Reviews for The Fallout
MysticNyx06 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am really interested in this story... I haven't read many others like it and this is the first that I really like... my only confusion is that I can't see Edward killing himself unless he's 100% sure Bella is dead... I kinda feel like he's gonna just leave everyone and search the world for her.
LovingWords chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
How absolutely marvelous!

I must say, my sadistic side comes out when I read stories with "End of the World" in it! I just love those! I know... I am strange.

I loved how well this was written. I knew it wasn't Edward telling the story at first, and with the formal style I loved how you captured Jaspers essence.

Lovely.

Can't wait to continue; I only recently found this hidden gem and I intend to enjoy every moment of it.

Thanks you!

xoxo

-B-
BQOTFU chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Interesting chapter! I can't wait to read the rest. Very intruiging.
Erotillectual chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Of course Bella isn't dead. One clue is that this is listed as a Bella/Edward fic. Of course that could simply be referring to the flashbacks, or it could be a red herring on your part, but I am quite confident Bella isn't dead.

And if she is...well, Edward had it coming, so its all good.

I normally don't like post-apocalyptic stories, or anything post-apocalyptic for that matter, but on the strenght of Danny Zuko's...I mean Edwardzukorocks' very enthusiastic recommendation, I decided to give it a try.

I am glad I did. I'm hooked.
cdd12 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I'm really enjoying this AU story and am looking forward to finding out what has happened to the wolves, Charlie and other vamps. I don't think B is dead. I think she is what is in Maria's cage and she's a vampire.
sayit3xs chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I found your story: It was suggested my Angstgoddess in her A/N on her new story "Of Gemini & Gypsies" I'm so glad I checked it out! Well my theories were WAY off just as I had thought they would be. lol (or they seem to be at this point) I'm off to read the next chapter.
obieewok chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I honestly don't think Bella is dead (GAWD I hope not). I think Bella is too strong-and all the love stuff lol. I think the climax of this story (even though it sucks I'm going to have to wait for it) is going to be Eddie and Bella finding each other.

If not, I'm totally screwed!
wootmoot chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I love this story. I was on the edge of my seat reading this last chapter. I totally think Bella is alive and that Maria has her in Texas. When are you going to tell us more about the weapon she has. I think the weapon is Bella. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Outofhand24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I am no writer but this has to be one of the best stories I have read in a while. I love how creative this is with introducing WWI. I have a feeling I know what Jasper saw but I am not going to say because if I voice it I feel like I will jinx it.

I love the emotions you are betraying with Edward. It is very close to how I see him my self in the way he thinks and feels. I have a strong connection with this story. Keep it up I LOVE it!
blueeyedlamb chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
What an intense chapter! So much action packed into one. I had a feeling it might have been Charlie...but my heart broke when Edward heard the Chevy and realized it wasn't Bella.

I personally believe she is not dead. I think she is a vampire now and is with Maria. That is what I got from when Jasper was there. I know you wont tell me hehe...but I just wanted to share my thoughts!

Another great chapter...its rather addicting.
philadelphic chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Usually I keep my speculations to myself, but since you asked for it, I think Maria has Bella and is using her gift. I don't know who changed her (probably Victoria and Maria squared off or something less obvious) but Bella is totally a vampire already and still thinks that Edward didn't love her. She's probably bitter and heartbroken, and maybe mean? I like it when Bella and Jasper have lots in common. I can't wait to read more!
greenyellow chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Well, I think no she's not dead, but she's not as she used to be.?.? That's my guess. I love Seth and Charlie in the books and they are a great addition here. This was another great chapter. It's so angstful and good! Whenever I bug Angel too much for information about hers or other stories she's already read she replies with MYSTERY. You could use that phrase too I think. :) Thanks
sayit3xs chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
As of now I'm not thinking that Bella is dead. I'm thinking Victoria got her and she's now a vamp down South and Maria has her. When Bell jumped off the cliff Victoria could have gotten her (because Victoria was in the water) She could have taken Bella and no one would have ever found her body thinking she drowned. Ok that may be WAY out there but my brain is just trying to think of things that could have happened. :0) Going to go read the next chapter now, can't wait to see what happens in this story. :0)
thisisnthappening chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Loving this story so far. I wasn't sure about the whole post-apocolypse setting, but I'm totally geting into this AU. My guess is that Bella has something to do with what's going on down south? Sigh, poor Edward, love these star-crossed lovers and can't wait to see how this turns out.
msmess21907 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
umm i think shes alive thats all im gonna say about that but honestly shes not human. and adding charlie and seth was great glad to see that they made it out ok!
6,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 414 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 434 .. Last Next »