Reviews for The Fallout
Holscad chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well, I must say I am intrigued!

This is very well written and I am enjoying it.

I promise to give better reviews as I continue!

Now, on to the next chapter...
naty1121 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Great story! I love that is so different from all the other I have read... keep up the good writting ;p please update soon!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Michellephants recommended your fic...and i think its great soo far...the nuclear fallout freaks me out a smidge...but far soo god! As far as a dead would NOT be a bella/edward fic if she was dead...So she either survived...or she is a vamp...and survived...

tee hee...
lettiemae chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I have not reviewed yet but felt it was time.

I was not quite sure of the concept of the story when I first read it but since it was a rec I checked it out. Your Jasper POV really hooked me and so here I am needing to find out what Jasper was shocked about. I have my guesses - but I am not sure if she is a vamp yet. I liked how the guard flinched at the name Cullen so you have me intrigued.

I do like Charlie and Seth in the story and how that relationship will be unfolding. Keep it going I am now waiting for your alerts. This is refreshing so keep it up!
MJPIPER74 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Great chapter OCD. Edward's reaction to Bella truck was heartbreaking. Poor Jasper having to try to restrain him and take on his emotions.

Okay never thought the visitor would be Charlie and Seth. I can't wait to find out who else has survived.

The flashback to Baltimore is interesting. I wonder if Edward will be separated from the rest of the family when the bombings begin. I am assuming that could part of the reason they don't go out alone anymore?

I know Maria said the Volturi were dead, so I am interested in if and how Carlisle tells them about Alice's visions and how they react.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Amber Energi chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I really hope Bella isn't dead because I will cry if she is. Ugh I totally thought it was going to be Bella pulling up to their house! I think somewhere somehow Bella is alive. If this story is a tragedy I would like to know now though b/c I'm too sensitive to read tragedies lol. You're doing a great job though. Your writing is great and you are very IC so that is great too. chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Oh, you continue to tease me. I've know where Bella is since chapter one. I really didn't think about charlie and seth. Oh god the anguish that Edward and Charlie bear. I can see it from both sides. But Charlie really does have more crosses to bear, even Edward is seeing that. Update soon. You leave me on the edge of my seat. I have recommended your story to several of my favorite authors.
qmama chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
This story is very compelling. I wonder if Charlie ended up with Sue here since he refers to Seth as his son.
AngstGoddess003 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009

I think I'm all caught up here until next chapter. I'm so excited!
michswan chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I'm hoping that she's not dead and that she will find her way back to Edward. But what will she be like now? And what baggage will be coming with her, if she does? What a great and compelling story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Rabid Tofu chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
*curses like a madman*

this is bloody bone shattering, you put so much depth into it its actually painful to read...

i think shes alive, she better be alive or i'll, well i'll do something *shakes fist*

Rabid Tofu
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i'm confused... when is this taking place? i was convinced this was what happened when they left charlie's after charlie told them where bella was... is that not true?

i'm getting the feeling that this is happening now, in the present... am i wrong?

i did like this. interesting that seth and charlie were the ones to show up. i didn't think it was bella, but you never know with fanfiction. haha

apple juice... yeah, i'd miss that too. :)

please update soon!

i don't think bella is dead - partly because this story wouldn't have much of a purpose for edward unless she was alive (depressing story - ending with tragey) but maybe you want that, and that's good too. somtimes happy endings are overrated. ;)

lookin forward to more...
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Wow I was all sorts of excited to see him and then I just got really sad. I wonder what's going to happen to Edward...I hope he doesn't die. I doubt he will since we're still going in flashbacks and stuff. This is just so heartbreaking. (I'd go on about Bella being alive or dead but I think I've made my opinions on that clear). Keep Going!
RaCullen chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I don't think that Bella's dead, in the physical sense... and I find myself imagining Renee and Phil hauling her to Italy on that vacation...
WallaWallaMama chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Really enjoying this apocalypse story - my guess is that Bella is 'the gift' Maria has, and that she either has been or will be turned. I am almost as anxious to experience the disaster through the Cullen's eyes as I am to know Bella's fate. And I can only hope for Edward and Bella to be reunited, 'cause that's how I roll. Unique angle on Edward's angst, this.
6,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 433 .. Last Next »