Reviews for The Fallout
Darkchyld1980 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
A lot of authors have recommended your story and I finally decided to read it. I personally don't think Bella id dead, because in the Prologue, Jasper said he was looking at his redemption, so i naturally thought of Bella. But when he said, "I would do whatever it took for this second chance, and more importantly to make it up to him, my brother", it clicked. I might be wrong, but I hope I am right!
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my freaking God this looks good.
closet-twilighter chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I'm answering your request for opinion... there is no way Bella is dead! I know you won't tell but I have faith.
LillianaAmelia chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This deserves another review, regardless of more chapters to read.

I have only one thing to say.

I cried.

Absolutely amazing. Well done.

Evie, x.
sassyp chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Hi, your story is moving and intense. And well written. Just read the whole thing, and I am eagerly awaiting more! Thank you for your words!
LillianaAmelia chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I just don't have the words to describe how I feel about this story. It's... I don't even know.

All I know is that I like it. A lot. And that doens't happen often.

Congrats.

Evie, x.
chrom chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
oh my.. your story is intriguing.. is Bella dead? if so... then Edward will meet her daughter. though it's crazy..and having that written I'm not sure if i like that idea. but you're the boss here! i think Bella might be changed. She just doesn't believe that Edward could lie and that's why she didn't try to search for him once she became a vampire.

I'm very curious what excactly saw Jasper in prologue..

Keep my fingers crossed for you and this story :-)
JoVersify chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I got a shout out? WOOT! I love shout outs...they make me all giddy.

OMG. The struggle between Jas & Edward had my heart racing! Your writing of Edward's internal emotions is pure fucking poetry. Seriously, I have never felt so despondent and bewitched by a fanfic character as I am with your Edward. I want him to find Bella in the worst fracking way... it is excruciating going through this with him! I want him to be happy. I am heartbroken for him.

Holy mother of God, your pacing is such sweet, sweet TORTURE! (I think I have blue-balls-of-the-brain!) I love (and simultaneously hate) how each chapter gives us a bit of the present, and then explains more of the past. It' enough to forward the story, but not reveal enough answers. GAH. Like I said, sweet torture.

I also feel TERRIBLE for Alice and Jas! The pain that Alice has to repeatedly relive through these apocolyptic visions, and the knowledge that she can't help her family with the security of her normal visions. I would be going insane as well!

I simply LOVED how you wrote Charlie's guilt, his reveal to Edward, and ESPECIALLY, Edward's reaction. It was the ONLY reaction he should have had to this new information, yet, I was totally not expecting it. I don't understand how the Cullens accepted Seth as Charlie's son without further questioning, and what that relationship means with regards to the plot, and how Seth is tied to Charlie, but I have faith that all will be explained in due time.

I sure do HOPE Bella is not dead. The pain and searching that Edward has gone through just HAS to be fruitful at SOME point. Poor boy deserves at least a little happiness. And if she IS alive...holy FUCK! that reuinion is going to be EPIC, to the nth degree. I can't wait to read more of the interaction between Charlie and the Cullens (and who else is still alive in the area for that matter). I'm curious as to whether Edward will be approached (or attacked) by the wolves or not. GAH! Once again, I am so happy that I waited a couple days to get to the update...now I'm that much closer to the next chapter!

You, my dear... I just want to read YOUR writing. 'Favorite Author' barely describes my love. I hope we get many many more stories from you after this.

Buckets and buckets of gushing fangirl love for ya,

XOXO

~JO~
OhPleaseBiteMe chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I love that this story is going places, but since I was listening to depressing music while reading this chap. I kinda started weeping like a little girl...

Do I think Bella's dead? Well I'm hoping she's undead... Not sure yet what Jasper saw while visiting Maria but maybe some newborns including our Bella? One can hope. I'll wait patiently for your next post. More please.
MidnightTrain chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Well it's a relief that Bella wasn't in Baltimore... now I am anxiously awaiting her return! No one has seen her die, which I am taking as a good sign. Even Edward had a little flash of hope when he heard her truck - so he obviously isn't COMPLETELY convinced she is dead. Don't believe it till you see it, right? There is still a chance!
MidnightTrain chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
That was great. I shed a few tears but giggled a little too. Good balance.
MidnightTrain chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Haha, very good Charlie

*gets up, grabs beer, and calmly and politely asks us to leave*

Oh, I laughed out loud. I heart movie Charlie as well.
MidnightTrain chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Seriously, when Edward knocked on Bella's front door, my heart was literally pounding in my chest. I had such a bad feeling... so I'm pretty sure that means you did a wonderful job of writing it. I was so nervous! Great work!

Haha... Grizzly Bear... Goldilocks. That's funny stuff!
MidnightTrain chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Awesome! You can always count on Emmett for the comic relief, huh? That was great.

I just have to say, I am extremely guilty of reading fanfics and only reviewing every few chapters. But this is so great, you truly deserve every review! Keep it up! :)
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
You did an excellent job with Edward's POV! I find that in a lot of fics that I read, a lot of authors struggle with the "mind reading" dialogue - with him reacting to and answering peoples thoughts. You did a really great job with that; it was very believable.

Yikes, when Alice's vision's came, I got a little freaked out myself. The overwhelming panic... and then Edward only seeing Bella. That was perfect. Awesome writing.

Also, this is going on my faves! Keep it up!
6,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 408 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 428 .. Last Next »