Reviews for The Fallout
mbluvsdarkedward chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
how could anyone think Bella is dead? she was clearly what Jasper saw in the Prologue and it wouldnt be an E/B story if she was

liking this alot, keep it up
Allytta chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is so scray. I had some vivid dreams after reading this till 2am. Loved it of course. AngstGoddess recommended this and I trust her taste.

Reminds me of Jericho a lot. And could you please make the locations of lovely vampires more known? I got really confused as to were Alice and Jasper were, while Edward Carlisle and Esme were on their way to Baltimore. Didn't understand the whole thing.

Anyways, keep up the good work :)
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
oh dear.

vampbella in da house?

i'm loving this so far. the backstory is awesomely done. and it's all intrigue/mystery/doom!

if the cullens were smart, they'd have kept a couple herd of deer or swine or something... maybe they did! i shallnread on...

jfly
rebelangel27 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
great story- good rec from AngstGoddess003.

Keep going, it's awesome!

Rebel Angel (27)
MissRyss03 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Bella dead? No way. Isn't she the secret weapon at the beginning? Well...In that case, yeah, she's probably dead-but also immortal. Plus this is listed as a romance. So unless you plan on pairing Edward w/ someone else (fyi-if so, I will sic my 4-lb yorkie on you. be afraid), it's gotta be Bells. So happy Charlie made it! What was the connection to Baltimore you mentioned in the AN at the end? Am I just dense? Scrumptious chappie!
whiteflowers8399 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
I am really liking this story. It is sad, but intriguing. Keep it coming!
Breeze.x chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Oh! That was good! Really, really good!This is unlike any other Twilight fanfiction I have ever read and its remarkable! I love it! PLease update soon.
xjjx chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Yup. Fantastic. You have a really edgy writing style - like edgy as in I was constantly second guessing my assumptions. I felt for sure Bella was dead until just this chapter when Charlie showed up looking for her; I was assuming that Edward or someone else significant had actually witnessed her die. But no!

My only major hang up so far is that if Alice got a "feeling" for something so... pedestrian as a visitor coming, then wouldn't she surely get a feeling for Edward's (and Emmett's) decision? Maybe you have something in the works that would explain this, like some sort of block on major emotions and decisions, just that she can sense events as they are actually happening? Her visions are no longer based on (or subjective to) decisions? Meh, I don't know.

Curses for this being in-progress. I don't have this kind of patience.

I *have* to know what the reading between the lines bit is about Baltimore. I am missing something :P.
Maddy chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Is Bella dead? I hope so. JK... :P Not that I want Edward to be miserable... but I don't really like Bella... much... haha it's weird and hard to explain but I never really understood why he was so crazy about her.. poor kid.
NotTooOldForThis chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
This story is SO disturbing. Ahh. I believe the end could be near, so this premise is simply just too realistic for me.

OK, here's what I think is happening. Bella, and perhaps her mother and Phil, are in the cage. Her blood, and that of the other humans in the cage, is being collected to feed Maria's vampires, ala factory farming. Maria is aware of Bella's knowledge of the existence of vampires. Bella provides support to the other terrified humans and uses her knowledge to keep the other humans alive, ala Shindlers's List. This story makes me ill, but I can't stop reading it. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE PEOPLE?

Jasper has it really bad. He has to figure out how to get her and her family out of there. And he knows he has to include his family in the battle.

This story is my worst nightmare. Please resolve this soon.
whiteflowers8399 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Hm, interesting plot. I think I'll read another chapter :D
frrriday chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
your story is very very good so far :) I have only read wide awake of all the twilight fanfiction, and I doubted any other story could be as good as that one.. but I must say, your's truly seem to be just as good as that one. And ME saying that says a lot, because I actually thought wide awake was better than twilight. Your story is very different from wide awake and twilight though (especially WA). It's like comparing an apple to a banana. The whole skipping back and forth in time was really really cool! Loves it.

When will the next chapters be posted? :) Soon I hope!
anon chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Loved loved loved the story! Can't wait to see what happens!
2much2do chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
I'll guess that Bella has been turned but has a gift that Maria finds useful. ... This is a great read so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes.
DuskyBlues chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
NO! I thought there'd be another chapter when reading this.. and ah!

This story LOOVE!

Gahh, Edward's grief is so sad. I love the conversation between him and Emmett. At first, I thought it was strange that it was Emmett. Wouldn't Jasper have suited that part more? But then as I read on, it seemed to make more sense. And Emmett rarely gets a pivotal serious part in stories so I'm glad you did it.

AND NO! I don't think Bella's dead. Well, not now since you won't say. Which means you must be hiding something.

While reading, I've been thinking that Bella is with Maria which is why Jasper is extremely shocked and needs to stay with Maria for a bit longer, to really get a good look and confirm that it is her. And I just realised that it makes sense with the power that Maria mentions because even though Maria's army is greater than the Volturi in size, the Volturi could easily wipe them out with their special gifts that render them useless mentally. But however, with Bella...

It fits!

E. I'm excited to read more.
6,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 430 .. Last Next »