Reviews for The Fallout
Paula chapter 39 . 4/20/2016
I know you wrote and finished this story a while ago but i just read it and i wanted to say that i trully enjoyed it. I love the way you see the characters and how they evolved and i especially adore the way Edward came to see Bella (which bothered me a bit in Twilight) as an equal and not someone he needed to control and protect. It seems more like real love the way he wants to protect her in Fallout (at least to me, being a person who thinks a woman is an equal and just as strong as men, feminist through and through)
Anyways, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and for such an envolving and beautiful story of survival
Sukiethree chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
What to write?!
I've just finished reading for the 3rd time and the story is as good this time as the first. I'll probably read again and again
It's heartbreaking, heartwarming, full of the best and the worst actions of wolf, human and vampire and yet together you have created a most believable world.
It would not be realistic for all to survive and for those that do for them to be unchanged by a catastrophic event
Absolutely my most favourite story
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Intriguing. Thanks
Aki chapter 39 . 4/2/2016
I'll be brief and without spoilers for any prospective readers that may peek at the reviews before committing to this novel. This alternate world that you built was immense and awesome. The desolation, confusion and despair was well-written and utterly captivating. The suffering each character faced and their actions throughout made sense given their histories. I binge-read this tale over the last week. You've brought me to sorrow, tears and laughter. It's been a wonderful ride and I'm really saddened that all other stories will pale in comparison.
Tashakcooks chapter 39 . 3/20/2016
With it being March of 2016 I had to re-read this. Still as amazing as always and still had me crying. It's hard when some of your favorite characters don't make it until the end, it has to be done, I know. Thank you for sharing this, it's amazing in every way.
alexiana75 chapter 38 . 2/10/2016
beautiful. Heart wrenching, but still beautifull. I know it was a firce battle, but...Both fathers/ Charlie, and Carlisle?
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 2/10/2016
Amazing sermon ! Yes, dear Carlisle is a wonderfull guy- and YOUR Carlisle, even more so
alexiana75 chapter 34 . 2/9/2016
wow, again! You definitely are anything but predictable. I can't wait to see what happens!
alexiana75 chapter 33 . 2/8/2016
Wow! I am allmost too afraid to keep reading! I truly hope that no one would need to sacrifice himself...or his queen ! Beautiful analogy, by the way
alexiana75 chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
sweet mother of Heavens ! This is what I expected, but...Such intensity ! Such dispair !
Poor Edward. Poor Jasper !
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Wow ! He saw Bella in a cage?
Anyway, interesting beginning
Nina chapter 39 . 2/5/2016
WOW! Awesome writing!
latersedward chapter 39 . 2/5/2016
finished this at 1 am this morning. I couldn't put the story down. I love that you are fearless, you tell your story how it's supposed to play out and I enjoy that very much, that's how a story should should be told. characters were well developed and it was an absolutely moving, well thought out story. thank you
latersedward chapter 36 . 2/4/2016
one of the best chapters yet! you move me, thank you
Guest chapter 39 . 2/3/2016
I can't put into words how beautiful this story is. You wrote something amazing.
6,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »