Reviews for The Fallout
JoVersify chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
.FUCK.

What is this mind fukkery?

You.

Are.

Genius.

I can only imagine how incredibly difficult it was to write a plausible explanation for how Aro's meddling set in motion a nuclear apocolypse, but you did a brilliant job of it! Seriously, bravo! The fishing vessel was a really good touch, and I loved how they figured out and pieced together the timeline.

WOW.

Two words...well, three actually. Poor. Fucking. Carlisle.

How much of a total mindfuck is that? I think I would probably implode myself. But that's just me. Suicide would be the next immediate option if the implosion wasn't automatic.

When I read the words, "It was the phone call," I think a little bit of my brain leaked out of my head trying to escape the shock and amazement. Truly, it was one of those moments...you know... like the moment when you're reading a book or watching a movie and a piece of the plot that was brilliantly well hidden from you on purpose through the whole thing is revealed and you just sit there in awe and say, "That was fuckin' AWESOME!" Yeah, it was one of THOSE moments.

So tonight, I think I'm gonna check for this story on Twi, cuz the review system is just SO much better over there. FFN are review nazis. And you deserve extra lovin' tonight for that inexplicably remarkable chapter. I mean really, there are not the proper words in the human language, kwim?

Now, onto this A-FREAKING-MAYZING descriptive imagery of Edward and Alice together in a dark little corner of Alice's mind. Fukkin WOW. Just...wow. (you're gonna get a LOT of those from me in this review, just to warn ya).

W O W

That is the first time that I know of that ANYONE has EVER thought to have Edward in someone's mind like that, and as I'm reading it, I'm like...WOW. This is so freaking RIGHT! YES!

It was so wonderful and beautiful and heartwrenching. The love between these two in that little imaginary space was... like heaven... it was that kind of deep, penetrating, soulful love that...WOW... I can't really describe the feeling it gave me.

You've got me freaking tongue-tied here! I am usually so much more articulate than this! I honestly don't think there have EVER been another version of these characters that I have so deeply connected with. You did that. It is seriously freaking beautiful.

I want to say so much more, but I have a fic to finish tonight and it's already 12:35am. Shite.

So, to move on to the dialogue with Rose and Edward. Again... WOW. Barb bb...I am so in awe right now, I almost can't comprehend it. And again, I am having trouble finding my words...and now I'm freaking RAMBLING like a MOFO. Rose was so REAL and her pleading with Edward was...words, words, I can't find em! The LOVE between oil and vinegar...and, and...the comment at the end "You are such a jackass!" and his response! UNGH! BB! I just...okay, I'm going to stop now because this is getting a little ridiculous here. I just sound like a moron.

I

JUST...

WOW.

XOXO

~JO~

PS. I drop F bombs like a truck driver, especially when I'm excited about something, so if you get a lot of *asterisks* in this review, I apologize in advance. ;D
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
yeah, sure he did the right thing, but he lulled in her mind for 3 hrs? that's a lot of wasted time. when he got his info about Bella he should have ran off abandoning his family. they're obviously equipped for survival.

the flashbacks are interesting but since we already know that the family stays together and that they never save Bella i feel like i'm being dragged through a very detailed account of disappointment.

so depressing. minus the vampires, the scenario seems very plausible.

oh. and maybe you should italicize the thoughts of others, because i can't tell if he's thinking or if someone else is.
sevenmom chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I have read in your profile that you hated BD. It was my least favorite of the four books. I rolled my eyes and giggled about how farfetched it was but I didn't hate it. What it lacked in Bella and Edward interaction,was made up for me by the interpersonal relationships and dynamics of the Cullen family. That is one of my favorite things about your story as well. I love seeing the strength of their bonds demonstrated through their acts of selflessness. That is why I think Edward did the right thing in staying with his family until he could make sure that Alice was alright and he could offer Jasper a measure of peace.

