Reviews for The Fallout
jeanne chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
This is fabulous! I think that Bella is alive and with Maria in the South, that is why Jasper went there so that he could help save Edward before he died. Please don't keep us in suspense for much longer! I am so Team Edward and it kills me when they aren't together. I wonder if she will still be human? THe suspense is killing me!
IndigoIyse chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I love this story, you are doing an amazing job, i'm going to guess that Bella's been turned, hence what Jasper saw in the epilogue. Loving it, can't wait for an update.
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
oh edmund.

DUDE. this chapter is aces.

i'm all like grr and mgh and pft and BELLA!

now i'm all like RUN EDMUND! RUN TO HER!

in all seriousness, this fic is fantastic so far.

i just took a sleeping pill, but i'm gonna read on... if i don't review another chapter tonight it's because i couldn't work my fingers.
ohlneeme chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Just read the entire story so far- absolutely loving it!

i love how this New Moon AU is able to use little bits from all of the books.

i do not think bella is "dead," i think she is in maria's cage... how or why? i do not know, but it is freeaking Jasper out.
21mm chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This story...is absolutely amazing. You are a gifted writer. I found out about this story through AG as well as many others here.

I don't even know what to say. I've only read AH and OOC stories until now, and I love it. You write the BEST EPOV ever, my heart breaks with every chapter. Its so original and extremely well written.

And about Bella being dead. Yes I did think she was until I looked through some reviews and read through the prologue again. So now I don't think she is anymore. But DAMN I was so convinced

PS. I looked through your music playlist and I have fallen in love with Empty by Ray LaMontagne. I downloaded the album after and I can't get enough of it. That song is beautiful.
SharonMacross chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
This is so sad. It's heart-wrenching. I don't think I can read anymore. /
Mizra chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This story is SO good. That sounds very cliche, but really, I sincerely really like this story. It's very different and very much more original than many. Let's just say I snuck at work to read this and finish it. Yeah, worth getting written up for. ;)

Please do continue and I look forward to hearing what happens next. I'm dying to know (no pun intended) what happened to Bella over a decade ago.
cherryy09 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
AH i love this story. i seen it reccommended on AngstGoddess's live journal just a few hours ago and im already finished.

Edward's heartbreak is just so sad. how he wants to die to be with Bella... which im guessing would be a pretty fruitless attempt, seeing as im pretty certain on my theory that Bella is the little 'pet' in a cage that Maria refers to in chapter 1. and that is why Jasper gets all those emotions and reacts how he does.. and mentioning Edward deserving happiness.

and i beg of you, to do their impending reunion great emotional justice. ive read many fanfics and MANY Bella/Edward reunions (both New Moon AU plots and completely seperate ones) and have only ever read a few that actually emotionally get to me. and if Bella doesnt believe Edward when he says he still loves her and runs off or something stupidly dramatic, i may scream. cos ive read that often aswell. considering the state of the world in your story, she should be thrilled and relieved and astounded to see him again and not all angsty. but that would be how i would write that kind of reunion. to each their own i guess..

and the other reason i love your story is because of the actual plot. a post-nuclear war world. just like mine, kind of (: (and before you think it, i did not plagerize your idea. i posted chapter one to my story nearly 2 months ago or so, and i only discovered your story today. just wanted that clear.) i love post-apocolyptic stories. i love reading how the world copes. i read two of these kind of stories in school, Z for Zacharia and Brother In The Land and was very interested by them. i really want to read Lucifers Hammer.

of course my story is very different from yours despite the obvious similarity. mine is an all-human story where none of the characters knew eachother before the bombs, but where all brought together through them.

anyhow, back to the main point. i really love this story and cant wait to read more!
Holscad chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
What an excellent premise!

I love this and you are an excellent writer. I love the details and how you go back and forth between past and present. It goes back and forth so smoothly and keeps from being depressing in the present because of the happiness in the past.

I cannot wait to see where you take this. Hope you update soon!
NicoleRea chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Good start. :) Reading the next chapter now.
Pire chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Very interesting plot! I came here through AG's journal and thought I'd give it a try. I haven't seen a story yet like the one you've done & I'm very excited to find out what you've got in store for the Cullens with or sans Bella
LilLyrah chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
WOW! This chapter was really... tense. Now I'm totally stressed and nervous. You describe feelings far too good!

And Bella, dead? Of course not! I just know she is not. Because... *grin* ... where would that story lead Edward to, if not to Bella? ) In this case, yes, I am completely convinced that she is... not dead. Maybe not alive, too. Maybe cold and without heartbeat... (how I wish for that!)

It was Edwards surprise in this chapter that convinced me fully. That when Charlie came, he had some hope for a short moment. At the moment now, I am quite sure that Edward did not find her in 2006 - as told in this chapter he was runnig out of time - and then the bombs hit, the world sunk into chaos and the chance of finding her grew smaller and smaller until finally he thought that it was impossible. SO he never saw her dead. He never heard of her death.

And Bella is still somewhere.

What I am very afraid of, that is this terrible thing from the prologue. WHAT IS IT? Maria is hiding something that caused Jasper pain and worry and fear and... dunno. A thing (a person?)that "belongs to us" or something like that. Please tell me it is not Bella in a cage and treated terribly. Please. Because that's the crazy vision my mind created while reading the prologue. Gnah... -.-

What impressed me a lot is the way your are telling past and present parallel. It is wonderful to read and sounds so professional!

And then again, I love the atmosphere. Stress, panic, terror... soon the world is ending... Edward needs to find her, and his Bella is so soft and vulnerable and completely obvious of what's gonna happen and has not the slightest chance against something terrible like a bomb... (

You really need to continue soon because I sit here in little Switzerland and my crazy mind is creating horrible and more horrible versions of what could have happened and what the wolves - if there are any - are going to do to Edward.

Ah! One question: How can Charlie have a son? He must have married Sue Clearwater, did he? And Seth is Harrys son? Because if this was relly Charlies biological son, he could not be older than ten. Whis is not the case. (the chief would not let him drink scotch. :D)
mbluvsdarkedward chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
how could anyone think Bella is dead? she was clearly what Jasper saw in the Prologue and it wouldnt be an E/B story if she was

liking this alot, keep it up
Allytta chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is so scray. I had some vivid dreams after reading this till 2am. Loved it of course. AngstGoddess recommended this and I trust her taste.

Reminds me of Jericho a lot. And could you please make the locations of lovely vampires more known? I got really confused as to were Alice and Jasper were, while Edward Carlisle and Esme were on their way to Baltimore. Didn't understand the whole thing.

Anyways, keep up the good work :)
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
oh dear.

vampbella in da house?

i'm loving this so far. the backstory is awesomely done. and it's all intrigue/mystery/doom!

if the cullens were smart, they'd have kept a couple herd of deer or swine or something... maybe they did! i shallnread on...

jfly