Reviews for The Fallout
v1cky84 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Wow...I love it. I found this fanfic from TW forum...it's interesting, so different from all other AU fanfics. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you'll update soon.
sherilynn chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
oh very different. I like this story very much. Great job!
bab1067 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Poor Edward, ten years of misery wanting to dye to be with Bella. But wait, I know she's alive, you just won't give me any clues.
LindyP chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
This is a really interesting story!

LindyP :)
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Oh, it just keeps getting better, while the situation for them keeps getting worse. The image of Em singing Diamond is one I won't soon forget. :) And I had to go youtube the song and listen to it, it's been years. I'm so anxious to find out what their plans are being back in Forks, and what they might find. Then there was the bit alluding to what was going on in the south that we saw from Jasper's prologue. So, so excellent, can't wait for more!
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Ugh, finally getting back to this. Wow. The images are so powerful. I can't even imagine knowing that it was coming, and being powerless to do anything. I'm intrigued about them heading back to Forks. Edward believes Bella to be dead, but I'm wondering if she really is or if something happened that either she wasn't harmed or she wasn't in the area of the blast when it happened. Anxious to keep reading and find out.
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I just found this story and you have me sucked in. I'm not big on end of the world theories but really this is so much more than just about that. I love the way you have fleshed out the details and the impact it has made on everyone. Jasper's POV has me just dying for more details on what he saw at that psycho Maria's place. I can't help but hold out a tiny bit of hope that Bella isn't dead, but that's the optimist in me I think.

Thanks for writing! I will definitely be putting this in my story alert, this is excellent.
closet-twilighter chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I really like this so far. I wish there were more chapters up already! But I do like that you're taking your time and leaving the intrigue in the story. Looking forward to an update. R
closet-twilighter chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow, very intriguing. Clicked on your link from the Creature of Habit thread at Twilighted. I'm definitely reading on. Thanks!
edwardzukorocks chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
so good bb. ugh. Edward wants to save her.. to change her and have her for eternity.

he made foolish choices that could now haunt him forever.

this is just great. its so serious and ugh...kind depressing. i can't even make jokes. I NEED TO MAKE JOKES ABOUT ROB AND HIS TUCKED PEEN.

okay. cant wait for more...i cant. well, i can but that is cause it is in my folder and i read it already but i like to read it here too.

loves.
michellephants chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Soo.. this chapter is pretty sad. Because Edward's all ready to go back to her, which we all know how hard that decision is for him, and of course he fails and then his life is just shitty.

I wonder what he occupies himself with for 10 years? I would sort of anticipate him just being a miserable wreck and never moving from like.. the corner or something. So more power to him that he mustered the resolve to do his shit before he offs himself.

I wonder how he's planning on going out? With the Volturi gone, who would rip the vampire apart? The gangs in the South, I guess... but he'd have to piss them off hard.

So here's my hope: They both end up alive and not dead. Peonies was all I can handle of that. If everyone dies in some pseudo HEA, I might be compelled to hate my life.
jarethstwilighteyes chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this is a very interesting story. btw would you mind telling me what AU stands for?
ineedyoursway chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
yay!

i was waiting for this.

so sorry this one isn't as rambling but i have quite a few school things tomorrow that are being put on hold at the moment for this chapter.

aah.

but of course it's really good.

i especially liked the flashbacks to new moon.

kudos with m&ms

-s
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
could you clear something up for me? the last paragraph, that ends with "I allowed myself to think of the words 'Bella' and 'eternity' together. I had to find her and beg her for forgiveness." Was he thinking that 6 months after he left her in 2006, or in 2016?

Because the start of the chapter said it's 2016 but then he was remembering things that happened in the past right after Alice got the vison of the war. It seems like the last paragraph took place in 2006
marsviolet chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i am completely hooked. please keep writing!
6,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 428 435 436 437 438 439 440 .. Last Next »