Reviews for The Fallout
marsviolet chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
im not even going to try to guess if shes dead or not, but im definetly hoping for not!

this chapter was awesome as always, i cant wait to see what happens next :):):):)
blueeyedgirl26 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
OMG okay so i didn't review until I had finished reading ALL the chapters you have up.. I was reading an update on angstgoddess's fan fic and came across yours.

Wow, the detail you are putting into this it's like you can picture it..! Awesome job you are doing and I can't wait to read more.

As for your movie version Charlie crush.. you have done a pretty good job writing him & your right Seth just kind of goes with the mesh there with the Cullen's.

As for Bella being dead.. I don't think she is.. I think she is with what's her name.. the evil one in Texas where Jasper went to.. Hmm I could be wrong though..! Never know!

I can't wait to find out though! Thank you so much for this fan fic..! I am totally in love with it..! It's way different from the 100's I've read that seem to run together and are the same somehow in one way or another, but this one is completely original and I love it. )

MAJOR KUDOS! )
Helese chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Ah! I'm on pins & needles here! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this chapter! You did an amazing job with everyones thoughts and reactions. Perfect, really.

I don't think Bella's dead because that would freaking suck. I would be heart broken (in real life!) if she and Edward didn't end up together. I think she hasn't been able to get back to Forks because she's either in a District that won't let her leave or she's being held captive. Or maybe she's too sad to go back. I don't know but I really don't want her to be dead. Seriously. I'll never forgive you if you kill her.

And yay! seth is back! I love that guy! I can't wait for funny stories about him and Em playing video games. But is he a wolf? Would they have become wolves without the Cullens nearby? oh and what about the Volturi? I'm assuming they don't warn the humans because otherwise Charlie probably would have contacted the Cullens. Are the Volturi going to have a role in this story? Hm guess I'm going to have to wait and see...

...I'm not very patient though... argh! ...tick..tock...tick..tock... ... .. OK, I'm ready for the next update now...

Seriously, though: I'm loving the story. You rock. Awesome Possum! Super star! sque! Well, you get the hint.

BTW Fall Out Edward is known by me as Broodingward (Broodward for short).
acydrose chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Lol I still can't figure out if she's dead or not XD I hope she isn't, but you never know.

Update soon :)
spellboundagain chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Well, I heard about this today from AG's update and decided to give it a read. Being a newbie to the fanfiction world, this is the first AU I've read. When I started I thought "oh wow - this is way different..." but I was intrigued. Needless to say, I've finished chapter 7 and am really interested in how this is going to develop.

The prologue did suck you in after the first couple of paragraphs and I'm enjoying the family aspect of the Cullens. That was one of my favorite parts of the series - it's nice to be in their world - even if it is not a great place to be right now.

Well, that's all for now, I've only reviewed one other time and that was for WA.

Looking forward to the next update!
onstar chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am really interested in this story. It was recommended by angstgoddess03 and she was not kidding. Your writing is excellent and imaginative. I just have one question. How often do you post new chapters, because patience is not one of my virtues? I can't wait to read more!
brittyboop chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i just have to tell you that im really diggin your story i honestly didnt think i would but im hooked! and i really do hope bella isnt dead...but it would be an epic ending is hse were! lol i dunno ur story its awesom to yeh i hope you keep goin till you finish it,, and just a random question how many chapters do you this this will be?
Stephanie chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I read three different recommendations for your story before I looked it up - and I have to say, I wish I looked up with the first one! Your story is awesome! You write the characters so well and keep it consistent. The way you've set up the story is incredible! I love that you chose Jasper for the POV of the prologue and then the flashbacks in Edward's POV are perfect. You blend the "present" with the past seemlessly. The way you write the story and add the small details really bring your story full circle. Really really great story! It's definitely become a favorite of mine and I am eagerly awaiting more!

I'm unsure how I feel about Bella being dead or not. Overwhelmingly, I feel that you, the author has a greater purpose in mind in chosing either of the outcomes, so the story will feel complete either way. I know some part of me wants Edward and Bella to find each other again - but at the same time, I think it might be just as well if they cannot get together again (at least not in this life) so you will not have to forfeit your story's integrity. I look forward to finding out the outcome of the story! I know it will be awesome!
Holscad chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well, I must say I am intrigued!

This is very well written and I am enjoying it.

I promise to give better reviews as I continue!

Now, on to the next chapter...
naty1121 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Great story! I love that is so different from all the other I have read... keep up the good writting ;p please update soon!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Michellephants recommended your fic...and i think its great soo far...the nuclear fallout freaks me out a smidge...but eh...so far soo god! As far as a dead Bella...no...it would NOT be a bella/edward fic if she was dead...So she either survived...or she is a vamp...and survived...

tee hee...
lettiemae chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I have not reviewed yet but felt it was time.

I was not quite sure of the concept of the story when I first read it but since it was a rec I checked it out. Your Jasper POV really hooked me and so here I am needing to find out what Jasper was shocked about. I have my guesses - but I am not sure if she is a vamp yet. I liked how the guard flinched at the name Cullen so you have me intrigued.

I do like Charlie and Seth in the story and how that relationship will be unfolding. Keep it going I am now waiting for your alerts. This is refreshing so keep it up!
MJPIPER74 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Great chapter OCD. Edward's reaction to Bella truck was heartbreaking. Poor Jasper having to try to restrain him and take on his emotions.

Okay never thought the visitor would be Charlie and Seth. I can't wait to find out who else has survived.

The flashback to Baltimore is interesting. I wonder if Edward will be separated from the rest of the family when the bombings begin. I am assuming that could part of the reason they don't go out alone anymore?

I know Maria said the Volturi were dead, so I am interested in if and how Carlisle tells them about Alice's visions and how they react.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Amber Energi chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I really hope Bella isn't dead because I will cry if she is. Ugh I totally thought it was going to be Bella pulling up to their house! I think somewhere somehow Bella is alive. If this story is a tragedy I would like to know now though b/c I'm too sensitive to read tragedies lol. You're doing a great job though. Your writing is great and you are very IC so that is great too.
bab1067yahoo.com chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Oh, you continue to tease me. I've know where Bella is since chapter one. I really didn't think about charlie and seth. Oh god the anguish that Edward and Charlie bear. I can see it from both sides. But Charlie really does have more crosses to bear, even Edward is seeing that. Update soon. You leave me on the edge of my seat. I have recommended your story to several of my favorite authors.
6,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 416 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 436 .. Last Next »