Reviews for The Fallout
Ms. Leading08 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Poor Defeatedward...aka Depressedward. Sigh.

I'm trusting you that this will be somewhat happy and romantic! lol. Cause right now all I see is anguish; and while this story is amazingly well written and very descriptive, I feel sad, and yet, I cannot stop reading! On I go...
Rabid Tofu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i love the way you write

its absolutly stunning

P&L

Rabid Tofu
msdenisetexas chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Came across this in a siggy on twilighted and I have to say I am WAY impressed. The way you wrote the characters is awesome. I for one think it was Bella that Maria has, and she is harnessing her power.. obviously, Bella has been changed? Anyhow.. this goes on my short list of stories I will stop everything to read when updated!
sayit3xs chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
How sad :0( I can't believe Emmett agreed to do it. I hope it doesn't happen that way. I'm hoping Bella is still alive out there somewhere human or vamp either way. I hope the Cullen's find her and Edward decides to live. Well there's one more chapter posted at the moment to read so I'm going to go check it out. I really like this story, it's very interesting and very well written. Great job!
momma23 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Hell no! Bella is with Maria :) Still loving this heeps!
saraamin chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
damn man you really arent making it easy wanting us to hate charlie but its so hard because after all he is bellas father and wow i would never guess that those two was charlie and seth but i totally agree with you that its naturall that those two would show up especally that i know that edward love or more like seth as a brother i cant stop like seth because of that hihi

and last but not least i dont think that he will ever find bell but i will never know if she is dead or alive i still keep thinking about jazz last lines for edward and his story to tell damn man those are tuff lines and hope it ends in a pretty good way even if its a damned apocalyto story
MysticNyx06 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am really interested in this story... I haven't read many others like it and this is the first that I really like... my only confusion is that I can't see Edward killing himself unless he's 100% sure Bella is dead... I kinda feel like he's gonna just leave everyone and search the world for her.
LovingWords chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
How absolutely marvelous!

I must say, my sadistic side comes out when I read stories with "End of the World" in it! I just love those! I know... I am strange.

I loved how well this was written. I knew it wasn't Edward telling the story at first, and with the formal style I loved how you captured Jaspers essence.

Lovely.

Can't wait to continue; I only recently found this hidden gem and I intend to enjoy every moment of it.

Thanks you!

xoxo

-B-
BQOTFU chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Interesting chapter! I can't wait to read the rest. Very intruiging.
Erotillectual chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Of course Bella isn't dead. One clue is that this is listed as a Bella/Edward fic. Of course that could simply be referring to the flashbacks, or it could be a red herring on your part, but I am quite confident Bella isn't dead.

And if she is...well, Edward had it coming, so its all good.

I normally don't like post-apocalyptic stories, or anything post-apocalyptic for that matter, but on the strenght of Danny Zuko's...I mean Edwardzukorocks' very enthusiastic recommendation, I decided to give it a try.

I am glad I did. I'm hooked.
cdd12 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I'm really enjoying this AU story and am looking forward to finding out what has happened to the wolves, Charlie and other vamps. I don't think B is dead. I think she is what is in Maria's cage and she's a vampire.
sayit3xs chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I found your story: It was suggested my Angstgoddess in her A/N on her new story "Of Gemini & Gypsies" I'm so glad I checked it out! Well my theories were WAY off just as I had thought they would be. lol (or they seem to be at this point) I'm off to read the next chapter.
obieewok chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I honestly don't think Bella is dead (GAWD I hope not). I think Bella is too strong-and all the love stuff lol. I think the climax of this story (even though it sucks I'm going to have to wait for it) is going to be Eddie and Bella finding each other.

If not, I'm totally screwed!
wootmoot chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I love this story. I was on the edge of my seat reading this last chapter. I totally think Bella is alive and that Maria has her in Texas. When are you going to tell us more about the weapon she has. I think the weapon is Bella. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Outofhand24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I am no writer but this has to be one of the best stories I have read in a while. I love how creative this is with introducing WWI. I have a feeling I know what Jasper saw but I am not going to say because if I voice it I feel like I will jinx it.

I love the emotions you are betraying with Edward. It is very close to how I see him my self in the way he thinks and feels. I have a strong connection with this story. Keep it up I LOVE it!
6,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 433 .. Last Next »