Reviews for The Fallout
Bennyjo4 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Enjoy your story. I don't believe Bella is dead, I think she is with Maria. That is what Jasper saw when he was there. Look forward to your next update.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
i really hope Bella isn't dead, but at this point, i'm not sure what to think.
materialgirl-loz chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Charlie really is an idiot! OMG!

I really really really hope Bella isn't dead and she just went into hiding with Renee and Phil! but that wouldnt really work with the whole storyline would it? Or are you going for a whole Romeo and Juliet thing?

Like Edward thinks shes dead so gets himself torn apart by the werewolves and then Bella comes back and Edwards dead?

Loved the chapter thought! so angsty!
jenmerc chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
As frustrating as it may be, I like that there is depth to the story. You dont give it all away right away and that keeps people interested. I have my theories about what happened to bella and everything but I am anxious to see how the rest of the story develops!
RingTheBella chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I feel so bad for Edward stepping over the line.

I understand why you don't want to answer the question "is bella dead?" but I'm wondering if perhaps you would be willing to tell us how long it will be until we get a definite answer to that... just a few more chapters, or more than ten?
Lottie2303 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
When you told during your reply for my review that there are two teams - one for Bella being dead and one for Bella being alive - I actually laughed because I realized that I'm Team Switzerland. That word is so far of for me in the world of Twilight because I'm sticking to Edward and now I have the one and only chance to participate that Team :D.

I think Charlie acted realistically. How in hell should he really believed the Cullens? It is completely in character by trying to save her. I actually believe that Bella and Maria are connected. Phoenix is in the South and if I remember correctly a 'secret weapon' was mentioned in this first chapter (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe that is Bella... Don't know. As I said - I can deal with both outcomes.

I'm curious what happens after Edward passed the line. I doubt somehow that they will have a nice chat. Maybe you'll kill Edward and Bella returns. Would be actually kind of funny ;).

Nevertheless, great chapter again. I like that you added Charlie and Seth (I even thought about the idea that it could be Charlie - darn me, I haven't mentioned it ;))but Seth surprised me. I somehow love the fact that they act as father ans son. I'm feeling so, so sorry for Charlie. As I said, I totally understand his reactions towards Bella and the Cullens and now he has to live in guilt by probably being guilty for the death of his daughter. I could cry for him.
shanes89 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I think I missed/forgot something..how would being in Baltimore we close to Alice and Jasper?

I knew it wouldnt be Bella. But I was suprised it was Charlie AND Seth. I love Seth. Im glad hes in the story.

I cant believe Charlie would tell Edward were Bella was and then call Renee and tell her to leave!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
That damn Charlie. He couldn't just have a little faith could he? I'm not sure if Bella's dead or not. The story description says "Tragedy/Romance"; so the tragedy could be either be that Bella and Edward both meet their end or that the world as we know it is destroyed. So it's a 50/50 shot. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with the plot. I love this story though, it is such a different take on the situation. Very refreshing.

xoxoxo

aliceg
sayit3xs chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
I just started reading this today. So far I can say I really like it. It's different and it has me wondering what's going to happen. Luckily there are a few more chapters posted so I get to keep reading for now. Great job!
Sobriquett chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Charlie was an inclination, but I had four or five of those, so I won't claim anything for that... But Seth: never would've guessed. Ever. Where's Jacob..? (rhetorical)

Anyway... my favourite chapter yet. It was when I was only half way through and it turned out that Charlie had messed things up by warning Renee. But by the last line, it was cemented. That last line is... the story, kind of.

Baltimore... I have no idea at all where that is. So I'm going to look that up, now. The Kremlin? History student who's been forced to study the Cold War one too many time - that amused me but didn't make me smile.

Alice shouting "she's not there!" I read that several lines before and then I was all panicky. I swear I had butterflies for almost all of this chapter.

And the apple juice thing... That was just... poignant.

Once again, your style is absolutely perfect, but there was one bit that confused me a little. "He had come to the conclusion that we were certifiable and he started to panic for his daughter's safety." Certifiable? I couldn't decide what I thought that meant.

So, he crosses the border? I'm curious about this, because at some point he has to help his family... So that's interesting. A narrative hook but not a cliffhanger, as if the hopeless search for Bella wasn't. And I adore that we know it'll be fruitless.

Do I think Bella's dead? No, because... Well, I can't imagine it working out. But you've hardly taken the obvious route so far, and in all honesty, it would be really good if she turned out to be dead. I mean, there's been next to nothing to suggest otherwise. So... I'm hoping she is alive, because of its necessity for a HEA, but I'm not going to be devastated if she were dead because that would be, in the most morbid, clinical sense, fantastic. You know what I mean, I hope.

When hypothesising about what you think'll happen in a book, you always consider how far through you are, either by thickness or number of pages... How far into the story are we, ish? If you know, of course...

Right - I'm off to wiki Baltimore and listen to the playlist. This was as incredible as ever.

~ Sobriquet
gypbird chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
WOW! I found this through AG, and I must say, it's got me hooked. Brilliant prologue! I'm loving it! Great writing! On my favs!
2gsdip chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Yes! I love an update. ;)

Well my guess's about who the vistor(s) would be were wrong.

But I figured they would be. LOL. They were just too obvious and if I had been right then this story wouldn't be half as good as it is.

I LOVE Seth and who doesn't love Charlie. I liked the surprise. I really just figured Charlie was dead. :)

Moving on...

Edward. *sigh*

Man he really needs a hug right now.

Just NOT by a werewolf. He seriously needs to get back over the line.

Because I have a feeling he will regret offing himself.

Which leads me to you question at the end...

M...lets see 'is Bella dead?'

I think she is dead but not. Muhahahaha.

I think she is "Undead"

This is just my theory, but the little bit we had of Jasper rigth at the start made think.

SO yeah. That is my thought.

Well once again awesome chapter.

As Always I can't wait and I'll be back for more. ;)
Reinbeau chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I am pretty sure I know what happened to Bella, and who will find her. I sure hope that all works out well. I am worried about what Edward will find on the Res. He REALLY doesn't want to pick a fight with a pack right now, I just have a "feeling".
susanpr chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Wow! What a story.. I hope Bella isn't dead, because I hate the idea of Edward dying, and that would be inevitable if Bella is dead. The fact that she left Baltimore is probably the best news so far. Please keep going. This is Great!
Isabeau01 chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Oh, I belive Bella's dead but in the *good* sense if you know what I mean. I literally can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of the best new fics I've read. Keep up the great work!
6,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 416 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 436 .. Last Next »