Alice is my favorite Cullen, besides Edward of course. I hate seeing her suffer! She did enough of that as a human. I'm glad she has a temporary happy place. Esme is awesome because of her courage to lead when Carlisle can't. And Rose, she's just looking out for what is best for the family. The woman doesn't have a tactful bone in her body, though.

Thanks for the great update. I really am enjoying this story.

I'm nina at twilighted. I'll be reading over here from now on, because I like the ff alert system.

Thanks again!
jesss25 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I love this story so much I cant wait for the next chapter I also wanna know how jasper and bella are I hope you give me a glimpse of that soon
ARFess96 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
They wouldn't of had a definant timeline for the bombs if he didn't go to Alice. Gosh, this plot line is hugh. I wonder how in the world you are able to bring all these present and past scenes together fluidly. It's brilliant.
ohlneeme chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
of course edward made the right choice to go to alice! aside from being a beautiful scene... it would make this freaking great story longer and more awesome.

thank you.
rebelangel27 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Awesome- you are leading us all on, and it's working, I can't stop reading!

Great job!

Rebel Angel (27)
michswan chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
He did need to go to Alice even though it appears that that decision cost him his chance to get to Bella in Phoenix. Poor Carlisle - the guilt from making that phone call must be overwhelming. Such a compelling story...thanks so much for sharing with us!
Graecus Lore chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
are we going to find out more about bella? Or if she's alive? Gah! I'm going nuts.
ineedyoursway chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
GOD IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE ME.

every time i try to read this story something happens.

i figure out you update, guess what happens? dinner!

i go back after dinner, guess what happens? the computer is taken!

i read it halfway through, guess what happens? the computer shuts down!

i reboot and open it again, guess what happens? my brother decides it would be okay to sharpen SEVEN pencils right next to the computer. SEVEN. i can't read when there's noise. and it's an electric pencil sharpener.

i asked what the f he needed seven pencils for and he said his math homework. he needs SEVEN pencils for his math homework.

sorry that was so long-winded and repetitive.

mostly im just really jealous you're getting all of these recs from really "famous" writers.

i dont blame them because you're story is so awesome.

and it's about the end of the world which is flipping sweet.

have i mentioned that before?

i'm sorry you had to read all that.

if you did read all that.

i'm sorry.

yeah.

your #1 fan

kudos with m&ms

-s
LindyP chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
That was great! Poor Alice! I feel that Edward owed it to Alice to go to her & try to help, she would have done the same if the situations were reversed. I am sad because I feel that Bella may have seen Edward before the bombs went off, as refrenced to a "light in her eyes" . This story is so good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

LindyP :)
tiffanyc chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Holy Smack! This was a pretty intense chapter.. I really loved the part when Edward went to Alice in her mind. (I hope I preceived that correctly)- The tears etc.. It was awesome, I really loved when he said she was beautiful.. Super awesome.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Yes. He had to in order to know which direction they needed to take.

xoxoxo

aliceg
OhPleaseBiteMe chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Oh my GAWD! You leave my hanging once again! AG's the shit for putting a flair on that Alice scene, it was fucking awesome! I seriously love this story. Thank you. I really really need some more tho, so carry on great one!
MJPIPER74 chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I am feeling so many emotions for all of the Cullens'. Carlisle must be feeling so horrible knowing that his call the Volturi is what is setting this all in motion. Esme is trying to be strong for Carlisle and the others, but it must be wearing on her. Poor Jasper. I can't imagine how much anguish, guilt, and sorrow he is feeling from everyone around him and all he wants is his Alice back.

I am glad that Alice has somewhere to go in her mind that allows her escape the horror of the visions she is having. I know that Edward won't find Bella in time, but I wonder what will keep him Phoenix for 3 days?

The feelings I could feel coming off of Rosalie were intense. I don't know if she is feeling sorrow for Edward or fear for the rest of her family if Edward were to go through with crossing the treaty line and angering the pack.

Are the bombings next chapter or still a little ways off? I need to know how close Edward got to rescuing Bella.
6,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 430 .. Last Next »