Reviews for The Fallout
sihaya9 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Wow! So far it's so sad and every once and a while it's so hopeful.

I have a thought about Bella but I don't want to post it in a review. I'll wait and see how it all unfolds.

I'm glad you brought Seth in - Emmett is great comic relief but Seth'll help with that some too. He just makes me feel all happy.

But I have to say this is an awesome story!
LovingWords chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Oh How exciting.

Leave it to Rosalie to be the big B word in this story. lol.

Lovely as ever and can't wait to slide into the next chapter!

Its getting difficult to pace myself.

Oh dear.

LovingWords chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Excellent First Chap!

Great way to end it... luckily I can flow right into the next one so no cliff hanger for me...

much love!

Thallium81 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
It was such a drastic contrast; the enormous, ancient dead trees standing as warriors guarding these young saplings, almost as if they were sharing their stories, offering comfort as these new trees struggled to live. It was all rather ironic, the vegetation flourishing while humanity still waned.

okay, i have read enough now to comment a little.

i love the structure you have established. i love the way you are revealing the story in bits, letting us guess. i can only imagine the insipid questions you've been getting from impatient & moronic readers. you're a saint to have taken this on.

your writing itself is solid, and your storytelling is excellent. at times, i feel the descriptions are lacking- like i want to know more about how edward perceives the things going on around him rather than just read about it in a detached manner. i dunno if i am making sense. i am trying to offer concrit, but maybe i'm not worthy of it... or maybe i've only read 3 damn chapters and it is too soon for me to pretend i know what i am talking about.

at any rate, i am loving this. seriously. i'm gonna go recc it to someone asking for vampfic.

i have lots of shit to do today, but i'm gonna try to get in another chapter before i leave for YOSEMITE- where they keep the trees and bears.

thank you for being awesome.

BQOTFU chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Wow Amazing.
jeanne chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
This is fabulous! I think that Bella is alive and with Maria in the South, that is why Jasper went there so that he could help save Edward before he died. Please don't keep us in suspense for much longer! I am so Team Edward and it kills me when they aren't together. I wonder if she will still be human? THe suspense is killing me!
IndigoIyse chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I love this story, you are doing an amazing job, i'm going to guess that Bella's been turned, hence what Jasper saw in the epilogue. Loving it, can't wait for an update.
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
oh edmund.

DUDE. this chapter is aces.

i'm all like grr and mgh and pft and BELLA!

now i'm all like RUN EDMUND! RUN TO HER!

in all seriousness, this fic is fantastic so far.

i just took a sleeping pill, but i'm gonna read on... if i don't review another chapter tonight it's because i couldn't work my fingers.
ohlneeme chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Just read the entire story so far- absolutely loving it!

i love how this New Moon AU is able to use little bits from all of the books.

i do not think bella is "dead," i think she is in maria's cage... how or why? i do not know, but it is freeaking Jasper out.
21mm chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This absolutely amazing. You are a gifted writer. I found out about this story through AG as well as many others here.

I don't even know what to say. I've only read AH and OOC stories until now, and I love it. You write the BEST EPOV ever, my heart breaks with every chapter. Its so original and extremely well written.

And about Bella being dead. Yes I did think she was until I looked through some reviews and read through the prologue again. So now I don't think she is anymore. But DAMN I was so convinced

PS. I looked through your music playlist and I have fallen in love with Empty by Ray LaMontagne. I downloaded the album after and I can't get enough of it. That song is beautiful.
SharonMacross chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
This is so sad. It's heart-wrenching. I don't think I can read anymore. /
Mizra chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
This story is SO good. That sounds very cliche, but really, I sincerely really like this story. It's very different and very much more original than many. Let's just say I snuck at work to read this and finish it. Yeah, worth getting written up for. ;)

Please do continue and I look forward to hearing what happens next. I'm dying to know (no pun intended) what happened to Bella over a decade ago.
cherryy09 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
AH i love this story. i seen it reccommended on AngstGoddess's live journal just a few hours ago and im already finished.

Edward's heartbreak is just so sad. how he wants to die to be with Bella... which im guessing would be a pretty fruitless attempt, seeing as im pretty certain on my theory that Bella is the little 'pet' in a cage that Maria refers to in chapter 1. and that is why Jasper gets all those emotions and reacts how he does.. and mentioning Edward deserving happiness.

and i beg of you, to do their impending reunion great emotional justice. ive read many fanfics and MANY Bella/Edward reunions (both New Moon AU plots and completely seperate ones) and have only ever read a few that actually emotionally get to me. and if Bella doesnt believe Edward when he says he still loves her and runs off or something stupidly dramatic, i may scream. cos ive read that often aswell. considering the state of the world in your story, she should be thrilled and relieved and astounded to see him again and not all angsty. but that would be how i would write that kind of reunion. to each their own i guess..

and the other reason i love your story is because of the actual plot. a post-nuclear war world. just like mine, kind of (: (and before you think it, i did not plagerize your idea. i posted chapter one to my story nearly 2 months ago or so, and i only discovered your story today. just wanted that clear.) i love post-apocolyptic stories. i love reading how the world copes. i read two of these kind of stories in school, Z for Zacharia and Brother In The Land and was very interested by them. i really want to read Lucifers Hammer.

of course my story is very different from yours despite the obvious similarity. mine is an all-human story where none of the characters knew eachother before the bombs, but where all brought together through them.

anyhow, back to the main point. i really love this story and cant wait to read more!
Holscad chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
What an excellent premise!

I love this and you are an excellent writer. I love the details and how you go back and forth between past and present. It goes back and forth so smoothly and keeps from being depressing in the present because of the happiness in the past.

I cannot wait to see where you take this. Hope you update soon!
NicoleRea chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Good start. :) Reading the next chapter now.
6,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 414 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 434 .. Last Next »