Reviews for The Fallout
Myrae chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
OMG! Best chapter yet!

LOVE that Charlie and Seth are the visitors.

Charlie's guilt is gut-wrenching, but filled with love at the same time.

I firmly believe that Bella is alive. At least I hope so with every fiber of my being!

I can't wait to see the reaction to Edward breaking the treaty-do I smell Jake coming into this story shortly?

Great job with this story line- I was at the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it!

Kudos and big hugs for a great story!
genlaren chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Really loving this story. Fallout was rec'd by AG, so I thought I'd give it a try. Wow, what a really nice genre. Very original idea too.

Hm...my thoughts. I'm feeling like Bella is with Maria, at least I hope she is. Also, I'm really nervous about you calling this a 'Tragedy/Romance'. From the sound of it, Edward intends to kill himself once his family is happy. I swear to GOD, I'll be so totally heartsick if you pull a 'Romeo and Juliet' in this story. Edward kills himself, then finally Bella is rescued from Maria only to find Edward dead, then she kills herself. Please, please, please suprise me and make it more than that. I just can't take the heartache.
Babette12 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
No, Bella isn't dead. It wouldn't be much of an Edward and Bella story if she was. After all this angst, Edward has to find her alive and well, and hopefully already a vamp (still thinking Maria has her).

It seems that the time for the bombs to drop is drawing closer. I know if the vamps are in the blast zone, they will be fried, and so have to change their location to somewhere remote. I'm thinking you might have the bombs drop while Edward is separated from them, and so will have to work his way back to them.

I'm guessing, that since the Cullen's didn't go back, that Seth never changed into a werewolf? Otherwise Edward would have picked up on the scent. I'm sure Seth knows about them, however. Is Jacob going to show up? As head of the pack? With Edward crossing over into their territory, someone is bound to confront him next chapter.
Ceastyle chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Usually I don't read stories with so few chapters, I prefer completed stories or stories that are close to be completed - I'm not really patient as you can guess... I found your story through AngstGoddess003 LJ account and well, she has good taste in stories and the summary was appealing... Besides, for two weeks I have a thing for vampire fanfiction - usually I read AH stories... Anyway, you probably don't care about any of this, but I write anyway to show that your story managed to capture my attention.

The concept and the plot is very interesting and like I said appealing. While I was reading it I couldn't stop thinking of what happened with Bella, the Cullens and also the world for the past ten years since the blast..

Before I forget about it, I don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but I thought the prologue was from Edward's POV and I didn't expect it to be from Jasper's POV, so if you can change that maybe it could be nice to precise it.

About Bella. Well at first, when I read the summary, I thought she was dead and it was the story of how he coped with her death. But now that I think of it, it's kind of stupid to think that because well he wouldn't live in a world where Bella doesn't exist. Then as I started reading I thought she was dead, that something happened to her with the attack or something else. But the prologue gave me an idea : maybe Bella is the 'pet' Maria is refering to. Besides it seems that this 'pet' has some kind of special power that gives Maria a great advantage. Then when I read that Bella was in Baltimore (and if I remember the US geography properly) which is nowhere near the south. So maybe she wasn't that 'pet' and she was really dead. But now that I know Renée and Phil took her, they probably went in the south, so my theory is back on track. Besides, I think that as soon as I read the prologue I had a feeling that Bella might be this 'pet' because, let's face it, a Twilight fanfiction with only Edward and no Bella isn't easy to write and it would be really difficult to imagine a story without our (or one of ours) favorite couple. Besides I'm glad that I noticed that it's an EDWARD & BELLA story, so my guess is she isn't dead and she is a vampire enrolled in Maria's army. Am I right ?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to read the rest of this story. How often do you update - so that I don't have to gets my hopes up everytime I check my email ?

Oh. And I also wanted to ask you how you came up with this story, I'm kind of curious... ?

It may sound cheesy but thank you for sharing this story and writing it in the first place !

-Cee

Just so you know, English is not my mother tongue so it's normal if I did some spelling or grammar mistakes... And also if it seems weird that I doubt my knowledge in the geography of the US. (I'm French)
accountnotvalid chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
This is just amazing! I am dying to know what happens and if Bella is alive. Please update soon! x
sbeller chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Bella is alove, and she is the one that Maria has in her compound. well at least that where I think Bella is.
marsviolet chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
im not even going to try to guess if shes dead or not, but im definetly hoping for not!

this chapter was awesome as always, i cant wait to see what happens next :):):):)
blueeyedgirl26 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
OMG okay so i didn't review until I had finished reading ALL the chapters you have up.. I was reading an update on angstgoddess's fan fic and came across yours.

