Reviews for The Fallout
momma23 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Yup. Im sold. Love this fic. Patiently and eagerly awaiting the...epilogue :)
missCHELS chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
i want more!

this is scaring the crap out of me! good job!

another favorite :)
WookieMonster chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I love it. Can't wait for more.

Seriously, one of my favorite dreams involves being a nomad.
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
a-mazing. definitely one of my favorites now... i'm dying for more!

i'm not late for work yet - but pretty close. haha. you can really suck a reader in...

please update soon. i'm excited for more!
LovesTheHeat chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
oh my god... this is just...

you're going to make me late to work! haha
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
oh. my. god.

!

this is awesome. AWESOME.
Helese chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Yeesh, those 5 chapters went by way too fast (in a good way)! I can't wait for more!

I love apocalyptic stories the most and Twilight too so the Fallout is by far the most awesomest thing I've found on ff.

You're an awesome writer. At first I was worried that the story might be a little unbelievable or something but the second I started reading the prologue I knew you were going to do something great. And I haven't been disappointed.

Also, I just want to give you a cookie for finding the perfect balance of descriptions. There are so, so many fanfics with great plots and a lot of potential but whose authors go overboard with descriptions of the setting, clothes, hairstyles, etc and it really drives me crazy -fanfic peeve I guess. Your fic is perfect as far as descriptions go, you don't go overboard but I get what's going on. I appreciate that.

I just wanted to leave a decent thank you because this story is my new fav and makes me happy.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love ya,

H
FeelxEachxBreath chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I really like this so far. Very original. Great job. Hoping for an update soon :)
Myrae chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Really great story line! And I puffy-heart Charlie as well. :)

Can't wait to find out more about:

The Volterri

Marie and her "Army"

What happened to Bella!

I can't wait to read more!
LaStack chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Love this story so much! Can't wait for a mini update! And since you said you liked to know how we found you're lovely story, i found it off edwardzukorocks favorites.
nellie bly chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This is really good! Kind of scary to read in light of the current world issues. Can't wait to read more.
saraamin chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
wow Charlie said a city how come hihi yeah i totaly agree i have a crush of all of the guys of the Cullen and Charlie :D

they wont find her there right? gosh cant wait til next chapter, hope you will update soon
wolvesnvamps chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This story is gripping and original. The storyline is well-constructed and I got throughly enraptured in it. Congrats on creating something so unique.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
wow. this is def something. i'm really loving your story. is Bella really gone? for some reason, i keep thinking she's Maria's pet.
Helese chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I just found this story thanks to the recommendation from edwardzukorocks and I am so excited! Very original plot and so far very, very well written.
6,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 428 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 .. Last Next »