Reviews for The Fallout
MidnightTrain chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Awesome! You can always count on Emmett for the comic relief, huh? That was great.

I just have to say, I am extremely guilty of reading fanfics and only reviewing every few chapters. But this is so great, you truly deserve every review! Keep it up! :)
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
You did an excellent job with Edward's POV! I find that in a lot of fics that I read, a lot of authors struggle with the "mind reading" dialogue - with him reacting to and answering peoples thoughts. You did a really great job with that; it was very believable.

Yikes, when Alice's vision's came, I got a little freaked out myself. The overwhelming panic... and then Edward only seeing Bella. That was perfect. Awesome writing.

Also, this is going on my faves! Keep it up!
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really like where this is heading... wherever that may be :) It's a fresh idea, and it seems you thought it out extremely well. Great work, I'm heading on to chapter 2!
sihaya9 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Wow! So far it's so sad and every once and a while it's so hopeful.

I have a thought about Bella but I don't want to post it in a review. I'll wait and see how it all unfolds.

I'm glad you brought Seth in - Emmett is great comic relief but Seth'll help with that some too. He just makes me feel all happy.

But I have to say this is an awesome story!
LovingWords chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Oh How exciting.

Leave it to Rosalie to be the big B word in this story. lol.

Great!

Lovely as ever and can't wait to slide into the next chapter!

Its getting difficult to pace myself.

Oh dear.

xoxo

-B-
LovingWords chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Excellent First Chap!

Great way to end it... luckily I can flow right into the next one so no cliff hanger for me...

yet.

lol

much love!

xoxo

-B-
Thallium81 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
It was such a drastic contrast; the enormous, ancient dead trees standing as warriors guarding these young saplings, almost as if they were sharing their stories, offering comfort as these new trees struggled to live. It was all rather ironic, the vegetation flourishing while humanity still waned.

love.

okay, i have read enough now to comment a little.

i love the structure you have established. i love the way you are revealing the story in bits, letting us guess. i can only imagine the insipid questions you've been getting from impatient & moronic readers. you're a saint to have taken this on.

your writing itself is solid, and your storytelling is excellent. at times, i feel the descriptions are lacking- like i want to know more about how edward perceives the things going on around him rather than just read about it in a detached manner. i dunno if i am making sense. i am trying to offer concrit, but maybe i'm not worthy of it... or maybe i've only read 3 damn chapters and it is too soon for me to pretend i know what i am talking about.

at any rate, i am loving this. seriously. i'm gonna go recc it to someone asking for vampfic.

i have lots of shit to do today, but i'm gonna try to get in another chapter before i leave for YOSEMITE- where they keep the trees and bears.

thank you for being awesome.

-j
BQOTFU chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Wow Amazing.
jeanne chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
This is fabulous! I think that Bella is alive and with Maria in the South, that is why Jasper went there so that he could help save Edward before he died. Please don't keep us in suspense for much longer! I am so Team Edward and it kills me when they aren't together. I wonder if she will still be human? THe suspense is killing me!
IndigoIyse chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I love this story, you are doing an amazing job, i'm going to guess that Bella's been turned, hence what Jasper saw in the epilogue. Loving it, can't wait for an update.
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
oh edmund.

DUDE. this chapter is aces.

i'm all like grr and mgh and pft and BELLA!

now i'm all like RUN EDMUND! RUN TO HER!

in all seriousness, this fic is fantastic so far.

i just took a sleeping pill, but i'm gonna read on... if i don't review another chapter tonight it's because i couldn't work my fingers.
ohlneeme chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Just read the entire story so far- absolutely loving it!

i love how this New Moon AU is able to use little bits from all of the books.

i do not think bella is "dead," i think she is in maria's cage... how or why? i do not know, but it is freeaking Jasper out.
21mm chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This story...is absolutely amazing. You are a gifted writer. I found out about this story through AG as well as many others here.

I don't even know what to say. I've only read AH and OOC stories until now, and I love it. You write the BEST EPOV ever, my heart breaks with every chapter. Its so original and extremely well written.

And about Bella being dead. Yes I did think she was until I looked through some reviews and read through the prologue again. So now I don't think she is anymore. But DAMN I was so convinced

PS. I looked through your music playlist and I have fallen in love with Empty by Ray LaMontagne. I downloaded the album after and I can't get enough of it. That song is beautiful.
SharonMacross chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
This is so sad. It's heart-wrenching. I don't think I can read anymore. /
Mizra chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This story is SO good. That sounds very cliche, but really, I sincerely really like this story. It's very different and very much more original than many. Let's just say I snuck at work to read this and finish it. Yeah, worth getting written up for. ;)

Please do continue and I look forward to hearing what happens next. I'm dying to know (no pun intended) what happened to Bella over a decade ago.
6,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 408 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 428 .. Last Next »