Reviews for The Fallout
rebelangel27 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Awesome- you are leading us all on, and it's working, I can't stop reading!

Great job!

Rebel Angel (27)
michswan chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
He did need to go to Alice even though it appears that that decision cost him his chance to get to Bella in Phoenix. Poor Carlisle - the guilt from making that phone call must be overwhelming. Such a compelling story...thanks so much for sharing with us!
ytdollface chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
are we going to find out more about bella? Or if she's alive? Gah! I'm going nuts.
ineedyoursway chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
GOD IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE ME.

every time i try to read this story something happens.

i figure out you update, guess what happens? dinner!

i go back after dinner, guess what happens? the computer is taken!

i read it halfway through, guess what happens? the computer shuts down!

i reboot and open it again, guess what happens? my brother decides it would be okay to sharpen SEVEN pencils right next to the computer. SEVEN. i can't read when there's noise. and it's an electric pencil sharpener.

i asked what the f he needed seven pencils for and he said his math homework. he needs SEVEN pencils for his math homework.

sorry that was so long-winded and repetitive.

mostly im just really jealous you're getting all of these recs from really "famous" writers.

i dont blame them because you're story is so awesome.

and it's about the end of the world which is flipping sweet.

have i mentioned that before?

i'm sorry you had to read all that.

if you did read all that.

i'm sorry.

yeah.

your #1 fan

kudos with m&ms

-s
LindyP chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
That was great! Poor Alice! I feel that Edward owed it to Alice to go to her & try to help, she would have done the same if the situations were reversed. I am sad because I feel that Bella may have seen Edward before the bombs went off, as refrenced to a "light in her eyes" . This story is so good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

LindyP :)
tiffanyc chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Holy Smack! This was a pretty intense chapter.. I really loved the part when Edward went to Alice in her mind. (I hope I preceived that correctly)- The tears etc.. It was awesome, I really loved when he said she was beautiful.. Super awesome.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Yes. He had to in order to know which direction they needed to take.

xoxoxo

aliceg
OhPleaseBiteMe chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Oh my GAWD! You leave my hanging once again! AG's the shit for putting a flair on that Alice scene, it was fucking awesome! I seriously love this story. Thank you. I really really need some more tho, so carry on great one!
MJPIPER74 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I am feeling so many emotions for all of the Cullens'. Carlisle must be feeling so horrible knowing that his call the Volturi is what is setting this all in motion. Esme is trying to be strong for Carlisle and the others, but it must be wearing on her. Poor Jasper. I can't imagine how much anguish, guilt, and sorrow he is feeling from everyone around him and all he wants is his Alice back.

I am glad that Alice has somewhere to go in her mind that allows her escape the horror of the visions she is having. I know that Edward won't find Bella in time, but I wonder what will keep him Phoenix for 3 days?

The feelings I could feel coming off of Rosalie were intense. I don't know if she is feeling sorrow for Edward or fear for the rest of her family if Edward were to go through with crossing the treaty line and angering the pack.

Are the bombings next chapter or still a little ways off? I need to know how close Edward got to rescuing Bella.
readingmama chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Another great chapter. I was surprised to see Rosalie as the voice of reason there at the end. i liked it. I loved the scene in Alice's mind, so well written.

I'm not even going to ask if Bella is alive this time...but if you want to tell me you can. : )
lettiemae chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I think that was the right choice to go to Alice. There is a bond there that is too strong to resist her needing him.

I loved the scene with them talking and her looking human. It was so intimate for her to share how she escapes from her visions. It pained me to have Edward leave her to go to Bella. So now what did Bella see? You got me there. I am hoping it is Edward but then why the alarm- I guess I will just have to be patient and wait...not easy you know.

Thank you for getting Edward to the point of realizing that his family needs him. I was starting to get mad at him and had the same thoughts as Rose...I don't see myself as the Rose type so this upset me even more.

Keep them chapters coming
Batgirl8968 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
So first, funny story. I had two stories open: this one, and Shadow Guardians, which I havent read yet. I went to go start this review, started reading the chapter, and was like "what the hell, Chapter 1 isn't EPOV, or called "the Beginning", it's the Prologue and JPOV". Proceeded to get really confused and to have mini panic attack, cause I'm an idiot and didn't think to check the TITLE, when I finally realized I just had the wrong tab open. The things that Internet Explorer Tabs can do to a person...

Anyway! REALLY enjoyed this chapter!

Edward choosing to go to Alice, instead of continuing to find Bella just makes sense. As important as Bella is to him, by going to her, he'd basically be hurting and in essence sacrificing his family and that's just something Edward wouldn't do and wouldn't be able to live with.

You're handling Jasper's emotional overload really well, too.

Esme's moment, where she defends Carlisle and tries to convince him it wasn't his fault...and this: "“You’re a good man.” I heard her whisper."...was really moving. That was a very well-written moment and you captured it nicely.

You write very vividly, and I'm always impressed. For example: "She spun around and the sight of her smile took my breath away all over again." As a reader, you can just FEEL that.

The entire Alice - Edward parallel world scene was really cool. Makes sense, since they both work entirely within their minds. Also, their moments were very sweet, and even though they talked about, y'know, the end of the world and zombie-Bella, I still enjoyed that part.

Inclusion of the Tybee Bomb, pretty cool how you worked that in. I'm a history major, so I basically just eat up anything like that.

I like how you chose Rosalie to follow after Edward when he ran. Interesting choice, but it worked and made sense, really. And how she pointed out that the family would keep fighting, making him realize what he was doing. Nicely done.

Overall, loovveed the chapter! The Alice scene was an unexpected surprise, and all around cool, and I just really liked it all! dude, you're awesome! :)

Sidenote: Noticed on your thread a little while back, the cowbell pic...and since you're a Canuck as well, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask: Are you a Sam & Fuzzy fan, or did you just randomly find that picture?

-Batgirl aka BelleBlack
obieewok chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Freaking loving this. I especially love the chapter names. They are so poetic.

I swear to all that is Holy (meaning Wide Awake or really good fanfic) if you break my heart and Bella is dead, well, I'll still read your stuff, but I'll be all snot filled from crying.

Keep typing!:) I need more!

ps...of course Edward didn't make the right decision-duh, when does that kid EVER make the right decision. Men...
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Hi There,

I favorited this a long time ago on a rec from I don't even remember where. I JUST started reading it yesterday, and lo and behold there is an update today.

I would just like to say, you have given me back faith in fan fiction. I am a ravenous reader, I have no talent for writing. Nothing I have come across (since Creature of Habit) has captured my imagination quite like your story.

My hubby read the entire series so he would know what I am talking about when I ramble on about fan fics... (mostly about Creature and Irritable Grizzly Adams) HE wants links to read this one. Kick A$$ girly.

I get very absorbed in both 2006 and 2016. I immediately "got" the whole Seth thing. My theory, Bella is Maria's ace in the hole. My theory is Maria is looking to be the "new" Volturi. This story is gonna get soo good soo fast, it will be a sight to see. I absolutely cannot wait for what you do with this and where you take this.

I am 100% enraptured by your story, and I am so grateful for you putting yourself out here. I am also grateful to all of your help, you have the best of the best behind you. That should tell you something. And I am so proud that you are Canadian. You have quickly become a top 5 for me. I will lap up anything you care to put out here to share. Thanks!
RingTheBella chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
You know, I have told myself several times that I should stop reading this story and wait until it's done so I can read it straight through without stopping. Then a new chapter comes out and I read it anyway. :)
6,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 404 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 424 .. Last Next »