Reviews for The Fallout
brandis chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
i have such mixed feelings about these events. i can't blame charlie for getting renee to run bella out of baltimore. really, who WOULD'NT have thought the cullens' were insane at that point, not to mention the damage that edward had recently done to bella. but it still makes me incredibly angry that he ruined any chances they had at saving her. then there's carlisle. his huge capacity for compassion is what ultimately leads to the destruction of humanity. the irony gives me a headache. meanwhile, bella's somewhere in texas, most likely, giving the remaining humans nightmares about radioactive zombie cannibals. what a mess!
ja6108 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Interesting story. I am curious to see where it's going... Where is Bella? I am assuming there will be a reunion in the future? Can't wait. By the way, I heard about your story on AG's livejournal and on the Black&WHite forum.
Azlady2003 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
wow wow this story is good
Azlady2003 chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
wow this is great i cant wait to find out what happened to bella. Little Ashes doesnt play in my hometown or state till July gr
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i just started reading this story and jaspers point of view was wonderful...i cant believe Maria has Bella and thats her weapon. Also Edwards Point of view as he reliezes he left bella to save her but with war she will die anyway nice take on the story of after he leaves her in New Moon.
sihaya9 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Wow! Awesome update. It was so sad and yet still perfect. I love how Edward and Alice had their private time talk in Alice's mind.

I love how caring Jasper has been and then how Edward tried so hard to do the right thing.

Although - Rosalie really does take the cake in this one with her speech at the end.

I can't wait for the next update.
TessLouise chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
This is really engaging and intense. I personally think Bella is alive and with Maria . . . but I'm enjoying watching the story unfold bit by bit. I wouldn't want it to unfold too quickly.
gypbird chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
OMG! The last two chapters were...fantastic! I'm so captivated. Edward is...so, sad and tortured. I love the way you have kept them so close their character. Can't wait for the next update! Please, please let Edward find Bella! I'm so sad for him. Oh, I loved the polka dot bikini part! LOL
LovingWords chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I really liked this chapter!

continuing on for more!

xoxo

-B-
EJ Santry chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Picked this story up upon AG's recommendation. You had me at apocalyptic world and Twilight combined.

This is such an interesting take on a unconsolable Edward. He has his moments of utter selfishness, like when he crosses the Quileute line longing for annihilation, and with his pact with Emmett, but in the end, his love for his family keeps him rooted in this existence. He feels that he can't leave them to face this unknown world they are living in, and his love for Alice, and to be there for her when she has gone through so much.

Your Alice is brilliantly written. What would happen when the girl who can see everything is tortured 24/7 by horrific images. A girl who can't sleep or be drugged. Whose brain can't find peace in a catatonic state (though she does manage to derive something similar). To be waging a war for peace within the confines of your own mind. How torturous! I am happy that you have shone hope with the moment when Edward enters her protective lair within her head.

Now the big question. Is or isn't Bella alive? I think your prologue hints that she is. Probably not human, but there. I can't imagine Jasper reacting to anything else the way he did. You are doing your damnedest to throw me off that track, though. I hold tight to my theory, for now.

I can't wait to read more!
purplemilk27 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Wow. Just wow. There have been parts of the last few chapters that have literally made me cry. I've been pretty addicted to fanfic lately, and I have to say that this is the best story I've read to date. Your writing style is wonderful in that you let us come to our own conclusions about some things and don't feel the need to explain it all to us. It's wonderful to read something by an author that trusts and respects their readers. Thank you!
LilLyrah chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Wow, this was incredible again. Sorry for the late review. I loved how you described Alice, sitting in this lost place in the darkness. The tiny, vulnerable Alice! It was so heartbreaking... I nearly cried. The way you describe things is really wonderful, I loved reading this chapter. It took me a few sentences to realise that the second part was in the present again, but then it was okay. And Rose was just great! Her arguments were really good, altough I despised the way she talked about Bella. Hey, this girl is not just important to Edward! To Alice and Esme/Carlisle, even to Emmett too! Gnah. Rose is and will always be a selfish one. But I like that you did not change her character. It was all very good and in canon. Very hard that Carlisles phone call settled the fate of the world... but he is not to blame I think. Difficult to say who is to blame... I certainly can't. Maybe you can. OOh, I so want to read a new chapter... if this was a book - and I hope it was! - then I would buy any prize for it and read until dawn. :D

Greetings from Switzerland
Twilighter101 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I can't blame Edward for going to help Alice.. how can he not? She needs him, and she's been there for him. I really liked how you protrayed the different relationships with Alice and Rosalie. Both are beautiful in their own way.

I automatically just assumed that Seth was Charlie's stepson. I don't see why people would be confused.

btw.. Is it wrong of me to want Bella to be alive just for Edward's sake? Not for her... ...
Phoenix-Faie chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
ok... well i dont understand how you could only have 498 reviews... cos this fic is realy amazing...

its just so different

i honestly cant put in to words how good i think this fic is..

this chapter was really brilliant... and the whole going to Alice thing was really god...

i really cant wait to read more of this
michellephants chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
OCD! I finally got a chance to read and I fucking LOVED this chapter!

I say it every chapter, but really!

Starting at the end, because it's the bit that stuck with me the most, the sentiment of the last line sort of makes me really sad and really happy all at once. It's a perfect line to sum up their sibling qualms but lets us know how deeply they really care for one another.

As for the chapter - I love that he stayed with Alice. Truly, I do. She *is* strong, her shit *is* together, but she needs help. And Bella needs help, too, and that's part of the beauty of this chapter. The two arguably most important people in his life desperately need him and he cant help them both, so he has to CHOOSE (we don't see that much in Twilight, I reckon ;P).. and as much as our hero would love to choose both, I'm guessing it won't work out for him.

So something's wrong with Bella. She's pale and has sunken eyes. HMM. Either she's batshit crazy or maybe she's a vamp. BAH. She does have that epic self control, but it'd be hard to hide the red eyes :P I'm grasping again, but hey - anything's possible. Other than that, maybe she's just catatonic, as we saw in NM.

It's unfortunate that the phone call set it into action.. While it's not carlisle's fault, of course he bears the weight of the whole thing, and that really must be difficult, especially bringing in his compassion. Sad, sad.

And hmm.. three days! Lots can be done in 3 days, are we playing more "where in the world is isa-bella-swan?" because I'm down for that. ferreal.

Lastly - I loved you jasper! I loved him first and foremost in the prologue, but he's fantastic in this chapter as well! And Esme! ESME! She's all momma bear but not annoying, and I can picture it, and it's fabulous. You really do a fantastic job at characterization.

Thanks so much for a great chap bb!

- Michelle