Reviews for The Fallout
gemin chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
I agree I have a thing for movie version Charlie, he was basically my favorite part of the movie actually. So the tension and suspense surrounding all things Bella are overwhelming!
gemin chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Aw man this is so wild. The mystery surrounding the fate of Bella is soo intriguing, and I'm itching to have it solved. The whole radio thing with Emmett was hilarious. I loved that part. Also, the way you've paced this is really great, past to present to past... it makes it that much more interesting and keeps me wanting more.
gemin chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Ohh my I'm dying to know what happened to Bella. And also what the hell was going on with that vampire army back in the prologue. My suspicions about Maria and the army, I'm thinking she must have had humans in the cages right, to feed off of. I imagine that their blood could be taken by other means other than a bite and sustain the army for a longer amount of time. I don't know, it's bugging me... I hope that comes up soon.
gemin chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Wow, craazazy.. I'm lovin it. I'm anxious to see what happens, no time to waste!...
gemin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love post-apocalyptic tales. I'm excited to read this one, you write really well, and even in the prologue I'm hooked.
Batgirl8968 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
First time reviewer here! :) I am absolutely loving this story so far. I've posted on your Twi thread, but my comment got lost among the Rob pics (which I dont mind one bit!) but figured I should give you a real review here.

First, I want to say that this is a refreshingly new storyline, and I love it. Its creative and gives you a chance to really develop the characters. Its also interesting to see a focus on the Cullens minus Bella. I also like your writing style. Its very well done, and you do really stick to the characters' true personalities. Its also evident that this story is very well thought-out and planned - from all the twists, unanswered questions, and from the prologue (which I LOVED by the way. JPOV does not happen enough, and this was some quality JPOV).

Now, getting into the latest chapter. "There's Many a Slip Twixt Cup and Lip" ...Great chapter title...

When Edward hears the Chevy, oh dear, talk about emotional. You captured that really well. You also do a good job with Edward, managing the thoughts he hears. Some fics tend to forget that Edward can read minds, and certain thoughts aren't 'heard' where they should be, or it just kinda gets forgotten, but you manage it all very well.

Apple juice...oh the small pleasures in life.

In the flashback scenes, you capture the urgency really well.

And my favourite line of this chapter is your last one. "For a vampire who had eternity, I was very quickly running out of time."

As for "Is Bella dead?" Honestly, I have no idea, which works for me, because then I can't be disappointed!

This wasn't the best quality review, but oh well! I love your story, and can't wait for the next chapter & to see where it all goes!
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
bella's not dead. but if you make her dead just to spite all of us for guessing right i will be very very upset. not that i will ever know.

how is Seth Charlie's son? he's 25?

and gosh. right after it was revealed that Charlie was the perpetrator behind the Cullens not having found Bella... i couldn't concentrate at all. i was too filled with hate and anger. he does deserve a big punch in the stomach. he bears the entire weight of her disappearance. too bad, it's true.
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
we all have such a deep connection between bella and edward. and in New Moon we lost edward and had to deal with Bella's grief, but at least we knew he was alive somewhere. Edward's though, ho-ly. my eyes always water with every mention of his desolation and yearning to meet bella in heaven. the slight doubt that he might not even get to be with her in death is so heartbreaking.

from the prologue though i have a pretty good feeling that bella is still alive somewhere.
jdhsmomth chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
OMG! This story is just breaking my heart! Poor Edward! Poor Charlie! I have a hunch though that Maria may have Bella and possibly may have changed her. I don't know. Bella can't be dead. Edward and Bella were meant to have their happy ending. I can't fathom anything else. Can't wait for the next update!
PLV chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Not certain, but I have been wrong before. keep up the good work. Loved charlie and Seth. Poor Bella where ever she is. Oh boy the Volturi..
Gleena chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Reading this fic is like having a knife slowly twist in you - but at the same time it feels really good.

Aiee, the tension! Edward's pain when Charlie admits that he thwarted their efforts all those years ago was well-written.

You do realize you left the story on a *double cliffhanger*, one in "real time" and one in the flashback? (Good job for the drama, not so good for your desperate fans.)
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Your story is really good so far - you have very descriptive writing and I love that. I still think that having Jasper tell the prologue was genius - I've never seen that done before and it made sense, since he would know how to describe those situations best, given his experiences with war. I love the mystery in this story because we've reached chapter 7 and while we still don't know what's up with Bella yet, we have not been held off with fillers. We get a forward and back story, and I love that too.

I think Bella might still be alive, and by that I mean human. I initially thought that she would be with Jake but then in this last chapter, Charlie didn't know where she was so that theory got shot down. I figure she's part of a District fighting for her life. You're the writer so we'll just have to see...
Keiramm chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
WOW!

I'm not really sure what to say...

Fallout 3 with the Cullen clan!(i've only ever played Fallout 3)

This story is great! And I can't wait to read more!
mexicandi chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
this fic is AMAZING! absolutely amazing. like, seriously, there are no words. I normally don't do to whole fanfic thing, I was sucking in by wide awake (yeah I know, who wasn't?) and have been pretty disappointed with all other ff. until NOW. I might even go out on a limb and say I'm enjoying your story more than WA. I'm sorry I didn't stop and review each chapter, I was just in such a rush to read everything you've written. this story is so truly heartbreaking and SO WELL WRITTEN. thank you so much for gracing is with your literary genius :) I can't wait for more!
crysross chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Wow, OCD, this is so good! Apparently I'm into endoftheworld fic and didn't even know it.

I don't wanna know if Bella is alive or dead! I haven't even truly decided which I think she is. But I'm OK with that because of the way you're writing the story. You do so many flashbacks and memories (redundant much, Crystal?), so I don't feel like I'm not getting enough E&B time. Loved the bikini story, btw.

I'm really intrigued by what Jasper saw in the prologue. I know it will all come out in good time, just like Bella's status will, but all kinds of ideas are going through my head. I'm really wondering if Bella's shield is going to come into play at all. Don't tell me.

OK, I hate to admit it, but I figured it was Jacob coming up the drive in Bella's truck. That's the first thing that popped into my head, and I'm ashamed. I didn't stop reading long enough to formulate a more intelligent theory. I knew it had to be a wolf, though, because who else would know the Cullens were back after only four days? I didn't even think about the fact that we don't know about the wolves because Edward never came back and New Moon never happened in your world. Then when Edward came to the boundary and wondered if anyone had changed since Ephraim, I was all "Oh yeah!"

OK, now I've stopped lurking and have reviewed. Can I go play on the forums now?

Crystal