatonic as in new moon. Your still teasing me. Let's see was Maria from Mexico or the south? Bella's in Phoenix...that's how Maria get's a hold of her. This last chapter explained alot. Update soon.
songster chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Good old Charlie still protecting his baby girl. Yeah, movie Charlie was somewhat more appealing than book Charlie. Loved the shotgun scene. Book Charlie was not a very well developed character, and I thought Billy Burke did a great job bringing him to life. Danger magnet extraordinaire, that would be Bella. The only place which could be any worse would be D.C. and she is close enough in Baltimore. Don't tell me Phil got a job with the Orioles?
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Okay. I'm finally reading. I suck for taking so long. I know. But I loved it so far. The setup is great. You've captured the despair with all of the planning and practical details. And poor Jasper stuck with Maria. Gr. Maria.
songster chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Edward is giving me a ginormous lump in my throat. He just can't catch a break. Wonder where Bella went? Just know she's got to be out there somewhere. I know I couldn't take another Cormac McCarthy story of a post apocalyptic world. Of course, Edward would be the father who gives up his life for his son. So sad. Hopefully, there will be a silver lining in all of these clouds.
IfIWishUponAStar chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This story has a fantastic plotline. I am amazed at the ingenuity.

I don't think that Bella is dead. I think she is part of the secret weapon Maria has in the prologue. Meh, just a radom thought.

Can't wait for suture chapters. Keep up the good work!
songster chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I love that even the vamps use humor to fight stress. The picture in my head of Emmett singing Cracklin' Rose is priceless and I could so see him doing it. Poor Alice. I can't imagine how frightening it would be to have your mind taken over without warning and then to have the visions be so horrific and vague. It would be a feeling of complete powerlessness, which I think might be even more frightening to a vampire as they are used to being powerful.
6,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 401 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 421 .. Last Next »