Reviews for The Fallout
sakari-x chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This is such a unique concept. I'm really enjoying the story, your writing is very well done. The characterizations are great and the emotions seem very well. Thanks!
jenmerc chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I agree, movie charlie is a hottie.

I always take a reccomendation from my favorite authors to heart and thats how i stumbled upon your story. Its so different from any other "Edward comes back for bella" and i am really enjoying it! I cant wait for an update!
saraamin chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
W T F! Edwards story tell me I want more of him hihi

really good one this story :D sad and hard and war sheat and so like Mad Max and other distric look a like movies but this is so special from other Twilight FF great one indeed I understand why edwardzukorocks rec this story :D

I was a little confused didnt realy know if the vamp man was Edward or Jasper but still it was like a little shock to me when Maria said Jasper and I thought Maria would be Bella haha yeah but now i will read more of this story : ) see yah!
sbeller chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
wow, great start! I cant wait to find out where this is going to go!
Decca31 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
My, this is such an anxiety-inducing fic. I can't believe I've already reached the end of what you've posted so far. How exciting. So is Bella part of Maria's vampire army? Or are they going to find her dead? Otherwise, how can they be so sure that she died?
bedwardaddict chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Enjoying your interpretation of the Edward/Bella saga... recommendation from edwardzukorocks... Looking forward to reading more...
Malacandra chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this story is really intriguing. I am a big fan of AU fics and I have never read anything quite like this (I have actually read one other apocalytic fic, but it was a depressing oneshot.) You're writing is fantastic. It really draws me in. The time spent reading this really flew by and I eagerly anticipate the next chapters. Each chapter is packed with excitement, intrigue, and of course, the requisite angst. You even managed some humor! I love the combination of present events and memories from the past.

This chapter really shocked me. That Carlisle would tell Charlie about Edward's and Alice's powers really surprises me. Carlisle always seems to be in control, calm and composed, and knows what to do. It seems he's getting pretty desperate here, if his plan is to tell Charlie that they have super-powers and that The End Is Near. Actually, Charlie is more observant here than I usually give him credit for. When Carlisle mentions that the Cullens are unique, Charlie immediately makes connections. Yes, he's pretty awesome, and obviously looking out for Bella.

I wonder what's so dangerous about Baltimore? Did Alice See something about Baltimore, or is it just dangerous in general? Hopefully we'll find out in the next installment.

You know, that prologue is driving me crazy? I'm pretty stumped as to what Jasper sees. What could be so awful as to shock Jasper so thoroughly? He's killed humans, he's killed vampires. From their conversation, it's none of the Cullens or the Volturi. There are no world leaders to speak of anymore. What could Maria do that would further her goals of world dominance? Make more H-bombs? Anyway, as you can tell, I'm very intrigued. So keep writing!
readingmama chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Yay Charlie, and yes movie Charlie was kinda cute.

P.S. PLease tell me if Bella is alive.
readingmama chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Really good, once again. Please pretty pretty please, tell me if Bella is really dead.
readingmama chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
So is Bella really dead? Come on you can tell me. I won't say anything.

Great story...and I'm not just saying that so you will tell me, however if flattery works, YOU ROCK.
readingmama chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I liked it, I was just left speechless after Jaspers POV that even though I knew this was important stuff, I just wanted to catch up.
readingmama chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow, what an interesting start, I can't wait to see what happens next.
tiffanyc chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Good! I like it
SnowWhite213 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
if this were facebook, i would click like on the bottom of this story. im sure thats not a helpful comment, but its what i was thinking.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Dude! I totally have a crush on Charlie too! (Movie Charlie) I've been wanting to read this story and I'm happy I finally did. Your writing is beautiful and absolutely depressing. I just keep wondering if she really is dead, although I have a feeling she is and that's the point. Is it odd that I hope she is? Just seems like it fits the atmosphere. Very curious about the prologue and what was going on. I'm sure we'll hear about that later. Very unique altogether. Keep Going!
6,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 428 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 .. Last Next »