Reviews for The Fallout
qmama chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
This story is very compelling. I wonder if Charlie ended up with Sue here since he refers to Seth as his son.
AngstGoddess003 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009

I think I'm all caught up here until next chapter. I'm so excited!
michswan chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I'm hoping that she's not dead and that she will find her way back to Edward. But what will she be like now? And what baggage will be coming with her, if she does? What a great and compelling story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Rabid Tofu chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
*curses like a madman*

this is bloody bone shattering, you put so much depth into it its actually painful to read...

i think shes alive, she better be alive or i'll, well i'll do something *shakes fist*

Rabid Tofu
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i'm confused... when is this taking place? i was convinced this was what happened when they left charlie's after charlie told them where bella was... is that not true?

i'm getting the feeling that this is happening now, in the present... am i wrong?

i did like this. interesting that seth and charlie were the ones to show up. i didn't think it was bella, but you never know with fanfiction. haha

apple juice... yeah, i'd miss that too. :)

please update soon!

i don't think bella is dead - partly because this story wouldn't have much of a purpose for edward unless she was alive (depressing story - ending with tragey) but maybe you want that, and that's good too. somtimes happy endings are overrated. ;)

lookin forward to more...
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Wow I was all sorts of excited to see him and then I just got really sad. I wonder what's going to happen to Edward...I hope he doesn't die. I doubt he will since we're still going in flashbacks and stuff. This is just so heartbreaking. (I'd go on about Bella being alive or dead but I think I've made my opinions on that clear). Keep Going!
RaCullen chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I don't think that Bella's dead, in the physical sense... and I find myself imagining Renee and Phil hauling her to Italy on that vacation...
WallaWallaMama chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Really enjoying this apocalypse story - my guess is that Bella is 'the gift' Maria has, and that she either has been or will be turned. I am almost as anxious to experience the disaster through the Cullen's eyes as I am to know Bella's fate. And I can only hope for Edward and Bella to be reunited, 'cause that's how I roll. Unique angle on Edward's angst, this.
Megan chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am so excited about this story! It's so intense. I don't think Bella's dead... I think you hinted at something in the beginning. I hope I'm not wrong!
sayit3xs chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I need more to read... :0) I guess I'll just have to wait till there's an update. I can't wait read more and find out what happens. *as soon as they realized it was Bella's truck I kind of guessed the visitor was Charlie but I never suspected Seth. :0)
LindyP chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am really, really hoping Bella is not dead as that it will not only break my heart but Edward's as well! Ha, Ha! Seriously, this is an awesome FanFIc! Keep it coming!

LindyP :)
Rabid Tofu chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
i cant take all this fucking anguish...

but i just have to keep reading...

Rabid Tofu
ineedyoursway chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
hey you.

i'm just sitting here,

eating macaroni,

reading the fallout.

you know, the usual.

did i mention how epicly surprised i was that you responded to my last review? i thought you'd be swamped after the rec i saw in creature of habit and whatnot.

well, yeah.

great chapter

of course!

favorite line right here, right right?

"The most strangled and deafening cry tore through my chest, and the forest grew silent around me as I screamed."

keep on writing cause if you don't ill have nothing to read

and that would... suck.

and all.

kudos with m&ms and maybe some macaroni (i have some left over)

robyntj5998 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Ugh, the angst, the angst! I was on the edge of my seat reading this. My heart was going a mile a minute. I keep thinking that he can find her in time in the past, even though I know he doesn't 10 years later! Makes no sense! Ugh, my own mind...itching for a HEA. It's okay though, I completely trust you and know that you would never lead me astray :)

This seriously made me teary. Poor Edward. I feel so bad for him all alone.

Are we going to get Bella's POV eventually? (See how sneaky I am?)

Great chapter Mastah :)
lcogle chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Bella's either alive or turned and most likely sitting in that cage of Maria's. But that's just my guess.

I wasn't thinking Seth at all, but he is an excellent choice.

I feel so bad for Charlie. He and Edward really are in the same boat guilt wise.

So if he goes to Phoenix, does Bella go to Florida?

So the Volturi are going to be told about the impending destruction. Excellent choice. I hope at some point we find out how they faired. Great chapter.
6,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 414 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 434 .. Last Next »