Reviews for The Fallout
Pastiche Pen chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Baltimore. Not the happiest place on earth... there's a reason the Wire is filmed there. And the naval academy, is that where your taking this? Hm...

And Charlie was superbly characterized.
songster chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Each chapter is getting better and better. I was actually thinking it was Jacob, thinking the same thing that Charlie did, maybe they had found Bella. I believe that Bella is alive and I'm wondering if she isn't somehow connected to Maria's plan.
Pastiche Pen chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Bad. Bad. Bad suicidal Edward. So typical. But BAD.

And Emmett remains soo funny.
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Everyone is so well-characterized, and I love how the plot line is somewhat non-linear. And Emmett.

I wuv Emmett. And I give yours an A.
songster chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
Lumpy throat and tears. OMG,so sad. But isn't Emmett the best. Sometimes he seems like a big doof, but I have always thought that he was a lot deeper than you think. Baseball field and someone coming, shades of Twilight! Can't wait to see who it is.
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Oh, Edward never came back, the bastard. And now we have nuclear Bella... AH! Okay, reading on. Loving this.
bab1067 chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
Hard call. Yes...Edward and Alice's connection is to strong. This is evident in the way he was able to connect with her in their minds. I'm guessing Bella's pretty much catatonic as in new moon. Your still teasing me. Let's see was Maria from Mexico or the south? Bella's in Phoenix...that's how Maria get's a hold of her. This last chapter explained alot. Update soon.
songster chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Good old Charlie still protecting his baby girl. Yeah, movie Charlie was somewhat more appealing than book Charlie. Loved the shotgun scene. Book Charlie was not a very well developed character, and I thought Billy Burke did a great job bringing him to life. Danger magnet extraordinaire, that would be Bella. The only place which could be any worse would be D.C. and she is close enough in Baltimore. Don't tell me Phil got a job with the Orioles?
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Okay. I'm finally reading. I suck for taking so long. I know. But I loved it so far. The setup is great. You've captured the despair with all of the planning and practical details. And poor Jasper stuck with Maria. Gr. Maria.
songster chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Edward is giving me a ginormous lump in my throat. He just can't catch a break. Wonder where Bella went? Just know she's got to be out there somewhere. I know I couldn't take another Cormac McCarthy story of a post apocalyptic world. Of course, Edward would be the father who gives up his life for his son. So sad. Hopefully, there will be a silver lining in all of these clouds.
IfIWishUponAStar chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This story has a fantastic plotline. I am amazed at the ingenuity.

I don't think that Bella is dead. I think she is part of the secret weapon Maria has in the prologue. Meh, just a radom thought.

Can't wait for suture chapters. Keep up the good work!
songster chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I love that even the vamps use humor to fight stress. The picture in my head of Emmett singing Cracklin' Rose is priceless and I could so see him doing it. Poor Alice. I can't imagine how frightening it would be to have your mind taken over without warning and then to have the visions be so horrific and vague. It would be a feeling of complete powerlessness, which I think might be even more frightening to a vampire as they are used to being powerful.
MidnightTrain chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This story is just so... intense! Seriously, I just want to keep reading and reading. You have an amazing gift! Your writing and imagination is wonderful.

In my opinion, I do think that Edward made the right choice in going to see Alice. But obviously it wasn't the *right* choice, because he doesn't end up saving Bella. But who knows, maybe either way it's hopeless. But i think knowing how much time he has left maybe gives him a little more incentive, and save some panicking (he knows he has days, instead of hours to get to her...)

I curious to find out if you write Jacob in this story. I have a suspicion that maybe he had something to do with Alice's vision on Bella going black... but then again Charlie would know she was alive if she was with Jake? Ugh, I don't know. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Great writing, keep it up! I'll be waiting *patiently* for an update! :D
songster chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Your Edward was true to character even down to his first thought after realizing what Alice's visions meant. This scenario is not quite as far fetched as people might imagine. You have only to think of three possibilities in our present day. You have a nuclear power in Pakistan which is becoming more destabilized by the minute. They don't like India which is also a nuclear power. You have the possibility that there are unaccounted for nuclear warheads floating around the former Soviet Union. North Korea could be a wild card here as they recently demonstrated that they could get a rocket to fly and that rocket could carry a warhead. It was postulated even during the Cold War that nuclear disaster could result not just from the super powers but from the smaller nations, that could drag the bigger ones into it. Anyway, as you can see I am currently fascinated by this as well as Maria's megalomania to have a Vampire ruling society that doesn't just rule other vamps but humans too.
songster chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Whoa. What a super interesting premise. Angst Goddess was spot on with her recommendation. Isn't like the Cullens to continue to be helpful to human, even when their prey was probably decimated as well? I absolutely can't wait to find out what Jasper thinks Maria's secret is. Great beginning.
6,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 407 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 427 .. Last Next »