Reviews for The Fallout
robertsbella2 chapter 39 . 8/27/2015
Wow, just finished this, loved every part of it, I just knew Bella was still around. And OMG did you make me cry the last 2 chapters, Charlie and Carlisle dying, just broke my heart. I loved your twist on the story and Bella unbelievable power. My heart broke for Edward so many times, but the end of the epi had me sobbing. "Hope" the perfect name for the compound.
Featherfreak chapter 39 . 8/22/2015
Thank you for sharing this with us, sorry it took me so long to get to it. I cried, I laughed, I got mad, it was awesome. Thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/27/2015
Epic tale. Hope you have another one in you. Thank you.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
Wow. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
Such a treat to read a story so unpredictable and engrossing. I normally do not like dystopian society tales, but you have woven this one so beautifully with our favorite vamps, I am at this moment in the wee hours and intend to stay here till I finish.
kakins48 chapter 39 . 7/16/2015
Dear OCD, I have read quite a few stories fanatic now although I only found the site a few months ago and I can honestly say that you's is the very best I have read .I hope to see more to come not necessarily fanatic with your own original keep up the great writing.
smartpancake chapter 39 . 7/15/2015
You probably don't come on this site anymore and I've never left a comment before, but this... this was amazing... truly, truly amazing. Thank you.
MaryAliKent chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Oh I'm ready this again! I forgot how great it was!
AaronD1 chapter 39 . 6/1/2015
Truly, an amazing story. I was a little apprehensive about reading something like this, but it was well worth it.

It would be amazing to see a sequel, possibly entitled "Hope", of more than just finishing off the Volturi. Something I've never seen before is an episode format, where each chapter is like day-to-day living and the going ons of the community with their own little plots, slowly building into something greater.

Some questions that story could answer, from multiple POVs, is what life is like at the community, for both Vampire, Human, and Wolf, how they get the resources they need, how they move forward and build the community, how they handle new survivors and anyone stupid enough to attack.
farsideomoon chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Wow, I am loving reading your story
Great suspense, drama and I like the time bounce. It kind of gives me a break from the severe dystopia of the event(?) I don't know how you describe it in a noun.
thanks for having written this for my reading enjoyment.
iammonkey1 chapter 39 . 5/18/2015
this is one of the best storys ive read in a long time
irelandk chapter 39 . 4/27/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 39 . 4/1/2015
Dude I seriously don't know if you still log on here and stuff and frankly idc I just had to get this out my chest.
I normally hate tragedy, I like drama and wars as long as everybody gets to survive and when the final battle started I was pretty certain that one was gonna die but not Carlisle my baby omg I had a panic attack when he and Charlie were no more I couldn't take it I had to go. I read this in a record two days and I just couldn't put it down even tho I knew it was gonna be sad and make me cry I just jdgejfgenbfjd. You're a fantastic writer and though I wished this story would have ended differently and bae Esme wouldn't have to be alone and stuff this doesn't happen in real life, even if it is the world of vampire and wars it still can't be
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
I wonder who it could be?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Ugh! Baltimore? So near DC, and so crowded.
I grew up in Aberdeen, just 15 minutes from
the city. I know how bad an evacuation of the
area would be.