Reviews for The Fallout
Guest chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
I don't know how to express how much I lover this story. You probably hear this every day - good lord you are a talented storyteller! I was constantly amazed by the characterisation and the plot turns.

The tears that I cried (in public) were heartfelt and genuine.

Thank you so much. I am in awe of you.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
THIS IS SO EPIC! I wish it were canon. It's good enough to be its own series.
Ladybear0506 chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
What an amazing story... I was absolutely blown away! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and downright grateful Deb recommended this story as great! Boy she wasn't kidding! Great story, great talent and yes chapter 38 should have had a major tissue warning! lol! Thank you!
SmartKoala chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely loved your story...character development was awesome but at same time keeping true to SMs originals except Bella finally got a backbone and then some. This story captivated me from the beginning and was so new and unknown as to where it would end up. Thank you for all your hardwork and perseverance! One of the best fanfics ever!
OH MIA MYA chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
At times confusing but I'm glad I stuck to it! Excellent.
Waiting Patiently, Impatiently,
OH MIA MYA
Zalia chapter 39 . 10/24/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story; and I am grateful that you saw it through to the end. Well done!
Nicoconsd chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
What a fun journey! but I am so confused... who are Abigail and Christopher? I have to admit I stayed up way too late this week to keep reading cause I just wanted to find out what happened next. Thank you for the wonderful Adventure :)
anafinchel chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Oh dear, i cried like a baby! why did Carlisle have to die, and Charlie...ugh...so sad for Esme, but it was nice to see Hope at the end! :) really good story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Interesting plot concept. But awkwardly executed. Dialogue reads as unnatural in many places, almost robot speak. And the transitions between past and present are clunky. I'm giving up. Thanks for trying.
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 39 . 10/5/2015
I'll be perfectly honest I have seen this story many of times and have passed it over but as I read your summary 10days ago you asked for is to give the prologue a chance... So I did! I ABSOTELY LOVED YOUR STORY! Enough angst and romance mixed together for me! My heart broke many times with this story! But overall was the HOPE!
Keltyr chapter 39 . 10/4/2015
Bloody awesome story!
PrincesTibetana chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Wow! Just ... Wow!...

I started reading this story when you first posted IT... And when I reached the last chapter posted for some reason I thought you'd never finishid it, and quit reading it... I was tired of reading good and incomplete ff... Then, and with time I realize you did finish it.

Thank you thank you and thank you. This one is one of the best stories I've ever read, thank God I found it again!

You are very very talented, you should keep writing.

For the story, I think I have no words that could describe all of my feelings trhougout this reading. Amazing! SIMPLY AMAZING!...

Thnak you again, and a huge hug and kisses wherever you are!

With Love,
Gabs, from Mexico.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
Excellent story. I have just one thing to say- you should have not killed Carlisle!
shaniquawilliams707 chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I like he plot but so hard to read. Wish it was straight forward. Besides switching back and forth to present and past so much or switch povs
Alina Marie chapter 39 . 8/27/2015
Wow! I found your wonderful piece only few days ago. I have been reading non stop and almost forgot to sleep. You have a wonderful talent. I liked that you didn't make it all "sunshine and roses" but was very sad about deaths of Charlie and Carlisle. Thank you for writing amazing story.
6,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »