Reviews for The Fallout
blueeyedlamb chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
What an intense chapter! So much action packed into one. I had a feeling it might have been Charlie...but my heart broke when Edward heard the Chevy and realized it wasn't Bella.

I personally believe she is not dead. I think she is a vampire now and is with Maria. That is what I got from when Jasper was there. I know you wont tell me hehe...but I just wanted to share my thoughts!

Another great chapter...its rather addicting.
philadelphic chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Usually I keep my speculations to myself, but since you asked for it, I think Maria has Bella and is using her gift. I don't know who changed her (probably Victoria and Maria squared off or something less obvious) but Bella is totally a vampire already and still thinks that Edward didn't love her. She's probably bitter and heartbroken, and maybe mean? I like it when Bella and Jasper have lots in common. I can't wait to read more!
greenyellow chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Well, I think no she's not dead, but she's not as she used to be.?.? That's my guess. I love Seth and Charlie in the books and they are a great addition here. This was another great chapter. It's so angstful and good! Whenever I bug Angel too much for information about hers or other stories she's already read she replies with MYSTERY. You could use that phrase too I think. :) Thanks
sayit3xs chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
As of now I'm not thinking that Bella is dead. I'm thinking Victoria got her and she's now a vamp down South and Maria has her. When Bell jumped off the cliff Victoria could have gotten her (because Victoria was in the water) She could have taken Bella and no one would have ever found her body thinking she drowned. Ok that may be WAY out there but my brain is just trying to think of things that could have happened. :0) Going to go read the next chapter now, can't wait to see what happens in this story. :0)
thisisnthappening chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Loving this story so far. I wasn't sure about the whole post-apocolypse setting, but I'm totally geting into this AU. My guess is that Bella has something to do with what's going on down south? Sigh, poor Edward, love these star-crossed lovers and can't wait to see how this turns out.
msmess21907 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
umm i think shes alive thats all im gonna say about that but honestly shes not human. and adding charlie and seth was great glad to see that they made it out ok!
EZRocksAngel chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
god i hope so.

good chapter bb. so much info...i love the charlie/seth...and poor edward all self-hating. sigh. you know this is why we love him so.

cant wait for some more goodness. you better get busy!
dunnoyet chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Nice and interesting story. Not cliche and I am really glad to have found your story. Can't wait for you to update. Keep up the fantastic work. D
nobloodnofoul chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
my gut tells me Bella is alive but not the same?

sigh. now that i've said this...she's dead.

you have me freakin out and and questioning myself now.

good job. love the story and your characters. it's believable. and thats hard when it comes to apocalypse.
Bennyjo4 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Enjoy your story. I don't believe Bella is dead, I think she is with Maria. That is what Jasper saw when he was there. Look forward to your next update.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i really hope Bella isn't dead, but at this point, i'm not sure what to think.
materialgirl-loz chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Charlie really is an idiot! OMG!

I really really really hope Bella isn't dead and she just went into hiding with Renee and Phil! but that wouldnt really work with the whole storyline would it? Or are you going for a whole Romeo and Juliet thing?

Like Edward thinks shes dead so gets himself torn apart by the werewolves and then Bella comes back and Edwards dead?

Loved the chapter thought! so angsty!
jenmerc chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
As frustrating as it may be, I like that there is depth to the story. You dont give it all away right away and that keeps people interested. I have my theories about what happened to bella and everything but I am anxious to see how the rest of the story develops!
RingTheBella chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I feel so bad for Edward stepping over the line.

I understand why you don't want to answer the question "is bella dead?" but I'm wondering if perhaps you would be willing to tell us how long it will be until we get a definite answer to that... just a few more chapters, or more than ten?
Lottie2303 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
When you told during your reply for my review that there are two teams - one for Bella being dead and one for Bella being alive - I actually laughed because I realized that I'm Team Switzerland. That word is so far of for me in the world of Twilight because I'm sticking to Edward and now I have the one and only chance to participate that Team :D.

I think Charlie acted realistically. How in hell should he really believed the Cullens? It is completely in character by trying to save her. I actually believe that Bella and Maria are connected. Phoenix is in the South and if I remember correctly a 'secret weapon' was mentioned in this first chapter (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe that is Bella... Don't know. As I said - I can deal with both outcomes.

I'm curious what happens after Edward passed the line. I doubt somehow that they will have a nice chat. Maybe you'll kill Edward and Bella returns. Would be actually kind of funny ;).

Nevertheless, great chapter again. I like that you added Charlie and Seth (I even thought about the idea that it could be Charlie - darn me, I haven't mentioned it ;))but Seth surprised me. I somehow love the fact that they act as father ans son. I'm feeling so, so sorry for Charlie. As I said, I totally understand his reactions towards Bella and the Cullens and now he has to live in guilt by probably being guilty for the death of his daughter. I could cry for him.
6,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 414 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 434 .. Last Next »