Reviews for The Fallout
LovesTheHeat chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
i think edward did the right thing with going to alice - she needed him in that moment and he did what he could to help her and himself... he got information from her.

i love this story. awesome...

please update soon! i'm dying for the next chapter.
Twilight-GG chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I cannot wait for the next chapter!

This story is amazing and addicting
mhgood chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Wow-I love the Alice-retreats-into-the-innermost-sanctum-of-her-mind part. I read another story that used that device, a while ago. Ugh. I can't remember what it was. But anyhow, I like it and you don't overdo it at all. That's a sweet interaction between siblings, too.

The explanation about the bomb is very believable. The little details like that and the Latvian flags-excellent.

Yes, Edward made the right choice by going to Alice, under the circumstances. He didn't know for sure when the bombs would go off, so he had to tend to his siter before trying once agian to track down Bella. He had no way of knowing that he only had three days left.

From Alice's vision, it seems that Bella was in Phoinix when the bombs go off. Hm. You have me worried!
MeiSun chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
*Did Edward make the right choice by going to Alice? What do you think?

well, yes and no... i'm thinking Bella is now a vampire somewhere in the south, and that's what Jasper sees in Maria's... coven? So, if Edward waiting with Alice instead of going to rescue Bella led to that outcome, then that's all good, right? a long as Edward doesn't off himself before he finds her... or she him.

can't wait for the next update!
msdenisetexas chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I was so excited to see this post..

I think Edward did the right thing. Alice needed him, and he will always be there for her when she needs him. Honestly, I think that the vision she saw was being taken? by Maria? I may be way of course.. but anyhow.. I loved the talk between Edward and Rosalie in the end!
Isabeau01 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Edward absolutely made the right choice. The threat with Alice was imminent and it was necessary to make sure their link to deciphering future events wasn't broken. She is his sister and he loves her nearly as much as Bella. Edward would never have forsaken her, as he would never have forgiven himself if something drastic happened to her.

I am so impressed with your story. You add very specific , details, which is extremely important in a story with a plot such as this. Simply saying "countries didn't like each other and they pushed the button" wouldn't fly with me. There must be substance in the facts.

I also didn't miss the irony that the Volturi triumviate are unknowingly personally wiping out the food source they so casually dismissed. Smug Aro won't be so happy when Heidi doesn't have as many humans to herd into the castle, now will he?

I'm anticipating your next chapter.
radioactive77 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I guess he made the right choice...who knows...liked the scene with Alice and all the flashbacks, but can't wait to get back to the present. Good chapter, thanks!
v1cky84 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I just left you a review at twilighted, actually. I LOVE the new chapter (and it's long, too!)...I think Edward didn't really have a choice. There was no way he could've abandoned his family at that time. He had to choose Alice even though that choice might have cost him Bella. Going to Alice gave him more knowledge on the upcoming nuclear war...it gave him a timeline, too. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
miss dd chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Recently got into the fanfiction craze and found this thru the angstgoddess giving you props. I see why. This is fantastic and I hope you plan to finish it as I am driving myself crazy with assumptions about what Jasper saw at Maria's! I've read several unfinished fanfics and so far you are the only one I wish to continue reading. PLEAASE write more!
mhgood chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
What an intriguing story! You keep your "flashback" sections meshed together perfectly with your "present day" sections-it's all done very smoothly.

Personally, I can't believe Bella is dead. The story would be too depressing without that hope. Right? RIGHT?

So the question is, where's been all this time? How'd she survive? Victoria was mentioned early on, before the apocaliptic visions started. Will she come into play again? And if Bella DID survive, one of the first things she'd do would be to track down her father; so why hasn't she?

The prologue is amazingly well done-Jasper is perfetly presented. Of course, that flashforward brings up a whole slew of other questions. What's the thing in the cage? What's Maria hiding? Will Jasper be able to get away and tell the others? Are the Volturi REALLY wiped out? If not, do they still have any power?

These questions are the ones that keep me hooked to this story. Can't wait for more!
ARFess96 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I think Maria got her hands on Bella and turned her knowing how talented she would be. If that is the case, she probably wouldn't be too open to the Cullen's, would she? What an amazing tortured story this is. You have a wonderful ability to bring out the devistation and despare everyone is feeling.
lindsey1230 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
So good! Love the storyline so far! I just have to know where Bella is? When can we expect the next chapter?

AG turned me on to this story so big thanks to her!
oldsoul1964 chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I don't think Bella's Dead!
oldsoul1964 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009