Reviews for The Fallout
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Charlie confessing to Edward what he did was so monumental. Charlie has carried this guilt all this time, realising that Edward did really love Bella, and if not quite that, at least realising that he would have done anything and everything to save her. And Edward's reaction - the scream in the woods and crossing the treaty line. Great stuff.

Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
“Is there nothing I can have?” I screamed at the heavens above to anyone that was maybe looking down at me, laughing at my misfortune.

UGH - this Edward is really getting to me. I love it though. I love it when I can really FEEL when I read.

Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I understand Charlie reacting that way, but still, it's harsh. Poor Edward.

And as much as he loves his family, it must be like torture being surrounded by the happy couples who can take comfort in each other, and all the pitying thoughts coming his way. Oh man, you do Angstward so well.

Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Again - the emotions! When they were driving into Forks, I could just feel how Edward was feeling and how this was for him. And the constant pity and "how are you" thoughts from his family must be excruciating.

Emmett belting out Neil Diamond was also a highlight.

Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
You capture everyone's emotions so well. But the Alice/Edward discussion about going back to Forks is so well done. I really FEEL Edward's emotions.

Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This just drags me right in. I love the uniqueness of this story.

Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
The discussion between Edward and Emmett just about broke my heart. It was so emotional - so much was said with so little. My chest literally aches with Edward's pain. Outstanding. I'm loving this fic.
crescentmuse chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Great chapter. I love Alice making a space for herself and letting Edward in to talk.

I can't wait to read more. Good work!
Pastiche Pen chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
ohkay. So, this is beautifully developed. And I love Rosalie's tenacity, and how the family does and does not tolerate her.

And Carlisle... poor Carlisle.

And it's all going to get crazier, isn't it?

The Quileuetes?

Sigh.
songster chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Well, you've got me hook, line and sinker. Edward made the right choice because the threat to Alice was immediate, and he didn't even know for sure if Bella and company had gone to Phoenix. It was an educated guess. Also, Edward always sacrifices his own needs for others, especially his family's. He wouldn't be Edward if he did the selfish thing. The joke is he always thinks he's being selfish, when in fact he is uber unselfish. Bella's face lit up and then she became alarmed. Hmm, maybe she thought she saw a vampire but it wasn't one of her vampires, it was one of the bad guys...Victoria maybe or even Laurent.
Pastiche Pen chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Charlie, and yeah, the dude could use some Scotch, eh? And Seth hadn't changed to a wolf, right? But um now... I imagine being in a room full of vampires would be a small trigger. Hm.
Pastiche Pen chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Who's the visitor? I wanna know.

And the polka dot bikini was fantastically adorable.
Pastiche Pen chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Baltimore. Not the happiest place on earth... there's a reason the Wire is filmed there. And the naval academy, is that where your taking this? Hm...

And Charlie was superbly characterized.
songster chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Each chapter is getting better and better. I was actually thinking it was Jacob, thinking the same thing that Charlie did, maybe they had found Bella. I believe that Bella is alive and I'm wondering if she isn't somehow connected to Maria's plan.
Pastiche Pen chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Bad. Bad. Bad suicidal Edward. So typical. But BAD.

And Emmett remains soo funny.
6,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 426 .. Last Next »