Wow, the detail you are putting into this it's like you can picture it..! Awesome job you are doing and I can't wait to read more.

As for your movie version Charlie crush.. you have done a pretty good job writing him & your right Seth just kind of goes with the mesh there with the Cullen's.

As for Bella being dead.. I don't think she is.. I think she is with what's her name.. the evil one in Texas where Jasper went to.. Hmm I could be wrong though..! Never know!

I can't wait to find out though! Thank you so much for this fan fic..! I am totally in love with it..! It's way different from the 100's I've read that seem to run together and are the same somehow in one way or another, but this one is completely original and I love it. )

MAJOR KUDOS! )
Helese chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Ah! I'm on pins & needles here! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chapter! You did an amazing job with everyones thoughts and reactions. Perfect, really.

I don't think Bella's dead because that would freaking suck. I would be heart broken (in real life!) if she and Edward didn't end up together. I think she hasn't been able to get back to Forks because she's either in a District that won't let her leave or she's being held captive. Or maybe she's too sad to go back. I don't know but I really don't want her to be dead. Seriously. I'll never forgive you if you kill her.

And yay! seth is back! I love that guy! I can't wait for funny stories about him and Em playing video games. But is he a wolf? Would they have become wolves without the Cullens nearby? oh and what about the Volturi? I'm assuming they don't warn the humans because otherwise Charlie probably would have contacted the Cullens. Are the Volturi going to have a role in this story? Hm guess I'm going to have to wait and see...

...I'm not very patient though... argh! ...tick..tock...tick..tock... ... .. OK, I'm ready for the next update now...

Seriously, though: I'm loving the story. You rock. Awesome Possum! Super star! sque! Well, you get the hint.

BTW Fall Out Edward is known by me as Broodingward (Broodward for short).
acydrose chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Lol I still can't figure out if she's dead or not XD I hope she isn't, but you never know.

Update soon :)
spellboundagain chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Well, I heard about this today from AG's update and decided to give it a read. Being a newbie to the fanfiction world, this is the first AU I've read. When I started I thought "oh wow - this is way different..." but I was intrigued. Needless to say, I've finished chapter 7 and am really interested in how this is going to develop.

The prologue did suck you in after the first couple of paragraphs and I'm enjoying the family aspect of the Cullens. That was one of my favorite parts of the series - it's nice to be in their world - even if it is not a great place to be right now.

Well, that's all for now, I've only reviewed one other time and that was for WA.

Looking forward to the next update!
onstar chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am really interested in this story. It was recommended by angstgoddess03 and she was not kidding. Your writing is excellent and imaginative. I just have one question. How often do you post new chapters, because patience is not one of my virtues? I can't wait to read more!
brittyboop chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i just have to tell you that im really diggin your story i honestly didnt think i would but im hooked! and i really do hope bella isnt dead...but it would be an epic ending is hse were! lol i dunno ur story its awesom to yeh i hope you keep goin till you finish it,, and just a random question how many chapters do you this this will be?
Stephanie chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I read three different recommendations for your story before I looked it up - and I have to say, I wish I looked up with the first one! Your story is awesome! You write the characters so well and keep it consistent. The way you've set up the story is incredible! I love that you chose Jasper for the POV of the prologue and then the flashbacks in Edward's POV are perfect. You blend the "present" with the past seemlessly. The way you write the story and add the small details really bring your story full circle. Really really great story! It's definitely become a favorite of mine and I am eagerly awaiting more!

I'm unsure how I feel about Bella being dead or not. Overwhelmingly, I feel that you, the author has a greater purpose in mind in chosing either of the outcomes, so the story will feel complete either way. I know some part of me wants Edward and Bella to find each other again - but at the same time, I think it might be just as well if they cannot get together again (at least not in this life) so you will not have to forfeit your story's integrity. I look forward to finding out the outcome of the story! I know it will be awesome!
Holscad chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well, I must say I am intrigued!

This is very well written and I am enjoying it.

I promise to give better reviews as I continue!

Now, on to the next chapter...
6,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 411 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 431 .. Last Next »