Reviews for The Fallout
EZRocksAngel chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
first. please tell me the vistior isnt jacob. but i'm not sure if she could feel that. maybe charlie? idk.

sigh...Bella is dead? DEAD? i'm not convinced but time will tell i guess bb.

this chapter was great. the bikini part was AWESOME. you know how i love the history and it is just so telling of who they are and dude...did you give us a little glimpse of wankward there? I'm pretty sure i saw it.

and i like the woven in back story of bella. she may not be there in Real time but i like seeing her all the same.

it's great...keep it up!
Babette12 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I was in tears throughout the entire chapter. It was beautifully written. I could feel Edward's despair, and also his determination to ensure the safety of his family. Even reading about the bikini made me cry, because I could feel his sadness over what he lost.

I feel it will take a while, but I do look forward to Bella re-entering his life. Whether human or vampire, he will be so excited to have her back.

Emmett was perfect. I always hate when people make him stupid. I've always felt that he sees far more then people realize, and uses humor to cover up his feelings. That, and he's just basically a happy guy. You have done a wonderful job of capturing him here.
Isabeau01 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Great chapter! I was lead to your story by Angel. I'm happy I tried it out. Your writing is great. I am very interested in this story line. It's something I haven't seen at all in fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Noirr chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Oh what a cliffhanger! Who could it be? I didn't expect to become so caught up in this story, but wow, I am hooked!
YourTheReason chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So, I love this story. So different from anything i have read before, Your writing style is amazing. I just have one question... I am going to continue to read regardless, but is Bella really dead or do we have to figure that out as we read? I am asking are you confirming her death?
crescentmuse chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Interesting story. I can't wait to see how you weave it all together.
jayisuncouth chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
*twirling a lock of hair* Interesting...
bab1067 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
I loved it. You brought us full circle and I'm grateful. :) you are still such a tease. So how is the visitor? Oh, they truly are bonded with Edward and they will all figure out what his plan is but, I fully understand his decisions. But, I know...he has a spark in this life coming... I also raved about your story on my review for Edwardzukorocks story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Your awesome!
Decca31 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
OMG, my fingernails are not going to survive this story. Lovely to have an update the day after I started reading it, too. Well done and I am completely hooked. I also came upon your fic on Edwardzukorocks's recommendation, by the way. Who wouldn't trust the woman who brings you Batmanward? Anyway, I'm glad she recced it because this AU is just excellent and engaging and heartbreaking and overall awesome.

Is the visitor a surviving werewolf? That would be cool, I like the pack...
dellaterra chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Another great chapter. Loved the polka dot fluff - a nice break from the apocalyptic doom and gloom. As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
blueeyedlamb chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Wow...what an interesting storyline. I haven't read an apocolyptic fic yet. I really enjoy how seemlessly you jump from 2006 to 2016...I have no trouble keeping up. Definitely cant wait to see how you play this one out...I like how its not predictable.

BTW...I love your Charlie! :)
momma23 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Yup. Im sold. Love this fic. Patiently and eagerly awaiting the...epilogue :)
missCHELS chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
i want more!

this is scaring the crap out of me! good job!

another favorite :)
WookieMonster chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I love it. Can't wait for more.

Seriously, one of my favorite dreams involves being a nomad.
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
a-mazing. definitely one of my favorites now... i'm dying for more!

i'm not late for work yet - but pretty close. haha. you can really suck a reader in...

please update soon. i'm excited for more!
6,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 428 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 .. Last Next »