Reviews for The Fallout
closet-twilighter chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Did I review already? I can't remember. Anyway, this chpater made me super excited for the next one. Can't wait to see where you're taking it.

R
ScarlettLetters chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I like this. It's original and as you well know, that's something to crow about in this fandom. I followed Angel's rec from CoH.

Bella - Jasper's prologue makes me a little nervous. It would just be Bella's luck to wind up in Maria's clutches.

Volturi dead? WTF...I'm thinking Maria might have some bad intel on that one.

I'm going to go check the thread, but I'd love to know the other call signs for radio chatter. Goldilocks, Grizzly and Papa Bear are awesome!

Here's hoping Charlie read the docs in the envelopes. Two thumbs way up for this one.
2gsdip chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Okay the review thing is acting very weird. Just in case this review may show up twice because it cut me off in the middle of writing the other one. In that case you’ll have two from me for this chapter and if no then this sentence is pointless.

Either way moving on….

Well I heard of this story through the author of “Creature of habit” and I have to say I’m glad I gave it a chance.

It’s very…. weird but in a good way.

It’s different and new. I love reading a fresh fic.

I have slowly been sucked into the world of AU and I have to say this is the most AU story I will have in my favorite list. (Because your story is definitely going there) ;)

I love how you flash back and forth between time periods. That’s a hard thing to do and keep the story making sense. But you do it perfectly.

It’s steady and it fits in telling the story in a way that leaves the reader with just the right amount to understand what’s going on but leaves just the right amount unsaid so that there left wanting more.

Which leads them to click the next chapter button.

I read all the way up to chapter five and sadly I ran out of button. *sniff*

The suspense of finding out what happened to Bella is killing me.

After the prologue I have a hunch of where she’s at now….but how she got there and how she got the way (I think) she is, is still a mystery.

And on top of that is the suspense of what Edward is going to find out. It’s obvious he thinks she’s dead, but….how and why?

Yeah have to say good job on the suspense and mystery.

I love that in a story. And though it drives me crazy when I’m left with cliff hangers and unanswered questions that’s what makes the story worth reading to me.

Anyhoo! I also have to say I loved the movie Charlie too. He was perfect and was honestly the only thing I really liked about the movie. (But that a different subject)

Your Charlie was great in my opinion ;)

SO….

A very unique idea.

An interesting start of the story.

Perfect characterization.

A nice thick Plot building up.

And Awesome writing.

Update soon because I think I’m hooked. ;)
trutwilightfantasy chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Gawd! I wanna be so mad at Edward for being arrogant enough to think that he thought he knew what was "best" for Bella and completely disregarding her ability to make that decision for herself. It's not like it's HER life we're talking about here. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! Part of me believe he deserves every ounce of pain he is going through because he did bring it upon his self. And for someone so smart he sure is stupid. Considering all the times he had to save her and he leaves her completely defenseless. The rationality in his line of thinking baffles me. Just because he removed himself, it didn't remove the everyday danger she faces as a "fragile" human. The more I think about it the more he pisses me off. Hehe. Anyway, my money is on Maria's "gift" being Bella! Atleast I'm hoping that's the case. And I'm with Jasper on praying that they can get in there and back out with her, hopefully with the family as a whole. But something tells me that I'll be crying some serious tears before this story done. *sniffles* But my fingers are crossed!
sakari-x chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This is such a unique concept. I'm really enjoying the story, your writing is very well done. The characterizations are great and the emotions seem very well. Thanks!
jenmerc chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I agree, movie charlie is a hottie.

I always take a reccomendation from my favorite authors to heart and thats how i stumbled upon your story. Its so different from any other "Edward comes back for bella" and i am really enjoying it! I cant wait for an update!
saraamin chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
W T F! Edwards story tell me I want more of him hihi

really good one this story :D sad and hard and war sheat and so like Mad Max and other distric look a like movies but this is so special from other Twilight FF great one indeed I understand why edwardzukorocks rec this story :D

I was a little confused didnt realy know if the vamp man was Edward or Jasper but still it was like a little shock to me when Maria said Jasper and I thought Maria would be Bella haha yeah but now i will read more of this story : ) see yah!
sbeller chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
wow, great start! I cant wait to find out where this is going to go!
Decca31 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
My, this is such an anxiety-inducing fic. I can't believe I've already reached the end of what you've posted so far. How exciting. So is Bella part of Maria's vampire army? Or are they going to find her dead? Otherwise, how can they be so sure that she died?
bedwardaddict chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Enjoying your interpretation of the Edward/Bella saga... recommendation from edwardzukorocks... Looking forward to reading more...
Malacandra chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this story is really intriguing. I am a big fan of AU fics and I have never read anything quite like this (I have actually read one other apocalytic fic, but it was a depressing oneshot.) You're writing is fantastic. It really draws me in. The time spent reading this really flew by and I eagerly anticipate the next chapters. Each chapter is packed with excitement, intrigue, and of course, the requisite angst. You even managed some humor! I love the combination of present events and memories from the past.

This chapter really shocked me. That Carlisle would tell Charlie about Edward's and Alice's powers really surprises me. Carlisle always seems to be in control, calm and composed, and knows what to do. It seems he's getting pretty desperate here, if his plan is to tell Charlie that they have super-powers and that The End Is Near. Actually, Charlie is more observant here than I usually give him credit for. When Carlisle mentions that the Cullens are unique, Charlie immediately makes connections. Yes, he's pretty awesome, and obviously looking out for Bella.

I wonder what's so dangerous about Baltimore? Did Alice See something about Baltimore, or is it just dangerous in general? Hopefully we'll find out in the next installment.

You know, that prologue is driving me crazy? I'm pretty stumped as to what Jasper sees. What could be so awful as to shock Jasper so thoroughly? He's killed humans, he's killed vampires. From their conversation, it's none of the Cullens or the Volturi. There are no world leaders to speak of anymore. What could Maria do that would further her goals of world dominance? Make more H-bombs? Anyway, as you can tell, I'm very intrigued. So keep writing!
readingmama chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Yay Charlie, and yes movie Charlie was kinda cute.

P.S. PLease tell me if Bella is alive.
readingmama chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Really good, once again. Please pretty pretty please, tell me if Bella is really dead.
readingmama chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
So is Bella really dead? Come on you can tell me. I won't say anything.

Great story...and I'm not just saying that so you will tell me, however if flattery works, YOU ROCK.
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I liked it, I was just left speechless after Jaspers POV that even though I knew this was important stuff, I just wanted to catch up.
6,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 416 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 .. Last Next »